gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 01:10:34 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Media & Appearance Archive  |  Writer's Corner - Fan Essays  |  7/18/04 Lynn Venhaus: An Open Letter to Radio PDs and DJs... (Read 10558 times)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 7/18/04 Lynn Venhaus: An Open Letter to Radio PDs and DJs... (Read 10558 times)  (Read 19139 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Addie
  Lynn's article
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2004, 10:27:18 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for the wonderful letter.  It says everything I wish I could write. I hope it does some good and Clay gets more airtime.  I don't think so because men don't like him and women obviously don't count.  We've come a long way baby but not far enough.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
SweetPea
  Re: Regarding your letter
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2004, 07:40:52 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My mom works for a radio station here in Columbus, Oh, I am going to talk to her tomorrow, and see if there is an explanation.  The last time I talked to her, she stated to me that it is all up to the program directors and what seems to sell to people, and their particular demographic.  To me Clay fits mainly into the Mainstream/Top 40 but not quite, and he is more into the Adult Contempory, he is the in between if you know what I mean.  I love his music all together, and I don't care what demographic he falls in, I love it.  I don't know, I will see what I can conjure up for a meaning and let you all know.  I am also going to send her a copy of the letter, and se what that gets us.

Kevin

hey, i live in columbus too! its sad that clay never gets played on our radio stations! the only time i heard him was during christmas ONE TIME and it was only because it was a christmas channel! hope your talk goes well!!  :D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Ilovetowrite
hi
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2004, 09:58:57 PM »   

Lynn We are so happy that every day you post something new for us. As a fellow writer, I will and have looked to you to guide me. I never not in a thousand years would I have dreamed that I would make a new family over the internet.
Here in my town tehre is a soft music station that will play Clay I have heard him on the radio. We also have two major stations that play rap and hip hop and all that stuff not fit for the dog to listen to.
I am afraid that there is not much we can do in my town.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Media & Appearance Archive  |  Writer's Corner - Fan Essays  |  7/18/04 Lynn Venhaus: An Open Letter to Radio PDs and DJs... (Read 10558 times)

gfxgfx
gfx