gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229857 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 18, 2024, 06:33:56 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Media & Appearance Archive  |  11/20/03 PEOPLE Sexiest Man Alive - our Clay!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 11/20/03 PEOPLE Sexiest Man Alive - our Clay!  (Read 2986 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
11/20/03 PEOPLE Sexiest Man Alive - our Clay!
« on: May 15, 2010, 12:01:37 PM »
grammaof6
PEOPLE Sexiest Man Alive - our Clay!
« on: November 20, 2003, 11:26:50 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clay is in PEOPLE'S Sexiest Man Issue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found this on another board!

Actor Johnny Depp, whose swashbuckling looks and campy portrayal breathed life into Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, has been named People magazine's 2003 Sexiest Man Alive.

Johnny Depp is hands down the 'sexiest man alive'.
By Franco Origlia, Getty Images

"He's a gorgeous guy. Eye candy," Pirates castmate Keira Knightley, 18, says in People's annual sexy issue (out Friday).

Depp, 40, first hit the scene on TV's 21 Jump Street and went on to star in such diverse films as Edward Scissorhands, What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Chocolat. The Kentucky native lives in France with his girlfriend, actress Vanessa Paradis, and their two children.

For the first time, People also picks the "Top 10" sexiest men. Brad Pitt (a two-time "Sexiest Man Alive" winner) is No. 1, followed by Ashton Kutcher.

Other top hunks:
3. George Clooney
4. Lenny Kravitz
5. Justin Timberlake
6. Hugh Grant
7. Russell Crowe
8. Hugh Jackman
9. Denzel Washington
10. Colin Farrell

American Idol's Clay Aiken and CNN medical reporter Sanjay Gupta are among 27 named "Simply The Best".

There was also the PEOPLE photo of Clay with his personal stats & info why he was picked by people. I didn't know how to transfer that so I guess we're going to have to pick up the magazine for that eye candy!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: 11/20/03 PEOPLE Sexiest Man Alive - our Clay!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 12:11:53 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2003, 12:01:26 PM »   

Shhhhh.....the picture is in The Photo Album
GEEK TREAT

AGE 25
HEIGHT 6'1"
STATUS Single.

Gone are the sideburns, dorky glasses and half his eyebrows. His cowlick has been tamed by a flatiron—a gizmo the American Idol runner-up insists he'd "never heard of before." But the most surprising by-product of Aiken's extreme makeover? "Claymates," the throngs of adoring women who mail panties (mostly red and lacy) to him or throw them at the stage while he's performing. "I don't get it," he says. "I even had a lady take her bra off during the tour show and throw it at me." For the most part, though, the wholesome singer claims, "women want to take care of me like I'm a little boy. They want to make sure that I'm fed well."

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 12:12:33 PM »
grammaof6
Sexiest Man Alive
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 01:49:24 PM »   

Thanks Pamela! I should have known you'd be on top of things! Notice no stripes. He's so photogenic and looks very sexy (I guess this picture is supposed to relay "edge"?). But I miss the twinkling green eyes and his adorable smile. Saw a PEOPLE special on NBC morning show this morning. My husband said no Clay! Clay's picture wasn't shown or even his name mentioned (of course) so thought, "oh well". Then I found the article on another claysite and got excited. How could OBC NOT be on the list for the Sexiest Men Alive in 2003?

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 12:12:53 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 08:47:50 PM »   

Remember, there is another People issue that will feature the 25 'Most Beautiful' people.  Clay qualifies for that too.  He is a beautiful person inside and out.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 12:13:10 PM »
songbird457
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2003, 11:17:46 PM »   

Oh my goodness, I must have this magazine. There are like 4 guys (at least) that I would not kick out of my bed for eating crackers in that magazine. When does it come out or is it already out?

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 12:13:28 PM »
crazy4clay03
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2003, 05:43:22 PM »   

Mine came in the mail today! :D  :D I'm so glad they realized how sexy he was and have realize what we knew all along!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 12:13:54 PM »
songbird457
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2003, 05:51:47 PM »   

Yup I just bought the magazine today. Very nice addition to my collection, I must say.
Grammaof5, you said no stripes in the pic? It almost looks like his pants have a stripe in them.  ACtually now that I look closely (aaahhhhh) he has a stripe in his shirt (the button one, of course I see at least two shirts since he has a black t-shirt under the peach/pink?) and even his shoes have a stripe run on them. He can pull off anything in fashion I think. That takes a true measure of a man. Bravi, ODC (our dear Clay)!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 12:14:13 PM »
mackncsu
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2003, 06:09:37 PM »   

Sexy and Beautiful...Clay should be in both!
Lots of Love!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 12:14:48 PM »
outthereforclay
  Clay is just alright with me!!
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2003, 07:26:31 PM »   

oooh, Songbird! Love the ODC! Now we can say we all have

OCD for ODC!!! :  :

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 12:15:18 PM »
wisconsinmaniac
 People Magazine Sexiest Man Alive
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2003, 11:14:25 PM »   

How great is it to have Clay listed in the category of Simply the Best - A portfolio of men we love.  In the short article accompanying the gorgeous picture, Clay tries to explain the throngs of adoring women fans as "women who want to take care of me like I'm a little boy.  They want to make sure that I'm fed well".   

Oh, Oh - Could somebody please tell Clay that we aren't that noble??
When I get worked into a Clayton frenzy, the last thing on my mind is whether or not he ate supper ! ! ! !   I so love how he tries to make sense out of the adoration of his fans.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 12:16:37 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Re: People Magazine Sexiest Man Alive
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2003, 11:51:50 PM »   

.... In the short article accompanying the gorgeous picture, Clay tries to explain the throngs of adoring women fans as "women who want to take care of me like I'm a little boy.  They want to make sure that I'm fed well".   
....... I so love how he tries to make sense out of the adoration of his fans.

There is a thin line between being accepting of 'celebrity' and being expecting of 'celebrity.'  Being humble is a virtue.  It may feel like a strange concept to realize you have 'fans.'  But what Clay may not realize is that he has always had fans.  Without fail, every single person I have ever met that knows Clay does nothing but sing his praises to the stars and back again.

He had fans before he became 'famous,' whether he realized it or not.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Media & Appearance Archive  |  11/20/03 PEOPLE Sexiest Man Alive - our Clay!

gfxgfx
gfx