gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229523 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 06:39:23 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147907 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #1095 on: February 23, 2015, 07:33:22 PM »
gbmifan~ I'm glad to see you are going to the Gala this year.  I made reservations at the Marriott today for Barbara & I.
Now, I'm just hoping Barbara can have her surgery ,on her shoulder next week,and be completely healed by then.  We had a good turnout from the ClayManiacs last year at the Gala, there were 10 of us.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #1096 on: February 25, 2015, 09:12:10 PM »
If you are watching Idol, please join us HERE
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1097 on: February 26, 2015, 04:01:30 PM »
We have snow in Raleigh,knee deep to a giraffe.:)Lots of downed trees and power lines. It started out as rain,then sleet,and snowed on top of all that. It is very beautiful,but I am staying in,and enjoying it from my window.
There has only been one full day of school this week. Due to the warmer weather today(36) a lot of snow is melting ,but temps are to drop in the 20s tonight causing a lot of black ice on the roads. I'd just as soon miss another days work than have to drive in that.
Hope that everyone is well,and that you are safe ,and warm.

lucrezianoine

• Admirer
  • Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous
« Reply #1098 on: March 08, 2015, 08:26:33 PM »
Hello everyone! (waving) Yes its been ages since I've been here. Sadly that's just how it is lately that I don't seem to have a chance to post as much as I used to and only drop in when I can. I still enjoy this site and I still try to keep up with the Clay news the minute I log in.

Life is so much busier for me now with three little ones. I still remember the first time I joined this site. I was still only pregnant with Ava and Clay had just started doing Spamalot. She's going to turn six in two weeks! Has it really been that long?!

I'm glad that he is not going to stop singing. He has a gift with that voice and it should not be wasted. I was driving to work the other day and just needed to hear something besides the radio. I grabbed the first CD my free hand could feel right next to me and I didn't even bother to look which one it was. Then I heard Clay's voice singing a classic :)

I've been seeing the commercials for the Esquire documentary of his campaign. Hopefully I don't miss it.

Wishing everyone well.

Jules

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1099 on: March 10, 2015, 11:48:00 AM »
Jules~ It was good seeing your post  . My goodness how time flies, it seems almost impossible to believe that Ava is six now. As you can see no one hardly posts here at all anymore. It is very sad to lose track of friends we had made in the past,but it is what it is. Seems like Clay going into politics caused a lot of fans to lose interest in him. He will of course be performing at the National Inclusion Gala in Sept.

Hopefully after his documentary more people maybe interested again, as he had promised to let us know what his future plans are after it is shown.
Again it was great hearing from you, and about your sweet little family.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #1100 on: March 22, 2015, 06:23:11 PM »
Clay will be on MSNBC tomorrow morning on the Morning Joe after 7 I think! Promo starting!, ;D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #1101 on: March 28, 2015, 06:52:23 PM »
Did you all miss me?  LOL!!

I was having major computer issues and could not work on the news on my ipad- only minimal posts etc, no copy and paste.

So last week I bought a new computer- but its Windows 8 and I do not know what the heck I am doing with it!! Plus all the programs I work with and all the shortcuts are on the old computer.

So, give me a couple of weeks and I should be up and running again. What with working late hours at the office and being away last week, it has been CRAZY!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #1102 on: March 28, 2015, 07:15:37 PM »
MARILYN -   I feel your pain!!  :(

My laptop completely died and I bought a new one on sale.  it is a Windows 8.1.  My computer guy said 8.1 was less confusing than the Windows 8.  Well, I am struggling!!

But BIG thanks for what Clay stuff you get to us.   We are SOOOOOOOO grateful!! :-*

MICHELLE - Check will be mailed out this week to keep MANIACS here for us!!   Thanks for taking care of business!! 8)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1103 on: March 29, 2015, 05:24:39 PM »
Golly two posts in a day .Miracles do happen.

It was good to see Marilyn & Barb post.

I know from reading at the CV that quite a lot has been going on for you Marilyn. Really enjoyed the picture of you & Clay ,Marilyn. He definitely needs to borrow my thinning scissors though. :)

We woke up this morning to temps down in the 20s. Brrr!  It was sure cold going to church this morning. Today was the church Cantata,which was beautiful, and warmed my heart,so it turned out to be a nice day after all.

I have not seen anyone that is happy with Windows 8. Poor little Betty has been unable to post for months because her daughter replaced the old computer,and they now have Windows 8,and Betty has not learned how to use it. I sure hope my computer never gives out because that will probably be my undoing if I have to navigate a new system.

Sure hope we will be able to raise the funds needed to keep us up and running.

Hope this fines everyone well.

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #1104 on: March 29, 2015, 05:37:30 PM »

HI EVERYONE  I HAVE BEEN BUSY AT WORK AND HAVE NOT CHECKED IN. 

I HOPE CLAY IS STUDYING FOR A BROADWAY PLAY!

ITS NICE HERE TODAY IN NC.  LOTS OF SUN

ROSEMARY

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #1105 on: March 29, 2015, 08:30:23 PM »
If I can set up my photobucket I will see if I can bring the pic over her.
Was sick all day today. Woke up with a headache and nausea. After I actually got sick I lay down with a sock full of rice warmed in the microwave (my oldest son Chris's suggestion) and I woke up half an hour ago feeling better.

I do not usually get headaches so this was very annoying to me!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #1106 on: March 29, 2015, 08:37:09 PM »

mrs. c.

• Claymaniac
  • Clay's Buttercup
« Reply #1107 on: March 29, 2015, 09:39:51 PM »
Marilyn what a great picture!
I don't know if Michelle posted here that we are in need of donations to keep Claymaniacs up and running, we are only half way to our goal so hope anyone here will use the donate button at the top of the page and help out!
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1108 on: March 29, 2015, 10:36:30 PM »
I had PMd Michelle last week suggesting that she post about the funds needed in the CM but I never heard back from her. I am sure there are lurkers here that know nothing about it.  The information is however posted about it in the Forum Information thread. I would sure hate to see us be unable to communicate with each other if we can't reach the goal by May.

Marilyn~ Great picture.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 10:47:17 PM by mimi »

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #1109 on: March 30, 2015, 08:35:07 PM »

would like to donate to keep our site open  how do i send it

Rosemary

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx