gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229527 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 09:58:33 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147979 times)

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #1080 on: January 28, 2015, 03:30:40 PM »

GLORY HOPE YOUR SHOULDER IS BETTER

Rosemary

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #1081 on: January 28, 2015, 03:32:11 PM »
  Let's get ready for Broadway!!!

Rosemary

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1082 on: January 29, 2015, 10:30:43 AM »
MARILYN~ Are you buried under the snow? I hope everything is alright with you.

GLORY~  Hope you get a definite report on your shoulder today. Good luck.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #1083 on: January 30, 2015, 05:14:47 PM »
Did you Marlene or anyone have Marilyn's number? I guess it is possible she might not have Internet but hope she has power anyway!

BTW Joined CV but just checking it once a day. Could listen to some of the clack!  ;D

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1084 on: January 31, 2015, 04:14:34 PM »
I talked with Barbara this morning ,and posted about our conversation at the OCD ,since it seems not to many people post here anymore. Pg. 41,post#611.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1085 on: February 01, 2015, 12:10:17 PM »
47 days until SPRING.. Now if that pesky little groundhog will cooperate tomorrow,we can get on with it.:)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1086 on: February 03, 2015, 09:03:27 AM »
THANKS FOR THE  NEW BANNER, CINDY...LOVE THAT SMILE.

stilldreaming

• Claymaniac
« Reply #1087 on: February 03, 2015, 04:03:04 PM »
THANKS FOR THE  NEW BANNER, CINDY...LOVE THAT SMILE.

You're welcome Marlene!  His beautiful smile gets me every time ;)  And plz let Barbara know she's in my thoughts and I'm praying for her speedy recovery.   
*You can do anything as long as you can dream it*

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #1088 on: February 03, 2015, 11:12:33 PM »
Checking in- got slammed with snow last Monday morning. The drifts were three feet above my car. My driveway was the worst on the block. I had to shovel a lot then my neighbor brought his old snowblower. The poor thing kept stalling out. We had to dig off the top of the snow drifts so that the machine could work on the rest.
Then Monday it snowed some more. It took me almost three hours to do a 25 mile commute.

Its cold and icy and my back door has a frozen pond around it. so cooooold!! Expecting a little more snow on Thursday and a LOT more again Monday.

I havent been on much because my computer needs a really good cleaning. I think I need a rotorooter it has so much junk on it. I know I have some malware. I have to take steps to get rid of it. It takes forever to load and to respond to emails.

Even just reading the boards is slow because the scroll takes forever to move. Maybe this weekend I can fix it.

I talked to Barb and would you believe as of Friday she had not even seen a doctor with her shoulder? She saw a PA. She was waiting for the orthopedic surgeon to come back to town to decide what to do for her shoulder. If I was there I would have hauled her into Raleigh to get checked out. at a hospital. I cannot believe that all they did was put her arm in a sling. Ridiculous.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #1089 on: February 04, 2015, 01:05:07 PM »
Glad to see you back safe and sound Marilyn!  :)

Praying for Barb!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 03:28:29 PM by Tiffany »

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1090 on: February 04, 2015, 03:28:24 PM »
MARILYN~ Its good hearing from you. I had seen the pictures you posted at CV, and I believe you have had more snow since those were posted. Glad I'm in NC right now. I also saw on the news about the commuter train accident, that was such a shame.

I talked to Barbara yesterday,and she did see the orthopedic Dr finally. He has scheduled her for a CT Scan,and there's a possibility she may need surgery. He did give her several options to consider. If she does need surgery he operates in Raleigh,at Wake Medical Hospital. When she fell she didn't want to go to the hospital because all her records were at the orthopedic clinic,and not have to contend with filling out paper work.
Workmans Comp.is now processing paper work,since it was a work related accident.
Hopefully before long she will get some relief. She is still going to work,and driving one handed is somewhat of a challenge. The Dr did tell her she could remove the sling,and that she needed to exercise that arm from the elbow down,since that is where all the bruising is, but not to let it hang down.This is the same arm she injured when we were in MA ,when we went to see Clay in The Coat of Many Colors. I am planning to talk with Barbara again over the weekend.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 04:00:57 PM by mimi »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #1091 on: February 04, 2015, 11:04:08 PM »
Thanks for the update Marlene. Please let Barb know she is in my thoughts, and I am praying for a speedy recovery.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1092 on: February 17, 2015, 03:58:42 PM »
Is this thread broken?

It has been very cold in Raleigh,and there is lots of ice on the roads. We have been fortunate not to have lost power from all the ice on tree limbs and power lines. The sun did come out today,and made it almost blinding with all the whiteness,almost needed sunglasses in the house. It has been a great day to catch up on laundry,pay bills, and do a whole lot of nothing.

Hope everyone is well,and that you have been able to stay safe,and warm.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1093 on: February 22, 2015, 04:43:36 PM »
National Inclusion 2015 Gala, in Raleigh,NC Marriott Hotel, September 25-26. Special rates at Marriott for NIP Gala.

Hope to see some of you all there. Last year was FANTASTIC,the very best.

gbmifan

« Reply #1094 on: February 22, 2015, 05:39:23 PM »
So glad the Gala is that weekend. I had a wedding the weekend before and was so sure that they would schedule it then. Saved  money so I can go to the Friday night. After this year will have to return to the lower ticket. Cutting back on work hours. I love seeing so many every year.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx