gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229517 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 11:15:25 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  AUGUST 8-AMERICAN MUSIC THEATER-LANCASTER PA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AUGUST 8-AMERICAN MUSIC THEATER-LANCASTER PA  (Read 29301 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: AUGUST 8-AMERICAN MUSIC THEATER-LANCASTER PA
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2010, 09:03:56 PM »
JUMP AROUND
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2010, 09:04:27 PM »
The zipper stuck on Clay's jacket and he had to step out of it

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2010, 09:05:00 PM »
LLVL
Sorry

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2010, 09:09:44 PM »
Time of My life

Not as an encore tonight!!

Thats all for tonight, folks

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2010, 09:18:52 PM »
Thanks for bringing this over tonight. Sounds like another very good show.

Now I have got to go work on some stuff I brought home to do this weekend and I haven't even started on it.

See you tomorrow.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2010, 02:05:40 AM »
FROM CLAYTHLEENA AT CV

Its and Bits from tonight's show:

People were watching for a kiss (the noise heard)...but I did not see one. I could have missed it because of the angle I was sitting at, but I don't think so.

Clay didn't say Ruben's stools are always bigger than his.

Many people dancing in their seats throughout the show. One person in my party joked that some people got 2 straight hours of exercise.

Men and women both really grooving to the music.

There was a bit of a mosh pit at the end of the show.

Quite a few partial SOs throughout the evening. Some Ruben and Quiana fans in front of me, but also seemed to love Clay.

Two people near me jumped up on cue to head to the restroom when Ruben started "Superstar."

Clay mentioned that the Wal-Marts there have accommodations for the horses.

Casey lived in Lancaster for 3 years, and had family in the audience.

Ruben said Peaches and herb (like the food) instead of Herb (the name).

Ruben learned how to pronounce Lancaster from the audience. LANK-a stir, not LAN CAST er.

Ruben really cracked up when he opened the letter from Mrs. Faye Parker tonight. I wondered if someone wrote or drew something funny on it as a prank.

Ruben sang a little song about My Buddy and me. I think this was a commercial for My Buddy?

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2010, 05:46:42 PM »
Hello from Newark, NJ. Headed into NY tonight. Having a great time so far. Great job Marilyn on the cellcert. Was in Lancaster last night. I saw Faye in the bathroom. Amazing concert and had the best seats. Great sound too. Nice venue. Could see Clay and Ruben so close. I was on the left side on the 6th row. Our section was a little boring with some people around us. Saw some older people. Maybe NJU. We got up for a few songs and clapped, danced, sang along but our section weren't as good as the right side. Clay said that in the beginning. Hope it can be a better crowd around us in NY. I like to get up and dance. I thought Clay's voice was perfection. Didn't sound sick to me at all. Ruben sounded good too. Very imprressed with him now.  My friend was surprised and didn't watch clack like I did so she was cracking up at their comedy bits. THey play off so well with each other. Hilarious last night! During Preacher Ruben someone in the audience was just cracking up and Ruben called her out. It was so funny. Clay's such a good actor and he's facial expressions were so cute when he came out in the blanket. And the Peaches and Herb joke just never gets old to them. LOL Didn't think it was that much audience interaction this time. They were good. Hardly no one called out. So it's just a fun show. Loved it! And Clay gahhhh he was so gorgeous. Really impressed with Casey too and she's so beautiful.  CAn't wait to see it again on Wednesday in NY!

Waited out a while by the buses for Clay and anyone else to come out. Saw Ben 1st. Casey did a few autographs but didn't see her from where I was standing. Wanted to see her. Wasn't a big crowd of people waiting. Actually had no idea where Clay would come out at 1st cause I moved cause we thought Jerome told us too but he was talking to the McV's girls to go on the bus to see Clay. Grrrrr  And it was loud like everyone could hear him. But anyway he did come out with a dark plaid shirt and jeans. He did touch my hand. Eeeeeeeeeee Was a better touch then I had just touching his fingers a few years ago in Asheville. I was happy. :) Was worth the wait!

Gwenn, Jill, Marion and Micki-Didn't see you but if I did I wanted to say hello.

Tammy, Philly and Irene-Great to see you gals. So happy for you Irene for your Meet and Greet. You survived! Looking forward to seeing your pic with him. :) See you all in NY.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2012, 12:05:55 AM »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  AUGUST 8-AMERICAN MUSIC THEATER-LANCASTER PA

gfxgfx
gfx