gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 12:37:20 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Media & Appearance Archive  |  11/02/03 14 Hottest Stars -J-14 "just for teens" December Issue
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 11/02/03 14 Hottest Stars -J-14 "just for teens" December Issue  (Read 2665 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
LiftClayUp
14 Hottest Stars -J-14 "just for teens" December i
« on: November 02, 2003, 01:26:28 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His except from J –14 “Just for Teens” Magazine – December Issue

14 Hottest Stars   His Cover picture is captioned  Clay is “Invisible” no more

His picture is the one with the dark suit, open collar and both hands above his forehead.
His Article: 

AGE:24  HOMETOWN: Raleigh, NC   WHY HE”S HOT:  This American Idol runner-up won over Amrica with his rendetion of “Bridge Over Troubled Water”, but didn’t score enough voters to be Kelly Clarkson’s successor.  Still, with his geeky charm and killer set of pipes, Clay Aiken is no Underdog.  “Even though he’s not the typical hottie, he’s determined to make it big and I love that.” Says Stacy of MN.  HOTNESS HISTORY:  On the show, fans watched first-hand as Clay transformed from dork to dynamo.  Says Clay,  “Talent’s extremely important.  If you want to be an artist, you’ve got to have some talent..  An artist is not just about being eye candy.”  UPSIDE TO BEING HOT: Since he worked with autistic kids at a YMCA camp and intending on majoring in special education at the University of North Carolina, Clay believes in using his fame for the greater good.  “American celebrities have an amazing amount of influence on the way America thinks, fells and acts.  I think that influence should be used in the most positive way possible.” HOT SECRET: Clay’s affection for kids also stems from his Peter Pan-like qualities.  “It’s just the way I think.  It’s just the way I act.  I relate to them better because I probably think more like a kid that I do an adult.”  CAN HE GET ANY HOTTER?  His “This is the Night” single disc broke reords, selling about 393,000 copies its first week out.  No doubt his album “ Measure of a Man” will sell just as well!

The other stars listerd are 50 Cent, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlank, Orlando Bloom, Usher, the Olsen Twins, Eminem, Mandy Moore,  Joel Madden, Ashton Kutcher, Hilary Duff, and Beyonce.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: 11/02/03 14 Hottest Stars -J-14 "just for teens" December Issue
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 11:27:35 PM »
Lovin' Clay
  More Clay in the next issue of J-14
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 03:36:01 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The magazine, J-14 said that they will have an exclusive interview with Clay in the next issue (hits newstands on Dec. 8).

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 11:28:00 PM »
playingclay
14 Hottest Stars -J-14 "just for teens" December i
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 07:14:40 PM »   

I mentioned to my 11 year old daughter about this article and that he is becoming a teen idol.  Her initial reply was that he wouldn't like that.  So I asked, "why" and she said that he wants to be a role model and not a teen idol.  (I have a smart daughter.)  I asked her if he could be both and she decided that yes he could be.

There couldn't be a better role model/teen idol for our youth. :D  :D  :D

(Though I think my daughter has a point and he isn't comfortable with any label of teen idol / sex symbol etc.)

That article was done before his album came out so the teen world is smart enough to acknowledge that he is HOT

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 11:28:27 PM »
claygurrrrrrrl
  my best-friends fav magazine!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 10:10:42 PM »   

i need my best-friend to get that, dude!!!!!!!!! she always gets it so im going to ask her where she gets that! :  :

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 12:07:29 AM »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Media & Appearance Archive  |  11/02/03 14 Hottest Stars -J-14 "just for teens" December Issue

gfxgfx
gfx