gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229517 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 10:23:49 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Welcome! New "Official" Forum Discussion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Welcome! New "Official" Forum Discussion  (Read 41759 times)

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: Welcome! New "Official" Forum Discussion
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2010, 02:05:24 PM »
Michael and Michelle - Help Again, Please!!! I have just tried to post the first 2-day (Weekend) ANN for the Archives, and received a message that the post was too long - exceeded 20,000 characters. Maybe Michael can changes things so that longer posts are allowed? If not, maybe I can divide the weekend into 2 days and the post will be accepted.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2010, 02:15:25 PM »
Oh Michelle,

You know I totally get that you do a lot here as well as you are working a lot with all your jobs. I didn't mean to sound that way. I'm very sorry if I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean too. I totally understand you are busy and you do AWESOME with everything you do for us when you can. {{{{ Hugs }}}} I could have just asked if anyone else could help but they didn't. I try to be a patient person with some things anyway. LOL I uploaded another avie yesterday, a new picture and it worked better so happy I have one now. Don't need any other help. :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 05:54:40 PM by Tiffany »

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2010, 02:27:08 PM »
I also want to mention if anyone is worried not everyone can find the new board I searched Claymaniacs on Google yesterday and it goes directly to here.  8)

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2010, 02:46:35 PM »
I also want to mention if anyone is worried not everyone can find the new board I searched Claymaniacs on Google yesterday and it goes directly to here.  8)
I think Michael did that. ;D
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2010, 03:08:04 PM »
Cool!!! Thanks Michael!!! :-*

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2010, 10:11:21 PM »
Michelle~ I just wanted you to know I certainly have appreciated all the help ,and after I saw your work schedule at The Pit, I'm surprised you have time to even come on to the board....SO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO.

Gwenn~ I am sorry to hear about Barry. What a shame that he is having so much trouble. Hopefully the Drs will find out the problem soon,and he will get back to his old self again.

Just an update on my friend Ruth ..She is going to get to go home tomorrow..She is to be released from re-hab at 10:00 tomorrow,but theres a little bump in the road ,she is to go later in the afternoon to Duke so the Dr can check on her incision. She still has her staples in and the Dr is concerned because she has a few spots that are not healing as well as he would like..So they may have to admit her and do some corrective surgery on the area.
Thank you again for all your concern for her ,and please just continue praying that she will endure this new challenge.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

ShakinAiken

• LML! <3
  • Claymaniac
  • formerly: AIKENSMYIDOL
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2010, 10:18:19 PM »
Thanks Michael!!!

How can I get the saved HTML webpages posted here, anyone know?
Formerly Known As: Aikenismyidol

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2010, 12:27:19 AM »
Copy and Paste, Copy and Paste- what did you save? It should be saved in the same area you took it from at the old thread.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ShakinAiken

• LML! <3
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2010, 12:29:38 PM »
I saved BLPT 1,2,3 Anniversary Threads. I saved them as HTML only webpages.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2010, 02:18:10 PM »
I saved BLPT 1,2,3 Anniversary Threads. I saved them as HTML only webpages.

OK THere is an archive called "Black Leather Pants-Hello"
Click on "New Topic" Then label it -BLPT 1st anniversary- then start copying each post and pasting  as replies to the topic.
When the first one is done, you start a new topic for the second one, and so on.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ShakinAiken

• LML! <3
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2010, 03:04:08 PM »
Gotcha. I guess I was somehow thinking of just pasting the image of each screen. Now it becomes clear.  ::) haha Thank you!

lovinclay

• Claymaniac
  • Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2010, 05:12:49 PM »
Michelle, you're the best!  I really appreciate all the work everyone has done to get this new site up and running.

SueReu

« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2010, 05:30:19 PM »
Hi all!!!  I'm done saving pictures from JNT2005 and will now move on to JBT and the SRHP tour.  I'm not exactly sure where we are in the picture saving process, but I'll just work on those two (and they should take me a while)

Looking good!!!!

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2010, 11:27:11 AM »
Good Morning!

I've been checking back here to see if anyone had suggestions about my ANN Archive problem - about the system refusing to post pages that are too long. (Anything over 20,000 characters). Rather than cut posts(even though a lot of those are  members thanking the news team member for the News)  I am now posting days with a lot of News as two separate posts - showing the second page witth the date and "Page 2". I ddn't know anythng else to do - if someone has a suggestion, send me a p.m. I will be working here off and on all day. The method I am using will almost double the number of ANN pages/posts.

EDIT - If anyonne know how to correct a typo in the Title of a Thread, I need to know how to do that,, too!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 11:35:41 AM by fhmmany2 »

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2010, 12:35:51 PM »
Good Morning! Happy Saturday!

I have moved about 9 months' worth of ANNs, but I am not happy with the result. I don't know a lot about computers, but I cannot understand why I can copy something to my computer and it looks exactly like the old site - photos are there (including Avies and emoticons), and the links to articles work. Then when I copy and move to this site, only text moves over, and the links do not work at all. I have also started, as more and more information was posted, copying and moving only the News articles about Clay. I would like to move over every word that every person posted, but if I do, each day will be 3-4 pages long. I have found out that pages that contain more of 130-140 KB of information have to be divided - and you just have to "guess" at where to divide the page.

Again - if anyone has information or suggestions, please post! I am not going to move any more Threads over at this time, in case there is something I can do to make it better. I will be busy with grandchildren and out of State company this week, so I will begin to move Threads over again after Easter.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Welcome! New "Official" Forum Discussion

gfxgfx
gfx