gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229826 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 16, 2024, 05:58:05 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Media & Appearance Archive  |  11/11/03 CLAY CALL MEMPHIS RADIO STATION TODAY
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 11/11/03 CLAY CALL MEMPHIS RADIO STATION TODAY  (Read 2388 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
11/11/03 CLAY CALL MEMPHIS RADIO STATION TODAY
« on: May 13, 2010, 09:35:35 PM »
HookedOnCA
  CLAY CALL MEMPHIS RADIO STATION TODAY
« on: November 11, 2003, 12:35:33 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Pamela~

This was a really interesting interview.... unfortunately, the download stopped at approx. 4 minutes into the show  :(

I got to hear (up to) the question; 'Does Clay see acting, movies, etc. in his future'?  Could you tell me his response?

Thanks!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: 11/11/03 CLAY CALL MEMPHIS RADIO STATION TODAY
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 09:37:10 PM »
Hottie4Clay
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2003, 02:23:51 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pamela...Always know HOW much YOU are appreciated!  This is a LONG reply...but, Please take time to read it...for MY Birthday Gift!!!

Today is my 60th Birthday (and for my surprise party--the party favors were Clay's  CD picture on a clear bar of soap saying "...he's squeakey clean!!! Love it!!!)...and my plans  TODAY are to spend this DAY  as a Clayday Birthday!!!  Our internet has been having ??????trouble...but here I am!!!  You know Clay was introduced to me by my Grandaughter!  I had never heard of " American Idol ",  but this young lady at the age of 7 hung up the phone while communicating...sorry I can't talk NOW...American Idol is on!!!  My husband and I started clicking channels...we found American Idol and Clay was singing...we stood still...his voice captivated us...instantaneously (especially IIIIIIII fell in LOVE with Clay and everything this young man represents)  I have purchased both his single and CD (signed versions???) from e-bay for an astronomical $$$, I purchased tickets for the American Idol Concert in San Jose...Center--Row 5 for an astronomical  $$$ for our Grandaughter's 8th birthday and flew us all to San Jose for the Weekend.  I've downloaded all of his songs and interviews for prosperity.  I vote for him across several+++media everyday.  I convinced my husband to accompany me to Clay's CD Release Party and he agreed to pay for the nine CD's I had Placed on hold.  For my Birthday I have such a strong inclination and desire to bid on the Clay's Jersey from the San Jose Concert---our contribution towards charity but also for the Jersey that Clay wore in the San Jose Consert where we first laid eyes on his live performance...it's almost $6,000 now...but I'm feeling this inclination...

I've been hugged by Rod Steward in Concert... Third row at the first Beatles concert in Philadelphia in 1963 (I was a young girl in Nursing School in Camden at the time)... saw Elvis on Ed Sullivan and in person in Las Vegas...Ella Fitzgerald...Bobbie Darrin...Nat King Cole...Barbara Streisand in Central Park before "Funny Girl" in the 1960's ...Bette Midler and Olivia Newton John in Vegas,   NEVER has a performer touched me like CLAY!!!
He is truly EXCEPTIONAL!!!!  I will continue to follow HIM into the Sunset & Forever...my Daughter and Granddaughter with Me.  Thank You Pamela for ALL the Sharing you have done...Many appreciate YOU--for SURE...Count ME for ONE among the MANY!!!   At 60...I look like I'm 39, think like a teenager, and will LOVE Clay forever!!!  Thanks again. :D  :D  :D
111 Pamela!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 09:37:28 PM »
thanku_clay
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2003, 11:02:15 PM »   

Dear Hottie4Clay,

Reading your post brought laughs, and sentimential tears to my eyes. I loved your Party Favors...wish I had one... :) .

I did not watch AI the first season. However, my daughter did and told me I should watch the 2nd season because it was "fun". Well I also fell "In Love" with Clay the first time he belted out a beautiful song....with that beautiful "Voice".....I have been more than "Hooked" since. To say the least.

It sounds like you have seen a lot of "Greats" .....but you are right....I will quote you..."Never has a performer touched me like Clay"!!!! He is truly EXCEPTIONAL!!!!  I feel the same...and it feels Sooooooo Good!!!

I also want to thank Pamela for all she does. YOU are Much Appreciated!!

And......Hottie4Clay.....".HOPE YOUR 60TH" WAS A WONDERFUL "CLAYDAY BIRTHDAY"!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes!!  :)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 09:37:59 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2003, 11:53:35 PM »   

NEVER has a performer touched me like CLAY!!!

Hottie4Clay, Happy Belated Birthday!!

I wish I would have found your message before this wish became belated; however, it's still sincere!  I loved your post...it's nice to see how much happiness Clay has brought to so many.  Being a Clay fan means every day brings something new and every day is a day of celebration.
You are a true Clay fan!  And you husband sounds like a pretty good guy too.   :)

Thanks for your kind remarks; your support is greatly appreciated!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 09:38:25 PM »
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2003, 11:56:26 PM »   

HookedonCA - Sorry you didn't get the whole interview.  Clay basically said he is concentrating on promoting his CD right now but wants to always be open to anything that might come up down the road as far as movies, Broadway, etc.   Nothing in the works right now.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Media & Appearance Archive  |  11/11/03 CLAY CALL MEMPHIS RADIO STATION TODAY

gfxgfx
gfx