gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229521 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 06:08:33 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Forum Information  |  Claymaniacs Server Fund 2022 **update 5/6/2022**
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Claymaniacs Server Fund 2022 **update 5/6/2022**  (Read 7554 times)

Moonshot

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
  • Yes. I AM a sexy beast.
Claymaniacs Server Fund 2022 **update 5/6/2022**
« on: March 06, 2022, 03:16:14 PM »
The changes made by the website host (noted below) resulted in the cost of renewal only being $323.89 for the site and the domain name renewal $29.95.

We had $770 in the server fund (and I think there is still a check in the P.O Box I need to get, I've been out of town for a family emergency).

So we definitely had enough to cover the year with enough left over to cover next year as well. The invoice did not give me the option of paying for 2 years so the balance of $416.16 will be held until payment is due in 2023.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

**Server and domain renewal is $650/year, we have a $50 overage from last year**

We now have $770 in the server fund ($720 collected, $50 overage from last year).

I received a notice that the company that hosts our site is updating their packages and pricing:

Dear Michelle Walker,

CyberLynk has been in business since 1995 and the website & email hosting marketplace has seen a variety of changes over the past 27 years. Most notably are the large quantity of hosting providers that do not provide local USA based support via phone and email, do not own their hosting infrastructure, and are simply reselling another provider's hosting service. CyberLynk operates two datacenters and maintains all the infrastructure with our USA based team of highly skilled engineers. Providing high quality support via phone and email has always been the differentiator between CyberLynk and our competitors.

CyberLynk is excited to announce new website & email hosting packages that will provide your company with the resources it needs to grow without being limited.

Linux Shared Hosting Packages
Linux Reseller Hosting Packages
Windows Shared Hosting Packages
Windows Reseller Hosting Packages
We have added a 3% discount for quarterly, 5% discount for semi-annual terms and increased the discount to 10% for annual billing terms.

Hosting Package Realignment
Over the years our website & email hosting packages have changed with the market place. CyberLynk has completed over 28 hosting company acquisitions that includes hundreds of legacy hosting packages with various package resources and pricing models. The time has come to realign hosting package resources like included storage space, number of email accounts, addon domains, bandwidth and much more.

As of May 1st, 2022 CyberLynk will be changing your current hosting package resources and pricing to align with our new shared website & email hosting along with our reseller hosting customers to the newly released packages shown above. CyberLynk understands price increases are never an exciting topic. We are happy to say a lot of our customers will also see hosting package price decreases while your hosting package resources are increased. We value your business and want you to understand that you will continue to receive the same high level quality support you expect along with increased storage space, unlimited email accounts, addon domains, bandwidth and much more.

Cpanel Control Panel Price Increases
cPanel is the hosting control panel that powers your hosting account management.

In 2019 and again 2021, cPanel announced a major change in its pricing structure. It informed all cPanel NOC partners about its move from the standard pay per server for unlimited cPanel accounts to account-based pricing and license structuring. The change went into effect on September 1st, 2019. This announcement has shaken the entire web hosting industry, as it will cause a major rise in web hosting prices.

CyberLynk absorbed the first price increase in 2019, but with the latest pricing increase, we unfortunately have to share the burden of this price increase with our customers.

The CyberLynk Difference
CyberLynk continues to invest in our datacenters, hosting infrastructure and our highly skilled employees to ensure your website & email hosting accounts are always online. Not to mention, our engineers are always available to help with your support needs.

While you have a lot of choices for hosting your website & email services CyberLynk provides one stop shopping for businesses that want a personal experience. No finger pointing! We answer all your questions with real world solutions and our engineers are always here to support all of your hosting needs.

If you have any questions about the price and hosting package changes or would like to know more about how we can help you with you website design needs, simply reply to this email.

Thank you,

CyberLynk Billing

I am not sure yet if our pricing is changing but what we have collected should be enough to cover. I will let you know as soon as billing arrives.

It is that time of year again to renew our server and domain to keep Claymaniacs going. The site has always run on donations. If you enjoy coming here and would like to help with renewal costs there are two ways to do so:

Via Paypal to spacemichelle@lycos.com -you can use the donate button at the top of the page or go directly to www.paypal.com

Via Check made out to Michelle Walker and mail to:

Claymaniacs
PO Box 91404
Raleigh, NC 27675

If you send a check, please send me an email (spacemichelle@lycos.com) to let me know it is on its way!

The renewal is the first week of May.  Thank you all for your continued support!

If anyone has any questions you can always email me and use Claymaniacs as the subject line!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 12:05:05 PM by Moonshot »
Sometimes I think my whole life is spent in one long effort to escape the commonplaces of existence ~ Sherlock Holmes

ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Forum Information  |  Claymaniacs Server Fund 2022 **update 5/6/2022**

gfxgfx
gfx