gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229521 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 05:23:11 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  AUGUST 11-HAMMERSTEIN-NY CITY
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AUGUST 11-HAMMERSTEIN-NY CITY  (Read 28392 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: AUGUST 11-HAMMERSTEIN-NY CITY
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2010, 11:05:18 PM »
I agree Joyce. I went to Lancaster too and this audience was soooooo much better I thought. Loved seeing these guys up in the balcony dancing and singing the whole time. It was so much fun and so funny! Where did you sit? If I saw you would had said hello.

clays#1fan

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2010, 12:22:09 AM »
After the crazy mess we had with tickets we ended up 6th row close to center thanks to an amazing fan.
~Joyce~

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2010, 11:10:05 AM »
Oh Wow! That's awesome! We might had been close. I was 4th row center like sitting in the aisle. Was suppose to be to the far right but moved us to the next section so it was a better seat. Could see Clay up close on stage Gahhhhh LOved it! So no complaints. ;) Feel bad for a lot of other people though. It's a weard venue but I liked it. At least the concert was so worth it. ;D

Did you wait outside to see if Clay would come out? Never saw him. JUst saw Felix go out the front. We found out there was another door in the back around the block so we went there and waited for a few mins but we still weren't sure so we went back to the front. I think we waited for an hour and a half. I saw a van with guys getting their suitcases in it and then they lefted but my guess is after they did that they picked him up from the other side.

clays#1fan

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2010, 11:35:45 AM »
Out of the 4 shows I went to this was the best crowd of them all. Such an epic show.

And no we didn't stay. We knew better with this place. Plus we wanted food and we had to go catch our train so it wouldn't be to late so we could get up and go to Verona. :)
~Joyce~

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2010, 02:25:58 PM »
For me too. I was hoping a NY crowd would be one of the best and love it when I'm right. ;D I was sorry I didn't see Tom Deckman there but it's nice to hear he loved the show. Ahh I see. Understand. Cool you had a 2fer in NY. 8)

Do you have any idea what floor the smaller ballroom was where it was suppose to be? Curious how differant a room it would had been. Just read that a preacher was there too to do a show. Had no clue. LOL It was funny when we had to use the stairs to go back down outside to leave. 6th flights down. Was like where the heck are we going? It was an adventure that's for sure. LOL I did see the room where the bar was but didn't go in there.

Next time Clay plays NYC the Beacen theater would had been nice to go too. He was there for the 2nd JNT and heard nice things about it. Would love to see him in NY again. I know he's going to Long Island for the next tour.

clays#1fan

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2010, 02:34:36 AM »
I have no clue where the other room was. Haven't been there before. Even when I went in to have a meet & greet with Ruben we had to go up the elevator. Got to say Hi to Clay after the FC M&G witch was pretty fun. :')
~Joyce~

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2010, 12:18:32 PM »
Oh Wow! That's awesome. ;D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2012, 12:06:46 AM »
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  AUGUST 11-HAMMERSTEIN-NY CITY

gfxgfx
gfx