gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
163421 Posts in 1882 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay December 14, 2017, 07:44:45 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Aiken for North Carolina  |  CA4NC General Discussion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CA4NC General Discussion  (Read 2237 times)

Moonshot

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
  • Yes. I AM a sexy beast.
CA4NC General Discussion
« on: July 16, 2014, 09:32:32 AM »
This is a place to have a general discussion about politics related to Clay and North Carolina. Please be respectful of other members. There will be differences of beliefs and opinions and that is ok. Name-calling, bullying, and bashing other members because of those differences is unacceptable. If it becomes apparent that respectful discourse can not be achieved then this political forum will be removed.
Sometimes I think my whole life is spent in one long effort to escape the commonplaces of existence ~ Sherlock Holmes

Spikee

• Claymaniac
Re: CA4NC General Discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 08:36:11 PM »
Becky from Motor City Mafia posted this in our thread, thought you all might be interested

AND, if you want to keep track of his numbers, it looks like you can keep up with them here:

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/elections/North_Carolina

Clay is ahead!
~ I did what I had to ~
  ~ On My Way Here ~

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
Re: CA4NC General Discussion
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 09:22:38 AM »
Congratulations to Clay for running a great campaign and getting his name out there!  I wonder if he has further political aspirations.  I hope he will be telling us soon.

I googled him last night to see what was out there, and I was disappointed to see headlines such as.. "Three times a loser"  or runner-up, etc.  Can't they think of anything better to say?  I am sure the people that followed and supported him saw what a good representative he would be.  I hope whatever he decides, he has a bright future in his endeavors!

I stayed up late watching election results and I was pleased with how things went.  In my home state of Illinois, we elected a Republican governor over the incumbent for the first time in many years.  I hope everyone can work together to take this country in a better direction in the future!
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Aiken for North Carolina  |  CA4NC General Discussion

gfxgfx
gfx