gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229512 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 07:48:16 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Welcome! New "Official" Forum Discussion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Welcome! New "Official" Forum Discussion  (Read 41704 times)

PHILLYLUVSCLAY

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: Welcome to the new "Official" forum!
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2010, 03:16:17 PM »
Micheal,

I'm very confused... Is this live or still testing?  Because I click on to my favorites to Claymaniacs It brought me immediatley here not the regular site? I was going help save Ann threads today, so can I save threads?

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2010, 03:22:46 PM »
Cool! I just discovered people were posting here. Didn't know you could yet. This is awesome.  :) Great work Michael!!! And thanks to Michelle as well.

Great to see you back Pamela. Missed you here.

I had to change my time too.

I like where you can see the PM's.

I'll bookmark this board til we are ready to move.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:27:05 PM by Tiffany »

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2010, 05:06:48 PM »
MICHAEL  . . .  Looking good!

Whew.  Thank you doesn't even begin to say it!

PAMELA . . . . Hello & Hugs to you!

Thea

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2010, 05:52:31 PM »
Hi!  I'm here, too. 

MICHAEL, thanks for spoiling us with these fancy new "digs".  I think MICHELLE and PAMELA have a lot to do with this, as well!

Good to see all of us "under one roof" for a change.  Just like old times!

Back to sniffling and sneezing with yet another cold.  I think I was a bit too cocky last week when were enjoying our warm early spring weather.  No jacket most of the week.  The results:  AAACHOOO!   

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2010, 05:55:50 PM »
Pamela! What are you doing here?
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

Michael

• Administrator
  • Admirer
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2010, 06:15:19 PM »
Micheal,

I'm very confused... Is this live or still testing?  Because I click on to my favorites to Claymaniacs It brought me immediatley here not the regular site? I was going help save Ann threads today, so can I save threads?
Use this link to go back to the old forum:

http://www.claymaniacs.com/forums
Hated by the world, we stand as that last beacon of freedom. Give us your weak, and we will make them strong.
Give us your hungry, and we will see that they eat. Give us your hand in friendship, and we will see that you never face an enemy alone.

God bless America, greatest nation on Earth.

cl4clay

• Claymaniac
  • clay's favorite cookie lady
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2010, 06:26:33 PM »
Michael - how do I bring my old avie over here? 
Clay's Pastry Chef

Michael

• Administrator
  • Admirer
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2010, 06:38:40 PM »
Michael - how do I bring my old avie over here?
The only way you can bring it over here is if you have it saved on your computer or you remember where you got it from and download it from that URL.  Unfortunately you cannot "right click and save" your old avie from the other forums.
Hated by the world, we stand as that last beacon of freedom. Give us your weak, and we will make them strong.
Give us your hungry, and we will see that they eat. Give us your hand in friendship, and we will see that you never face an enemy alone.

Pamela

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2010, 06:48:30 PM »
Pamela! What are you doing here?

Hi Pam!  Just hangin out.   ;D  Not to scare anyone, but I am always lurking! 
a new beginning for Clay...a new beginning for Claymaniacs

Pamela

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2010, 06:53:43 PM »

The original forum is still there.  I would suggest that any threads, posts, pics etc you want to save should be added to the archive section here in order to keep the current discussions well, current. 

It may be possible to keep the old site open but locked to any new activity.  That way, it can be accessed for info and old times' sake, but no current posts can be made there. 

Just a thought; Michael will have to answer that question. 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 06:58:26 PM by Pamela »
a new beginning for Clay...a new beginning for Claymaniacs

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2010, 06:57:16 PM »
MICHAEL---THANKS FOR FIXING ME.  I FEEL BETTER NOW.

I MUST ADMIT THAT I LOVE SEEING EVERYONE IN ONE PLACE.  IT FEELS "HOMIER" SOMEHOW.

SO, I AM NOT SURE EXACTLY WHERE TO POST.  BOTH PLACES?  SHOULD WE ALL JUST MOVE HERE?  IDEAS?

NURSE GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Michael

• Administrator
  • Admirer
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2010, 07:14:37 PM »

The original forum is still there.  I would suggest that any threads, posts, pics etc you want to save should be added to the archive section here in order to keep the current discussions well, current. 

It may be possible to keep the old site open but locked to any new activity.  That way, it can be accessed for info and old times' sake, but no current posts can be made there. 

Just a thought; Michael will have to answer that question.
Great idea Pamela,  lets look into seeing it is possible to lock all boards there.  I already have a redirect when you type www.claymaniacs.com to come to the new forums in place.  We will be leaving up the old forums for some time,  but we will need to deal with the security issue there very soon.  We cannot afford to have the FBI investigate a harmless website like ours because some douche bag Islamic terrorist group hacked it.  We have already sustained reputation damage on the internet by having our website classified as a "Phishing" website (which I am trying to get reversed).

Michael

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2010, 07:15:40 PM »
Hey, Nurse Gwenn! ((G))

Does Michael want us to start posting here instead of at the old board? If I don't hear from him on this, I'll ask Michelle. I don't want to tick anyone off.

ETA: Well, I guess Michael's post answers my question! :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 07:18:06 PM by Sundancer »
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

cl4clay

• Claymaniac
  • clay's favorite cookie lady
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2010, 07:35:02 PM »
can anyone tell me how to take my avie from the old site and bring it over here. I'm an absolute dunce when it comes to computers.
Clay's Pastry Chef

Michael

• Administrator
  • Admirer
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2010, 07:40:48 PM »
can anyone tell me how to take my avie from the old site and bring it over here. I'm an absolute dunce when it comes to computers.
Unfortunatley you cannot do it as i mentioned in a previous post.  Technical reason is the old avatar is encrypted and does not allow you to "right click and save" it.  Unfortunately you need to find a new one,  or if you have it saved on your computer (Locally),  just readd it.

Michael

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Welcome! New "Official" Forum Discussion

gfxgfx
gfx