gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 03:57:44 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Solo Tour 2004  |  SUMMER OF CLAY II - ROAD TRIP SCHEDULE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SUMMER OF CLAY II - ROAD TRIP SCHEDULE  (Read 27437 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: SUMMER OF CLAY II - ROAD TRIP SCHEDULE
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 11:18:57 PM »
cassms
  Pensacola
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2004, 07:09:12 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just saw where Clay will play in Pensacola, FL in June at Springfest, but also see that Patti LaBelle & Lynryd Skynyrd are also scheduled--weird groupings!  Makes me wonder if Clay will just be singing a few songs in a big festival, or have a more extensive performance within a multi-day festival--does anyone know?  Hate to be greedy, but when I see Clay in concert I want OMC, and lots of him alone!   Does anyone have any info on these festivals and how much solo Clay there will be?

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 11:19:25 PM »
Her
 Pensacola
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2004, 09:44:41 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cassms, I totally agree with you!  All Clay, All Day!!!

By looking at the schedule, which isn't filled in, there are different stages with different showtimes.  Not sure if that was the format from last year and will be the same this year.  Do wish they'd hurry up and let us know what day!

By surfing around, it seems the festival will be at the Civic Center if I've read everything correctly.

Anyhow, anxiously, patiently awaiting specific info!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 11:19:41 PM »
Shakin4Aiken
  SUMMER OF CLAY II - ROAD TRIP SCHEDULE
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2004, 06:42:52 PM » 

Does anyone know if Clay is going to be heading to IL for his solo tour? I would just love to see him again!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2010, 11:20:16 PM »
ILClaymate
  Indiana State Fair concert?
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2004, 07:12:26 PM » 

Hey Pamela.  I checked the website for the Indiana State Fair and they do not have Clay listed under concerts or anywhere so I called the fairground office and they said that they are aware that it has been posted on "his" website but that they have not confirmed anything and that I should check back next week!!  ARGH!!!!  :(  Man, I sure hope that he will come because I so want to see him!!   Do you think there is anything that can be done now to make sure he does come??  LOL  I don't know if calling them and bugging them and suggesting would do any good or if it would just cause more problems.

I thought I would check with you first to see if you knew anything or what can be done if anything.

Thanks so much,
~Angela~ 8)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2010, 11:20:38 PM »
Jan
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2004, 01:38:05 PM » 

HER

HE IS COMING TO FLORIDA. WHERE ARE YOU IN SOUTH FLORIDA. I AM GOING TO THE PENSACOLA FEST. I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT DAY CLAY WILL BE APPEARING. AS IT IS , I GUESS, A THREE DAY FEST. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO WADE THRU, A BUNCH OF RAP MUSIC, WAITING FOR CLAY.
PM ME

JAN

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2010, 11:21:34 PM »
fl
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2004, 03:05:14 PM » 

Hi Jan!  I live in Hobe Sound which is about 25 miles north of West Palm Beach on the east coast.  Where do you hail from?  I'm definitely coming to see Clay, I'm just holding out to see if he'll come closer than the 8 hour ride to Pensacola!  Rumor has it that he'll be in Jacksonville, so I'm crossing my fingers for there or even somewhere more southerly!!!

I'll be going with my daughter and three other Maniacs, so we all anxiously await the Florida news!  I've not checked the Springfest website today to see if scheduled, but here it is if you don't have:  www.floridaspringfest.com.  If that's his only venue in Florida, then that's where we'll be.

Perhaps we can meet up---we'll all have to firm up some plans once everything is confirmed.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!  Saw him in Miami and of course, he was/is AWESOME!!!! :  :  :  :  :

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2010, 11:22:16 PM »
Jan
HER
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2004, 10:23:38 AM » 

HER

I AM STILL WAITING AND WAITING FOR MORE INFORMATION RE;THE PENSACOLA FEST. THEY ARE SURE TAKING THEIR TIME. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SEE 2 DAYS OF "OTHER" PERFORMERS, JUST CLAY!!! MAYBE THEY HAVE A CYNICAL PLOT TO GET US ALL THERE FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE THEY LET US KNOW WHEN CLAY WILL PERFORM
I LIVE VERY SOUTH OF PENSACOLA, ABOUT A 10 OR MORE DRIVE. WISH HE WOULD PLAY JACKSONVILLE, IT IS ABOUT 3 HOURS CLOSER TO ME.

HE IS PLAYING SO MANY TOURS , I HOPE HE DOES NOT GET WORN OUT!!!

LUV
JAN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S LIPBITE

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2010, 11:22:42 PM »
Her
pensacola
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2004, 05:57:13 AM » 

Jan, I'm really, really, really getting anxious!  I'd hoped to hear that he'd be coming to Jacksonville.  If he is, I wish they'd announce it before tickets go on sale for Pensacola! 

Come on "people", please get us out of the dark!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2010, 11:23:07 PM »
lorraine
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2004, 11:59:10 AM » 

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE RHODE ISLAND CONCERT TO BE OFFICIALLY ON THIS SITE.

LORRAINE

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2010, 11:23:24 PM »
Natalie
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2004, 01:25:09 PM » 

are they still adding more dates?

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 11:24:23 PM »
Jan
Pensacola
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2004, 02:39:06 PM » 

GAD, STILL NO NEWS on the Pensacola show and it is one of the first of many that are listed. Boy , are they taking their own sweet time!!!!Grrrrr

Jan

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 11:24:46 PM »
ChrisieD
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2004, 09:38:39 PM » 

Jan I love your avatar !!
For those of you going to Clio, the tickets go on sale saturday if you didn't know that already b/c it's not posted on the first page. If ya need a hotel, the closest city to the theatre I was told is in Birch Run and when I booked my hotel, some of the hotels are booked solid already. So if you haven't done that yet you should try and get on it !!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2010, 11:25:37 PM »
Her
FLORIDA
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2004, 07:41:12 AM » 

OKAY, I CAN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER---HELLLLP!!!  ::)  ::) ::)
Tickets on sale for appearances in August and the Pensacola Springfest hasn't even determined the date.  Jan, I'm getting reeeally frustrated.  :(  :( :(Grrr is right!

Did you read under today's News and Appearances that people started forming lines on Tuesday for ticket sales on Saturday for Clio Ampitheater?  OMG, these summer venues I don't think have any idea what they're in for as the Claynation descends upon their ticket booths and online ticket outlets.

Do wish there were presale offers for we Clayfans!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2010, 11:26:39 PM »
lorraine
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2004, 10:14:55 AM » 

LINDA AND I ARE GOING TO GET TICKETS FOR CLAY IN RHODE ISLAND.  MAYBE WE MAY HAVE TO BUY A TENT IF THINGS GET THAT CRAZY.  AT 53 YEARS OLD THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS I AM JUST BEGINNING TO DO WHICH ARE HARD TO BELIEVE.  ALL FOR THE SAKE OF CLAY.

JUST TO THINK AT MY AGE I THOUGHT I HAD SEEN IT ALL AND DONE IT ALL AND GUESS WHAT IT IS JUST BEGINNING. 

LORRAINE

LINDA,
DO WE BUY A TENT AND HANG OUT?

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2010, 11:27:20 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2004, 12:28:30 PM » 

JUST TO THINK AT MY AGE I THOUGHT I HAD SEEN IT ALL AND DONE IT ALL AND GUESS WHAT IT IS JUST BEGINNING. 

Lorraine, you are never too old for FUN.  Don't ever forget that!

:

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Solo Tour 2004  |  SUMMER OF CLAY II - ROAD TRIP SCHEDULE

gfxgfx
gfx