gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229369 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 19, 2024, 05:39:56 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Symphonic Christmas Tour 2006  |  Concert: Star Plaza Theatre, Merrillville IN 12/2/06
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Concert: Star Plaza Theatre, Merrillville IN 12/2/06  (Read 30699 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Concert: Star Plaza Theatre, Merrillville IN 12/2/06
« on: August 01, 2014, 12:55:18 AM »

CLAY AIKEN CHRISTMAS SHOW
December 2, Saturday
8:00 pm

Tickets on sale 9/16/06 NOON EST @ TICKETMASTER

STARPLAZATHEATRE
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 01:16:46 AM by Marilyn »
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Concert: Star Plaza Theatre, Merrillville IN
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 12:55:52 AM »
Hubby and I were unable to get dinner reservations for the Garden Room at the Star Plaza Radisson Hotel, as they are already booked solid for the dinner hour before the 12/2 concert.   This is where the VIP Package holders will be dining.  Does anybody know of any other dinner gatherings elsewhere near the Star Plaza.  Normally I would be happy to plan something, but due to the health problems will be unable to do so this time around.

Please PM me if you have any ideas.  Thanks so much!!!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 12:56:14 AM »
Thea ~ I'm sorry you weren't able to get reservations.  I got the package deal so we made reservations for 5:30.  Did anyone else get reservations?

Maybe we can plan an after concert get together for everyone or an afternoon get together before dinner even so we can all chat for a little while and meet those we haven't met before?

Sign in here if you are planning on attending and when you are planning on arriving in the Merrillville area.  Also, let us know if you are planning on staying the night in the area (don't need specifics posted here) or are you leaving directly after the concert (in case we got together afterwards).  Once we get everyone's info that will help us decide on meeting plans.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 12:56:44 AM »
Marilyn and I will be there!  :smile

I would love to get together with everyone. We can get there whenever we're needed.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 12:58:12 AM »
Thanks for helping out with this, ANGELA.  I really appreciate it.  :hugg

OK, as part of roll call.....Mr Dev (Phil) and I will be there.  We will be driving in the afternoon of the SP concert from our home in the NW suburbs of Chicago.  We will be staying overnight at the Radisson (but unfortunately not eating there before the show... :bang).  Count at least me in for the post-party.  I doubt that Mr. D will want to be surrounded by a large group of women high on the phermones from HRH's performances.   :D He will probably be skeered, very skeered.....  :o

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 12:58:42 AM »
Hubby and I are going to Merrillville!!!

We will be spending the night, but not at the Radisson.  All the rooms were $200 a night  :shocking  and hubby has "points" at most of the other chains.  So we are staying nearby.  I hope hubby doesn't think this is a romantic get-away weekend.   :giggle

I'd love to come to a post party.  :bouncy

And I would be willing to find a restaurant and take care of reservations for a group if others are interested.  Please let me know, and I will start a list.
Woodstock :bouncy

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 12:59:14 AM »
Woody - That would be great! I'll start the list of the ones I know so far ....

Meesa
Woody
Clandy
Johanna
Marilyn
Thea
Sarah
WiscBarb
GrammaBarb

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 01:00:03 AM »
YIPPEE!   

Woody -  Thanks for working on getting us all together in Merrillville!

Dinner Reservations:  We (Sarah, grammaBarb, Wisc.Barb) also got our tickets through the VIP thing so it includes pre-concert dinner as part of the package at the hotel.  Angela, our dinner reservation is also for 5:30.  Sorry to hear that the reservations are limited to VIP package holders.

HOWEVER!  We are so anxious to hear of any plans where we can all get together  - a post-concert Clayfest would be fantastic.  If there is an afternoon gathering prior to pre-concert dinner  . . . . let us know.   BTW - We are spending the night in Merrillville!

I am so hyped.  Clay-trekking and meeting old and new friends - PRICELESS !   ;D

Barbara

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 01:00:35 AM »
I am so hyped.  Clay-trekking and meeting old and new friends - PRICELESS ! 

You've got that right, BARBARA!  I'm counting the days!!!   ;D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 01:01:17 AM »
Marilyn and I will be there!  :smile

I would love to get together with everyone. We can get there whenever we're needed.

AND WE WILL BE STAYING VERY VERY CLOSE TO THE VENUE

IS THERE A KRISPY KREME NEARBY? WE COULD HAVE DINNER THERE........(j/k)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 01:01:50 AM »
I will also be going to the Merrillville concert. I live about 15 minutes away. I will be bringing my husband, who is in a wheelchair, so I shouldn't be too hard to spot.  If anyone from this board wants to say "hello", I sure would appreciate it.   Oh,and sorry girls, there is no Krispy Kreme nearby.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2014, 01:02:28 AM »
I will also be going to the Merrillville concert. I live about 15 minutes away. I will be bringing my husband, who is in a wheelchair, so I shouldn't be too hard to spot.  If anyone from this board wants to say "hello", I sure would appreciate it.   Oh,and sorry girls, there is no Krispy Kreme nearby.

Hi 4aiken !   A big hello!  :wave

Glad you and hubby will be at the Merrillville concert !  Stay tuned to this thread for updates on any plans for get-togethers.  BTW, my name is Barbara  . . .  :D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2014, 01:02:56 AM »
Hey Everyone!!   :wave

I just had to pop in here to say how sad I am that I am unable to join you guys on this tour!!  As many of you know I live in Minneapolis and these IL/IN concerts are the closest ones to me.  However, due to a training being held Sat Dec 2 in St. Paul, there is just no way to make it to the concert. 

When the IL concert was announced, I even checked flights between Mpls and Chicago.  There aren't even any flights that I could have been tempted with.  There didn't seem to be any flights leaving Chicago after 11pm on Friday and before 7am on Sat.  It just wasn't meant to be this time!!!  :bang :bang :bang

So I just wanted to say that I will miss seeing all of the wonderful people I love spending time with on these Clay treks!  And I know you don't need to be told this, but - HAVE A BLAST!!  Oh, and if you happen to get to talk to a certain skinny, green-eyed, hot man, please tell him I said Hi!  :slick

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2014, 01:03:59 AM »
Believe me, dear Molly, YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!   :'(  :hugs

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2014, 01:04:28 AM »
Believe me, dear Molly, YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!  :cry :hugs

You will be missed, Molly!  (Who will carry my fan)??  :lol   You will be with us "in spirit" this time   . . . . but when Mr. Aiken announces his 2007 concert schedule . . . . you will be with  us "in person"!  :hugg

ClayManiacs.com  |  Archive  |  Symphonic Christmas Tour 2006  |  Concert: Star Plaza Theatre, Merrillville IN 12/2/06

gfxgfx
gfx