gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229521 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 05:49:33 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147886 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #1140 on: May 17, 2015, 02:09:57 PM »
Do any of you do periscope.com ? These are live videos,and Clay has done three so far. The one today he made the comment that he would eventually record new music.
Whatever that means! Of course, that could mean years from now,since we know Clay has a different time schedule than we do  :)But it does sound promising.

Barbara(WilsonClaymate) came and,visited with me yesterday. We caught up on all the news,went out to eat,went shoe shopping,then we came back to my house,and we called both Betty  & Marilyn. Betty sounded good and she is looking forward to coming again to the Gala in Sept. She was out sitting by their pool. She is a remarkable lady and I only hope that I will be that perky should I be fortunate to live to her age.  We then called Marilyn and she and her sister were at the airport waiting to board their flight to AZ, to visit their brother. We invited her to be our roommate for the Gala, since Barb is not going to be able to go this year to the Gala,and be her roommate.

It was a fun day, and I am so thankful that through being a Clay fan, I have had the great pleasure of meeting such wonderful friends.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 02:31:43 PM by mimi »
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #1141 on: May 17, 2015, 04:04:14 PM »
I am on! Addicted already! Lol it is fun!

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #1142 on: May 17, 2015, 04:15:48 PM »
Hi Folks!!

MIMI -  What a great visit for you and BARBARA!  Glad that BETTY will be at the Gala!  I will miss all of you so much  (and Clay, too)!  I try to push the thought out of my mind . . . . . . that doesn't work!! :(   I will want details!   8)

TIFFANY - How do I get on periscope???  Is Clay's new website ClayAiken.com ???  Are these each separate sites??  I can use any helpful hints!  ;)

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #1143 on: May 17, 2015, 07:00:30 PM »
Hi Everybody.  I did go to Raleigh yesterday and made it just fine, although I had to think hard about it before I left.  First time I have driven out of Wilson County since January.

Glory - I know what you are going through and I hope they can get your surgery done soon so you will be on the way to recovery.

Tiffany -- Thanks for doing the news and comments while Marilyn is gone.  I will have to rely on you and others that understand Periscope.  I do not have any Apps or anything made by Apple.  I guess I am living in the old age but I would love to hear what is going on with Clay if you have time.

Hope everyone has a great week.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #1144 on: May 17, 2015, 07:54:34 PM »
Check the ANN for info!  :)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac

lucrezianoine

• Admirer
  • Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous
« Reply #1146 on: June 06, 2015, 04:39:59 AM »
A treat! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-88CYYSjzWNYW1aeDFCVmhpZ3M/view?pli=1

Hello everyone! Here's me doing my once in a blue moon drop in. ;D Thanks for sharing the video link Tiffany, its really nice to hear his voice.

I have not had the chance to even watch any episode of the Runner Up but I'm with you in that hopefully with this series being put on t.v. that it will expose him back to doing new projects.

Wishing you all good health and good weather! Its been drought season here in CA and I"m crossing my fingers it doesn't get worse this summer.

Hugs
Julie

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #1147 on: June 06, 2015, 10:44:47 AM »
Well, according to the doctor I have healed and am about as normal as I'm going to get so he released me Wednesday.  I have somewhere between 85 - 90o recovery.  This is at least the same (or a little more) as I would have had if I had gone through the surgery.  Personally, I am glad I went through the PT and not the surgery because I did not have the pain and the long recovery that usually follows with most people.  I still have to exercise at home for a while, but I can stand that.

I am really looking forward to next weekend because my two youngest granddaughters are graduating from high school.  I am going to the graduation of the one here in Wilson and on Sunday my family here in Wilson will join my son (from TX) and most of his family in Raleigh to celebrate both girls accomplishments.  Both girls will be in different colleges but they will both be within an hours drive.

Thanks again for all the good wishes, cards and prayers from all of you.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1148 on: June 07, 2015, 06:25:40 PM »
Barbara~ That is such great news about your shoulder. I know you must be glad to have all that physical therapy over with, but all the hard work seemed to do the trick.
Congratulations to your GDs..I know you and your family are very proud of them.

I am presently on vacation. I don't return to work until June 24. The family I am a nanny for are on a vacation (cruise) To Italy, Greece, Turkey & Crete..

Curious1~Thanks for the new banner..That's one sexy ,mysterious looking man in the bushes  ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:57:34 AM by mimi »
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #1149 on: June 12, 2015, 10:20:57 PM »

how do you get back on cv.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #1150 on: June 13, 2015, 01:32:31 AM »
Still down Glory!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #1151 on: June 17, 2015, 01:22:50 AM »
Good luck to everyone getting Gala tickets Thursday! Wish I could go! Someday just once!

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #1152 on: June 20, 2015, 10:51:26 AM »
A VOICE FROM THE PAST--

HELLO LADIES.  I SEE SOME OF US ARE STILL HERE. 

I AM COMING ON TO SHARE SOME VERY BAD NEWS.  MICKI PASSED AWAY LAST NIGHT.  HER NIECE CALLED ME AND I HAVE BEEN DEVASTATED EVER SINCE.  SO MANY WONDERFUL MEMORIES AND SUCH A WONDERFUL WOMAN.  LOVED HER.  PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH WOMEN FROM OTHER THREADS. 

MISS YOU ALL.  HOPE ALL IS WELL.  I SEE MANY CM FOLKS ON FB.  I WILL CHECK PM'S IF ANYONE WANTS INFO ABOUT MICKI.

LOVE,
GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mrs. c.

• Claymaniac
  • Clay's Buttercup
« Reply #1153 on: June 20, 2015, 11:37:19 AM »
Oh gosh Gwenn, how sad to read this news about Micki, may she rest in peace.  Kind heart, lovely lady, too young :(
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #1154 on: June 20, 2015, 12:45:54 PM »
A VOICE FROM THE PAST--

HELLO LADIES.  I SEE SOME OF US ARE STILL HERE. 

I AM COMING ON TO SHARE SOME VERY BAD NEWS.  MICKI PASSED AWAY LAST NIGHT.  HER NIECE CALLED ME AND I HAVE BEEN DEVASTATED EVER SINCE.  SO MANY WONDERFUL MEMORIES AND SUCH A WONDERFUL WOMAN.  LOVED HER.  PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH WOMEN FROM OTHER THREADS. 

MISS YOU ALL.  HOPE ALL IS WELL.  I SEE MANY CM FOLKS ON FB.  I WILL CHECK PM'S IF ANYONE WANTS INFO ABOUT MICKI.

LOVE,
GWENN

Oh No- I am devastated! She was so sweet! Please pm me her info. Was she ill??
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx