gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229527 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 08:15:53 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  2004 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MAY 23 PAGE 2
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2004 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MAY 23 PAGE 2  (Read 1905 times)

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
2004 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MAY 23 PAGE 2
« on: March 26, 2010, 04:36:26 PM »
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MAY 23
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2004, 02:15:09 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original winner reluctant viewer
Kelly Clarkson is no fan of watching the show that made her a household name.
By ANIKA VAN WYK -- Calgary Sun

"I'm not a big fan of watching (American Idol) because I don't like to watch people's faces as they get torn down -- I can't do it," Clarkson tells the Sun.

It's not just the dislike of witnessing other's pain that has Clarkson not watch the hit show, there's also a healthy dose of jealousy.

"I get really upset because we had ghetto American Idol and they have all this cool stuff.

"It's stupid and it makes me upset. It's cool for them ... but we were the guinea pigs," she says pointing out the better stage and the improved system that doesn't wear out the singers like the first series.

"I've lived through it, but on the other hand Clay (Aiken) loves watching it. He's intrigued by the whole process," she says of her touring mate and last year's Idol runner-up.

She figures their mutual Southern sensibilities helped cement their friendship, though she's willing to dish a little about the nerd-turned-chart-topper.

"He's allergic to like everything -- he is, I'm not kidding."

She also admits that "he's terrified of cats."

As for herself, not much frightens her, other than sharks. Not even record label bigwigs who wanted to mould her into something she isn't.
(snip)
JAM

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  2004 AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MAY 23 PAGE 2

gfxgfx
gfx