gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229528 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 10:40:08 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  JULY 26-RUTH ECKERD HALL-CLEARWATER FL
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: JULY 26-RUTH ECKERD HALL-CLEARWATER FL  (Read 39355 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: JULY 26-RUTH ECKERD HALL-CLEARWATER FL
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2010, 07:17:36 AM »
A LONG TALL HUNK-LOOKING GOOD!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Joemomma

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2010, 09:50:54 AM »
Awwww! they got GREAT photos! I knew they would. I could see all the cameras goin. It was nice they didn't bother anyone about it. Heck some even had flashes goin off...security didn't seem to care. ;D

Well what a FUN show that was! I love the 2 of em together. They seem to feed off each other and have such a good time doin it that the fun rubs off on the audience! Whole entire auditorium was on their feet dancin & singin! :D ;D

We had great seats...8th row smack in the middle. We could see everything so well!

My momma said she liked it better than SRHP. And that's sayin somethin cuz she really loved that tour. :P

I think I kinda liked it better too. I think Ruben in this makes it fun! That man can dance too! Who knew!??

And now I am soooo glad I get to see this show again in Windsor. ;)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2010, 12:58:23 PM »
That's weard. My post didn't show up.

Kim-Thanks for your review. So glad you and your mom had a wonderful fun time and Yeah for close seats!. ;D I like hearing how the audience was standing the whole time and dancing. Hope it can be like that at my concerts too. Hate seeing people sit the whole time and looking bored. ::) Sounds like the show is getting better and they are more funnier, interacting with the audience etc. I like to know who got Clay's Hammer pants last night? Hehe Happy you get to see him again and get to see more Claymaniacs next time. :)

Marilyn-Gorgeous pics and I'm jealous of Casey right now. OMG! The way he looks at her. Gahhhhhhh White huh. Hmmmmm Wonder if there is a reason for the differant color blankets and I want to know if they are wearing the same clothes everynight do they get washed? LOL

Still floating Joyce? ;) Frankie asked in the Meet and Greet thread she would like to read a recap of you meeting Clay.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2010, 02:00:47 PM »
And there is some things I loved about the SRIAHP tour but the JBT is still my favorite and I love it that this tour is a little bit like it.

clays#1fan

« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2010, 02:17:21 PM »
I don't have time to say much right now since I just got back to Sebring and have to get ready to go to work but let's just say yesterday was beyond amazing and totally worth the wait. :')
~Joyce~

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2010, 02:25:27 PM »
Understandable but glad to hear it. So happy for you! ;D

Joemomma

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2010, 02:31:56 PM »
Joyce......I bet it was amazing! I heard a lady in the row behind me talking about how she almost missed her M&G because of traffic. she was 15 minutes late but they still took her back. And that she liked the suit he wore and hoped he'd be wearin it during the show.

Tiff...mebbe they hafta borrow the blankets from the venue....LOL. He was funny all "swaddled" like that. Was puttin on the Brother Maynard face for it. (But then him & ruben got the giggles & Clay put his head down in the blanket til the giggles passed)

Couldn't believe Clay threw his Hammer pants out! They didn't go far...maybe on 4 or 5 rows out. :D :D

See...Clay needs to work on that throwing arm so us people in the 8th row have a shot at gettin our hands on his pants. ;D ;D

clays#1fan

« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2010, 02:40:21 PM »
We didn't get Clay in the suit....witch I was kinda sad about but it was ok..

I can tell you this right now you can tell that Clay & Ruben are truly friends.
~Joyce~

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2010, 02:45:43 PM »
LOL and He's a good actor isn't he? Was wondering if a man or woman got the pants? ;) Getting ready to watch some clack from last night. What song did he sing the disco ball too? And if he did that  with his hand it wouldn't be a family show. hehe

That's good that girl could go to her Meet and Greet and didn't miss it.

Joyce-Awwwww I believe that. Glad they are still tight after all this time. Reading a Meet and Greet in Asheville like you had it's cool you can just talk to them both about anything.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2010, 02:57:57 PM »
Boooooooooo Clack isn't up yet. I know people got to travel today but some of The Claynation is slipping. Gheesh!

Joemomma

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2010, 03:06:55 PM »
tiff...where he threw the pants there was a handful of men. Mighta been caught by one of them! haahaa! How funny.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2010, 03:07:57 PM »
Cute men I hope. Whoo hoo!!! 8)

Joemomma

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2010, 03:23:52 PM »
No no no....there was a buncha ....I guess Husbands?...sittin in the front.... stage right. guess the wives were all in the middle. :D :D

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2010, 03:28:49 PM »
Oh Darn it's just the husbands. LOL Been wondering if there is any gay men that are seeing him.  ;) Bet I could see some at the NY concert.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 07:48:54 PM by Tiffany »

clays#1fan

« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2010, 11:48:39 PM »
So what would  ya'll like to know?? lol.  :P
~Joyce~

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  JULY 26-RUTH ECKERD HALL-CLEARWATER FL

gfxgfx
gfx