gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 04:57:45 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  AUGUST 1-CLUB NOKIA-LOS ANGELES CA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AUGUST 1-CLUB NOKIA-LOS ANGELES CA  (Read 27964 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
AUGUST 1-CLUB NOKIA-LOS ANGELES CA
« on: April 03, 2010, 11:20:38 PM »
Club Nokia is located in the center of the entertainment capital of the world: the L.A. LIVE complex.
Venue website: http://www.clubnokia.com/events.php
Venue Capacity: 2356
Address: 800 West Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90015
Phone:
Seating Chart: http://www.clubnokia.com/seating.php

Club Nokia features:

59,000 square feet
2,300 capacity reception space
40' x 30' stage
Exclusive catering by Wolfgang Puck
State-of-the-Art Acoustics, designed for live entertainment

Ticketmaster
Purchase tickets online: Ticketmaster.com

Buy tickets via phone, call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000 or 866-448-7849 (automated-only self-service line).
Box Office
Tickets for Club Nokia events are available from 9am-5pm, Mon - Fri at the STAPLES Center Box Office. The box office is located at 1111 S. Figueroa Street — adjacent to Star Plaza on Chick Hearn Court (formerly 11th Street), between Georgia and Figueroa. To order tickets, call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000 or 866-448-7849 (automated-only self-service line).

Starting at 5pm on event days only, the Club Nokia box office (located on the Plaza level) will open for ticket sales. Club Nokia accepts the following methods of payment: cash, American Express, Mastercard, and Visa. When purchasing tickets with a credit card, you must show a valid photo identification to complete the transaction.

WILL CALL
Tickets may be picked up at the will call window of the box office beginning two hours prior to the show start time. You must have the credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo I.D. to pick up tickets at will call. Club Nokia does not accept will call drop off.

Tickets on sale May 7

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 10:24:12 PM by Marilyn »
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

clayharmony

• ANN News Team
  • Enthusiastic
  • When You Wish Upon a Star...
Re: AUGUST 1-CLUB NOKIA-LOS ANGELES CA
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 11:58:57 PM »
This is a 'must attend' venue for me...I surely hope I'll not be the only Claymaniac attending here...now that I live all the way out by Palm Springs, I plan on booking a room for the night before and the night of this concert at a nice place by the venue...a treat for myself... I'd love to have company!  lol
Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 03:48:18 PM »
She doesn't post here anymore but LuvMyClay/Lorrie told me she got a ticket today. Hope you can see you her there Johanna. :)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 12:52:40 PM »
The concerts starts at 7 and the cellcert will start at 10 tonight. Johanna/Clayharmony, Lolita/Ana and Lorrie/LuvmyClay will be there tonight.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 02:12:11 PM »
FROM THANKFUL4CLAY AT CV
Clay and the gang were in the airport with us. They have boarded their plane, so it's safe to post. Clay was wearing his yellow/black paid shirt and he was sitting at a slot machine. He wasn't playing, he was just watching. Ruben was watching too, and then he went and sat down. I told Lisa I was going to get Ruben's autograph and she looked concerned. Hey, I don't cause scenes.

So I searched for something for him to sign. I had saved a brochure that had his and Clay's picture. I pulled that out and found a pen. I approached Ruben and asked for his autograph. He said sure and I told him I had been to the show and it was great. He said thank you and proceeded to knock his cell phone to the floor. I apologized and then Ruben got down on his knees to retrieve the phone. As he did that, I told him that he gave me a story to tell, "I made Ruben go down on his knees." He didn't seem to think that was funny.

He signed it, "God Bless you, Ruben Studdard." I thanked him and walked away. I had no idea where Clay was at the time. I went back to my seat and called Farouche. Lisa came back and told me that Clay and friends were at the slot machines right behind me. Shit. I'm sure he couldn't hear me talking about him.

At first, we thought they might be on our flight, but they weren't. Our flight is delayed two hours, but at least Clay and Ruben will be there on time.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 02:13:07 PM »
FROM PERMASWOONED AT CV:
Clay is stalking me! This time the whole band including Clay & Ruben are on my flight. I got to stand next to him in line. Hair looks good...small spikes, stubble, yellow plaid shirt, cargo shorts, mandals, Smiling, laughing, joking with Ruben. My DH got to thank Jerome for helping me at my M&G. 3 guitars get their own seats. EEEEEE!!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 05:50:52 PM »
Wow! That's pretty cool. I would love to have a sighting of Clay at the airport or on a plane but I wouldn't be able to say a word. LOL

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 09:33:52 PM »
Almosted time. If you are doing it tonight Marilyn I'll sit back and enjoy reading. If you want me to help just say the word.

I just watched the PBS special. *sniff* I love him!!! It was wonderful!!! He said in an interview the next tour will be like the special. Big Band stuff. Can't wait!!! ;D Just hope I can still get tickets. nervous

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2010, 10:12:28 PM »
Hopefully starting soon, connection needs to be made.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2010, 10:14:33 PM »
It's starting. Nope didn't start ... there was applause so thought it was. But it seems that they may have lost power there, because the emergency lights came on. Nope .... Now, it's starting

PLEASE NOTE- DUE TO THE DIFFICULTY OF READING THE RED REPORTS FOR SOME FOLKS, I AM CHANGING IT TO A DIFFERENT COLOR. EASIER ON THE EYES I THINK.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 10:39:28 PM by Marilyn »

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 10:15:07 PM »
It's starting

FWOW

Anyone in the audience we know like Jaymes, Angela?, Kelly? celebs?

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 10:16:16 PM »
Flying Without Wings .... applause indicating our guy has entered stage. This is the Night.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 10:39:05 PM by Marilyn »

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010, 10:16:32 PM »
Thanks for letting me know about the yellow. It's nice to know people are reading. :)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 10:20:33 PM »
Back and forth about who came out first. hee
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 10:38:51 PM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2010, 10:21:00 PM »
Talking about doing the 60's and Clay says they have to start with the King.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 10:38:38 PM by Marilyn »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  AUGUST 1-CLUB NOKIA-LOS ANGELES CA

gfxgfx
gfx