gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229517 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 09:34:53 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Aiken News Network  |  Aiken News Network March 31st 2020
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aiken News Network March 31st 2020  (Read 513 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Aiken News Network March 31st 2020
« on: March 31, 2020, 11:11:24 AM »
Clay will be on this radio show today
Scott Sands @scottsands
Big Show this afternoon: @CongPalazzo @StevenPalazzo + @clayaiken And — Should we close our border with Michigan to prevent the concentration of COVID19 cases in Detroit from spreading to Toledo? 1f4fb.png @1370wspd @iHeartRadio

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: Aiken News Network March 31st 2020
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 12:17:37 PM »
@JeffAngeloRadio
On today's show, along with sharing important COVID-19 info I: 1) Paid tribute to Angus Young & Sammy Hagar with @thebowershow. 2) laughed with @clayaiken 3) chatted with @jimpeterik, who co-wrote "Eye Of The Tiger." It was a good day.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 01:03:28 PM »
From a fan!
Clay was on  WHO news Radio (Des Moines) Jeff Angelo program this morning. I'm from Iowa and I just happened to tune in at the right time and heard all of the conversation. It was about people with different views being able to have a conversation without calling each other names.Clay said on one of his programs the guests are able to disagree on issues but still have respect for the others' point of view. On other shows, the guests haven't. It was a short segment..maybe 5 minutes..  But GREAT to hear him this morning. I was shocked but a  great start to my day!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 01:18:21 PM »

Jeff had him on because of the nature of his podcast. He wanted Clay's opinion on the role social media is in the development of the  the strong partisanship that we have in our country today.How people say things on social media that they won't say face to face to a person. You can have dinner with a person, have a civil conversation then go home and see what they said on social media..not good!  How can this be overcome and people respect each other's views without being mad that opinions aren't necessarily changed. Clay said he lets the conversations go on unless they get out of hand and are pointless. Then he steps in and tells guests to cool it.  Everyone need to respect others points of view.  That is what Clay's podcasts are about so they must have caught Jeff's attention..Yea!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2020, 05:22:07 PM »
Politicon
Up next on “How The Heck Are We Gonna Get Along!”, Antonia Okafor, Aida Rodriguez, Anna Paulina Luna, and Sally Kohn sit down with host, Clay Aiken to see if we’ve put any misplaced trust in the people trying to lead us, and of course, answer your questions! Drop your questions below before 12pm ET tomorrow & listen in on Thursday for your shoutout.

Listen: politicon.fanlink.to/howtheheck

ClayManiacs.com  |  Welcome Center  |  Aiken News Network  |  Aiken News Network March 31st 2020

gfxgfx
gfx