gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229517 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 11:05:47 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Forum Information  |  Spoiler Policy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Spoiler Policy  (Read 10779 times)

Moonshot

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
  • Yes. I AM a sexy beast.
Spoiler Policy
« on: April 02, 2010, 01:27:47 PM »
If you come into the possession of any information concerning pictures, articles, or print media of any kind concerning Clay which is not yet available to the general public, you are free to post it.

However, please do so in a separate thread in either the main forum, Clay Daily, or the News & Appearance forum.  Please clearly mark in the subject line "Spoiler Inside!" or some such notation.

We all want to know everything Clay is doing in his career and humanitarian endeavors, but please be aware there are fans who do not wish to be spoiled prior to having the information in official form or in their own possession.

The same guidelines apply in our Fun Stuff forum.  There you will find threads about books, movies and TV.  Please do not post proprietary information about any books, movies or TV in any thread not clearly marked as a SPOILER thread. 

We are not prohibiting anyone from posting this information, we are simply asking that you post it in a way that our members can make an informed choice as to whether or not they want to read it at that time.

Thank you for being considerate of your fellow Claymaniacs!
Sometimes I think my whole life is spent in one long effort to escape the commonplaces of existence ~ Sherlock Holmes

ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Forum Information  |  Spoiler Policy

gfxgfx
gfx