gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229529 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 29, 2024, 05:34:04 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  JULY 26-RUTH ECKERD HALL-CLEARWATER FL
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: JULY 26-RUTH ECKERD HALL-CLEARWATER FL  (Read 39371 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: JULY 26-RUTH ECKERD HALL-CLEARWATER FL
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2010, 07:57:38 AM »
Oh Darn it's just the husbands. LOL Been wondering if there is any gay men that are seeing him.  ;) Bet I could see some at the NY concert.

I really think Clay would like to keep his private life private. He is there to entertain us. Me, I wont be doing any digging for personal info, or to see what dynamic the men in the audience are. It really should be irrelevant.  I am going to have fun and enjoy entertainer Clay.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Joemomma

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2010, 11:06:58 AM »
So what would  ya'll like to know?? lol.  :P

OK OK...so what did he say? what did you say? what was he wearing? How'd he smell? did you smell him? Did you notice that his nostrils are perfectly shaped?  ;D
Where did you go for the M&G? Did he mention me? ;D Was he wearing sandals? Was he hyper or laid back? did he giggle? did YOU giggle?
What'd he have for lunch?

Umm....I got more but I'll go with this for now. ;D ;D ;D

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2010, 12:07:03 PM »
Oh Darn it's just the husbands. LOL Been wondering if there is any gay men that are seeing him.  ;) Bet I could see some at the NY concert.

I really think Clay would like to keep his private life private. He is there to entertain us. Me, I wont be doing any digging for personal info, or to see what dynamic the men in the audience are. It really should be irrelevant.  I am going to have fun and enjoy entertainer Clay.

Oh Marilyn-I didn't mean that and ofcourse I'm not the person that does that either. I agree with you. :)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2010, 12:09:59 PM »
LOL Kim. You got it covered and have to add how did he feel when you hugged him Joyce? Want to know everything. ;D

Frankie and Glory want to know about your Meet and Greet too in the OCD if you can tell them there. They can't find the thread.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2010, 12:44:01 PM »
JoAnn won a Meet and Greet charity thing like you did for Reno this Saturday. You should tell her all about it and what to expect. :) Excited and happy for everyone meeting Clay! What an amazing experience. He is one of the kind. Gotta love him!!!

clays#1fan

« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2010, 02:05:23 PM »

OK OK...so what did he say? what did you say? what was he wearing? How'd he smell? did you smell him? Did you notice that his nostrils are perfectly shaped?  ;D
Where did you go for the M&G? Did he mention me? ;D Was he wearing sandals? Was he hyper or laid back? did he giggle? did YOU giggle?

Ummm lets see...

He said dick. No really he did. LOTS of times. hahaha. Witch also lead to him saying "so you wonna put a dick on my hole" hahhahaha. He was wearing tan shorts, maroon shirt, and flip flops. I didn't really smell him but he didn't stink. lol. I noticed that everything about him is perfect. The m&g was held in a room in the back of the venue with couches. I'm sorry no he didn't mention you. lol. He was very hyper. He giggled A LOT. I giggled A LOT. It was a very entertaining time. And I'm not sure what he had for lunch but whatever it was SMELLED REALLY GOOD. Cuz when we went on the backstage tour they we're eating. :')

Ok I will let that hold you over for now as I go to work. ;') More later. :')
~Joyce~

Joemomma

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2010, 02:23:59 PM »

Ummm lets see...

He said dick. No really he did. LOTS of times. hahaha. Witch also lead to him saying "so you wonna put a dick on my hole" hahhahaha.

WHAT!?

Joyce ....WHAT ON EARTH did you say to start that conversation!!!??

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2010, 02:31:55 PM »
ROTFLOL Wow!!! That's dirty. I'm shocked he would say such a thing. LOL He has got a mouth on him now. I'm not insulted as some other people could be. He's funny now when he curses IMO. You should had sneaked in a recorder so we could hear him say it and talk to you. ;)

He sounds so cute and so funny. It's cool to hear he was himself with you talking to you like a friend. Awwwwww Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to hear more. ;D

I'm amazed how everyone who gets a Meet and Greet can remember everything. I wouldn't be. Be in such a fog.

Good question Kim.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2010, 02:39:17 PM »
And this this only the 2nd time you met him Joyce? Didn't you meet him at a book signing for Learning For Sing in 2004? Did he remember you?

clays#1fan

« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2010, 02:48:16 PM »
I'm very happy Clay can be Clay and he doesn't have to put on such a front anymore. And Clay is still Clay he can just be himself even more now. And I completely love it. :')

And yes I did the book signing but this is nothing like that. You only get to say hello there nothing that big of a deal this is amazing. Being able to spend more then a second with him is amazing and to get 3 hugs is totally amazing. Even being made fun of is pretty amazing. lol. Still giddy over how long he hugged me. He hugged me the longest. *sigh*
~Joyce~

clays#1fan

« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2010, 02:59:13 PM »

Ummm lets see...

He said dick. No really he did. LOTS of times. hahaha. Witch also lead to him saying "so you wonna put a dick on my hole" hahhahaha.

WHAT!?

Joyce ....WHAT ON EARTH did you say to start that conversation!!!??

Hahah it wasn't me. hahhahah. It was him. It was funny. I'll try and post a good review tonight after work. :')
~Joyce~

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2010, 03:32:45 PM »
I'm very happy Clay can be Clay and he doesn't have to put on such a front anymore. And Clay is still Clay he can just be himself even more now. And I completely love it. :')

And yes I did the book signing but this is nothing like that. You only get to say hello there nothing that big of a deal this is amazing. Being able to spend more then a second with him is amazing and to get 3 hugs is totally amazing. Even being made fun of is pretty amazing. lol. Still giddy over how long he hugged me. He hugged me the longest. *sigh*

How amazing! ;D I know it's differant and you have more time with him. Marilyn posted a recap of the other Meet and Greets that night. He said they were a boring group. Ouch! LOL Sounds like he had more fun with you. ;) Awwwwwww how sweet about hugging you. I admit I'm jealous but very very happy for you. Did you get a pic? Hope we can see. ;D

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2010, 03:34:55 PM »
Just watched some of the clack up from Scarlett. Sounds this was the best audience so far. It was funny how this one chubby guy in the front row was dancing. LOL This tour is so much FUN!! I can hardly wait!!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2010, 05:41:29 PM »
Speaking of cussing I'm dieing to know if anyone can ask Clay in a Meet and Greet if someone on The View told him to say ashhole on TV. Want to hear the story.

And Joyce, did you have facebook? I follow you on Twitter if you don't mind but like to be friends with you on FB if you have it.

clays#1fan

« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2010, 11:19:04 PM »
I think our meet & greets are better and longer because it's for charity and Rubens there too.

And yes I do. Just search Joyce Hitlaw. :')

And I don't know when I will get the picture. The lady running it said either after the whole tour is over or soon. So who knows. :'( I want it now. lol..
~Joyce~

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  The Timeless Tour 2010  |  JULY 26-RUTH ECKERD HALL-CLEARWATER FL

gfxgfx
gfx