gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229515 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 08:44:57 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Forum Information  |  Posting Photos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Posting Photos  (Read 13271 times)

Moonshot

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
  • Yes. I AM a sexy beast.
Posting Photos
« on: April 02, 2010, 01:31:33 PM »
This forum has a feature which will automatically resize any posted .jpg to 500x650.

If you are a photobucket customer, a nice feature added to photobucket.com is clickable thumbnails.  For instructions on how to post these "Click to Make Big" pics, see the next post.

Also, please make an effort not to quote pictures.  There is no need for the exact same picture to be in subsequent posts on the same page. I know it's nice to see them over and over and over, but it's a waste of bandwidth and space.

Simply delete the picture link from the quote when you reply.  This is mentioned in the forum guidelines.

Here is a website page that explains a little about bandwidth and other Internet Etiquette issues. 

NETIQUETTE

POSTING OF PICTURES
Please take care that any pictures you post are NOT HOTLINKED. You must upload any pictures into your own picture hosting files and then linked here.  Failure to do so will result in your picture being edited.

Please do not post pictures in our Critical Mass thread, as it is a thread created for discussion.  You may post links to pictures there however.

If you have any problems with sizing your pictures, please contact either Moonshot
Sometimes I think my whole life is spent in one long effort to escape the commonplaces of existence ~ Sherlock Holmes

Moonshot

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
  • Yes. I AM a sexy beast.
Re: Posting Photos
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 01:32:36 PM »
These instructions are using www.photobucket.com.

Click to make BIG pics!

1.  To post a 'click to make big' pic, Go to the thumbnail page in photobucket. 
2. Check the small box under the thumbnail beside the pic name.
3.  Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the button that says 'Generate HTML and IMG code'
4.  Scroll down to the 3rd white box down that says 'IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended'
5.  Click on that link and it should highlight it and then right click and click on 'copy'
6.  In your message box, right click and click on 'paste'
7.  Hit 'submit' and your 'click to make big' pic should be there!!
Sometimes I think my whole life is spent in one long effort to escape the commonplaces of existence ~ Sherlock Holmes

Jan

• Claymaniac
Re: Posting Photos
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 10:46:27 AM »
IS THERE SOME OTHER "FORM" BESIDE PHOTOBUCKET WHERE I CAN POST PHOTOS.?
I CANNOT CONQUER PHOTOBUCKET, GRRRRRR

JEANNE AKA JAN
"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have wierd names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box"

ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Forum Information  |  Posting Photos

gfxgfx
gfx