gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 01:42:59 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Forum Information  |  Private Messages (PMs)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Private Messages (PMs)  (Read 10789 times)

Moonshot

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
  • Yes. I AM a sexy beast.
Private Messages (PMs)
« on: April 02, 2010, 01:25:34 PM »
The private messaging function is available to all registered members, except new members with less than 50 posts.

You are able to send a private message to another member, similar to an email.

There are two ways to access your PM mailbox.  Click on the MY MESSAGES tab on the right end of the navigation bar, or, in the top left hand corner of your screen, where it shows your message count.

Example:

Hello, (screename), you have ## messages

Once you are in your mailbox, you can reply or quote a PM back to the sender just like an email.

Another way to send a message to a member is to click on the far right icon underneath the member's name and avatar.  If you put your cursor over this icon, it will say "Personal Message." The member does not have to be online to receive the message. Click on the icon and you will be able to send a PM to that person.

Please note that posting guidelines apply to PMs as well as public posts. Nasty or harassing PMs are not allowed. If you receive one, contact an admin and we'll take care of it. Personal attacks, because you don't agree with another poster, will result in a suspension of your private messaging permission, and/or posting privileges, and/or cancellation of your membership.

If you have any questions, please PM one of the moderators.
Sometimes I think my whole life is spent in one long effort to escape the commonplaces of existence ~ Sherlock Holmes

ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Forum Information  |  Private Messages (PMs)

gfxgfx
gfx