gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229876 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 19, 2024, 01:51:27 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 150233 times)

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #1020 on: November 28, 2014, 01:09:20 AM »

I AM WITH YOU I DEFINTELY HOPE FOR BROADWAY

Rosemary

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #1021 on: November 28, 2014, 12:16:51 PM »
Sorry I didn't get here yesterday to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving but time just got away from me.   I DO HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY.

I spent all day with my family yesterday and we had a very good time.  I am so fortunate that one son lives here in the same town and he never hesitates to open his house up to all family on any holiday.  Needless to say, I ate way too much.

I learned one thing--I am not getting any younger.  I cooked Tuesday night to make something to take to work for our "pot luck lunch".  It went very well and even the younger men donated something -- now back to the salt mine because the auditors will be there next week.

Then I cooked Wednesday night and Thursday morning to finish up what I needed to take to my son's.   I don't think I will cook another thing this whole weekend.  ;D

I hope we hear something soon from or about Clay and his plans--that would be a great New Year's gift, don't you think.

Everyone have a great weekend and don't run yourself crazy between now and Christmas.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 11:03:37 AM by WilsonClaymate »
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1022 on: November 28, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
What an adventure today. I went shopping on Black Friday (which I never do) Belks had boots on sale for 19.00 & 29.00, so I took my two GDs,and told them they could get 3 prs.each.  There must have been several hundred women in the store buying boots. There was a huge selection,but we had a hard time finding size 10 for the one GD. Fortunately and after a lot of trying on ,they finally found what they wanted. I had no idea there were that many different types & styles of boots. Well at least they left happy. I was lucky to find a seat while they tried on,so I left happy too. REMIND ME TO NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. ;D. I am back home and I will do my shopping after all this craziness has died down.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #1023 on: November 29, 2014, 04:30:16 PM »
I think we need to remember that Clay was planning to be a "politician" up until November 5th, so I dont think he can jump easily into the next step. Remember that he had to stop all entertainment connections while he was campaigning.

I believe he has to probably figure out first what he wants to do, and then re-establish connections, send out "feelers" etc. It will not be easy to jump start again very quickly.

We have the web cast to look forward to, then hopefully we will be able to hear some of the requested songs from the platinum people, and then in February there is the four part docuseries- so he will not be totally in hibernation.

I don't doubt that he will come up with something, but it won't be quick.

I do find it curious that broadway.com keeps posting that they want to know the ten top broadway roles his fans want to see him in-unfortunately that page doesnt load for me so I am unable to put in what I want.

On a personal note- Over the past few months I have found that unless I am the one reaching out to certain friends, I don't hear from them at all. It's very hurtful- but I am going to pull up my big girl panties and get over it. The New Year will hopefully be better.

Glad everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

Tonight, my son Chris is playing with his band at a local club. I am going to go and try to video them. It's a Nirvana tribute band called Lithium. There are other bands accross the country with the same name, but they are the only ones on Long Island. They are very very good, and the lead singer even LOOKS like Kurt Cobain- and my son looks like their bass player, Chris Novoselic-or so I am told.

If anyone is interested I will post pics later -maybe tomorrow.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #1024 on: November 29, 2014, 04:31:10 PM »
What an adventure today. I went shopping on Black Friday (which I never do) Belks had boots on sale for 19.00 & 29.00, so I took my two GDs,and told them they could get 3 prs.each.  There must have been several hundred women in the store buying boots. There was a huge selection,but we had a hard time finding size 10 for the one GD. Fortunately and after a lot of trying on ,they finally found what they wanted. I had no idea there were that many different types & styles of boots. Well at least they left happy. I was lucky to find a seat while they tried on,so I left happy too. REMIND ME TO NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. ;D. I am back home and I will do my shopping after all this craziness has died down.

I would never venture to the stores on Black Friday- you are a brave soul. I did do some online shopping, though, and I found some unique gifts to give.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1025 on: November 30, 2014, 11:02:53 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY, HOPE IT'S A GREAT ONE.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #1026 on: November 30, 2014, 03:28:07 PM »
Happy Birthday to Our Man Clay!  ;D

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #1027 on: November 30, 2014, 06:11:58 PM »
Happy 36th Birthday Clay -- hope you had a great day
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #1028 on: November 30, 2014, 06:30:47 PM »

MARILYN I JUST WENT ON BROADWAY.COM FACEBOOK AND DID A PRIVATE MESSAGE THAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE CLAY AIKEN SING ON BROADWAY.  THIS WAY NO PUBLIC SEES WHAT I REQUESTED

Rosemary

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #1029 on: December 03, 2014, 06:22:33 PM »

MY THOUGHTS  WERE NO PUBLIC NEGATIVE COMMENTS

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1030 on: December 05, 2014, 09:00:22 AM »
CINDY~LOVE THE NEW BANNER ... THANKS SO MUCH.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1031 on: December 09, 2014, 08:54:06 PM »
Please remember SandyAnn(clayann) in your prayers .She is seriously ill and is in the ICU. I sure hate to hear this. She is such a friendly bubbly person,and was so proud to be a first time grandmother last month.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #1032 on: December 10, 2014, 03:28:23 AM »
Awful for SandyAnn!  Sure hope and pray she will be ok!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1033 on: December 10, 2014, 11:29:02 PM »
Sad to say but SandyAnn passed away today. I always looked forward to seeing her at Clay events,especially at the Galas. My heart goes out to her family and friends. She was a good friend of DesertRose,I know she much be heartbroken.

SandyAnn was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer only three weeks ago. Unbelievable!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #1034 on: December 10, 2014, 11:32:20 PM »
OMG May she RIP! My prayers go out to her family!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx