gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
230002 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 28, 2024, 05:06:42 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK SEPT 16, 2014
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK SEPT 16, 2014  (Read 1420 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
AIKEN NEWS NETWORK SEPT 16, 2014
« on: September 16, 2014, 09:32:30 PM »

Sep 16 2014, 08:18 AM

Maggie Dougherty ?@magtherose · 1m
Just saw @clayaiken walking around the Capitol! #dc #AmericanIdol
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK SEPT 16, 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 09:35:30 PM »
Karl Vincent Frisch
13 hours ago near Washington, District of Columbia, DC
Evan and I ran into Clay this evening. Great seeing him! He's Victory Fund endorsed so go give his campaign for Congress some money: http://clayaiken.com/ — with Evan Ayars.

Karl Vincent Frisch added 3 new photos — feeling like we raised some serious money tonight with Evan Ayars.
11 hrs · Washington, District of Columbia, DC ·

Had fun with Evan tonight at a fundraiser for Clay Aiken's campaign for Congress in North Carolina. http://clayaiken.com/ Photos courtesy Daniel Penchina.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 09:41:59 PM »
A Tale of Two Aikens

16 Sep

Yesterday I learned that an acquaintance passed away suddenly. Brian Aiken was about my age worked in the accounting industry in DC and really liked going to JRs, the bar where I would usually see him. In fact just last month I saw him there and our conversation was short and sweet. One thing about Brian is that if he even remotely recognized you he made sure to say hi and be warm. The details of his passing have not become clear, but what is clear is that he was too young. My thoughts go out to his family and his close friends.

Later in the day I attended a fundraiser for a candidate for Congress from North Carolina. Clay AIken. You might remember Clay Aiken, 35, for coming in 2nd on American Idol a little over a decade ago and on The Apprentice more recently. The Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund recently endorsed his candidacy and I was looking forward to the chance to meet him. What a lot of people don’t know about Clay is that he auditioned for American Idol on a whim, and at the time was working with kids with autism.  He has a degree in special education and he has a lot of thoughts about how education and how it is funded in the United States. I was really impressed with his knowledge of so many different issues, more than most Members I’ve been in contact with, and more importantly how realistic he was about his race. He’s running against a crazy Republican Incumbent, Renee Ellmers. She has done so much harm to her district in the name of voting along party lines. It is clear that Clay would be a much better representative to this district.

I asked him about his campaign strategy and his effort to turn out women. The incumbent Senator in North Carolina, Kay Hagan is in a tough re-election fight and it is so important to Democrats that she hold this seat.  If she can turn out women, seh wins. If they don’t turn out, she loses. He started with how his fanbase is mostly comprised of women… And how he is concentrating on turning out women and his role in doing that for Kay Hagan. So even if Clay doesn’t win – he’s running a tremendously positive race that could help tip the scales in the Senate race.  I’m all about Clay Aiken for Congress!

A TALE OF TWO AIKENS

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 09:47:49 PM »
Coley Reed ?@ColeyReedHomes · 18m
Jamie Coley with Clay Aiken last night in DC #AmericanIdol #ClayForCongress pic.twitter.com/Qsi3FAyey1

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 09:50:03 PM »
Clay Aiken ?@ClayForNC · 1m
Excited for @TasiasWord and @RubenStuddard to join us in Charlotte next week. Get your ticket http://tinyurl.com/ClayinCharlotte

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 09:56:38 PM »
Sarah Hager
near Washington, District of Columbia, DC
Dooo doo doo just doing work at my desk. I look up and see Jason Collins. At 10am it was Clay Aiken. Everybody loves Congressman Lewis. — feeling unprofessional.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 09:59:21 PM »

John Cassese

2 hrs · Edited ·

Everyone's favorite American Idols Clay Aiken discusses his run in North Carolina. Clay takes a selfie with John.

https://www.facebook.com/john.cassese.39?fref=photo

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 12:10:24 AM »
Nice of Fantasia from Instagram:

And We Are Together Again?? September 23rd Charlotte Nc Come Support.. @clayfornc & @realrubenstuddard LETS MAKE CHANGE and Bring Back What's Right... You cant Preach or Lead Me if you Haven't Been through Anything.. Test and Testimony
http://instagram.com/p/tB2lOYNT49/

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 11:45:33 PM »
John Cassese
about an hour ago
Clay answering an important question. Yes simon is mean, randy is black and Paula is really really weird.

John Cassese Clay was really charming and very smart. I am glad I went to this fund raiser to support him

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 11:47:53 PM »
Ken Arpino ?@KenArpino 52m
TY 2 every1 who came out 2 support 2nite! @clayaiken @ClayForNC #stupidtwitterlessdrew #saveadistrict https://twitter.com/KenArpino/status/512124694875885568/photo/1

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 11:51:44 PM »
I think it was September 4 ?
http://chathamhabitat.org/two-new-homes-dedicated/

Chatham Habitat for Humanity
Additionally, we welcomed Representative Robert Rieves and Candidate for NC’s 2nd District Clay Aiken, both of whom offered kind words and generous congratulations to the families.

PICS HERE

https://www.facebook.com/ChathamHabitat4Humanity/photos_stream?ref=page_internal

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 12:10:55 AM »
Here is Clay speaking about why he is running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i17T2ESGSo

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 12:16:24 AM »

Sep 17 2014, 12:43 PM

FB.

The Wednesday Night Special
about an hour ago
Due to a Clay Aiken jam session that might go over time (actual real reason) we will be pushing the start time back to 9:30. It'll be fun y'all.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Aiken News Network (ANN)  |  AIKEN NEWS NETWORK SEPT 16, 2014

gfxgfx
gfx