gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229533 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 29, 2024, 09:44:26 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 148252 times)

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #1005 on: November 16, 2014, 09:36:21 AM »
Marilyn - you are right, it does feel empty now.  Clay was on the go constantly from February to November so I guess we owe him a little time off.  I hope he is working on several things that we can all enjoy.

Hope everyone is making it through this cold weather without too many problems.  It is just not supposed to be this cold in Eastern NC this early.  Got to find some heavier clothes  ;D
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

gbmifan

« Reply #1006 on: November 16, 2014, 10:31:51 AM »
It has been really cold here since last Wed.  Ski hill opened up yesterday so tomorrow I start ski patrolling for the year. Spent the morning trying to find everything.  My DH, son, and grandson are going out skiing for a couple of hours this afternoon.  I decided to stay home and do some baking. 

Missing Clay but hope he is getting some rest.  See that he will be in Chicago on Wed. for the official opening of Dee Snyder Christmas show.  Hopefully we will get something. 

I knew in my heart that he probably would not win but it did not hit me to I watched his thank you video.  Then I cried.  I just wish for once something would come in his direction.  He also works so hard at whatever he takes on and never comes out on top. 

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #1007 on: November 16, 2014, 03:44:52 PM »

SURE IS QUIET OVER HERE, :'( I MISS SEEING  CLAYS SMILE WITH ALL THE PEOPLE HE MET,I THINK HE HAS COME OUT ON TOP ESPECIALLY HAVING PARKER,IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE CONGRESS IS SO MESSED UP I THINK CLAY IS TO KIND AND CARING TO BE THERE RIGHT NOW MAYBE LATER BUT NOT NOW.

I LOVE YOU ALL  :'(

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #1008 on: November 19, 2014, 05:44:45 AM »

THIS IS PITIFUL SOMEBODY NEEDS TO POST. :-*

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #1009 on: November 19, 2014, 06:37:56 PM »
Glory  I am going to post because I am so happy you did. I have missed you posting!

I think we will see Clay again doing what he does best.   SING!!!!

I just have this Broadway feeling!!!

Rosemary

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1010 on: November 19, 2014, 07:20:09 PM »
DHs sister Shirley passed away on Monday. His brother had called and told him Shirley was in the hospital in ICU,so he came home and packed and left for WV,but she passed away before he made it there. My son is taking me to WV tomorrow and the funeral will be on Friday in Beckley WV.
This has been especially hard on Roger & his brother,since they have lost both their Mom & sister in a 8 month period.
Shirley had been my SIL for 53 years, so it is very sad for me too.
Please pray we have a safe trip tomorrow,as the weather is not the best right now for the area we are going to.

Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #1011 on: November 19, 2014, 08:09:32 PM »
Marlene, I hope you and Brent have a very safe trip tomorrow.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #1012 on: November 20, 2014, 01:14:07 AM »
MARLENE - My thoughts and prayers are with you and Roger during this very sad time.

I miss all of you and also any Clay news.   Hugs to all of you who dwell here!!

Wisconsin has been hit with awful cold temps, wind and snow - as have so many of you.

Warm hugs and happy thoughts.  Looking forward to hearing what Clay has in store for us next.! ;)  Bring it on!  8)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #1013 on: November 21, 2014, 12:00:00 AM »
Marlene, I am so sorry about Shirley. My prayers to you, Roger, and the family.

Be safe.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1014 on: November 23, 2014, 07:29:05 PM »
We are back from WV and we are both glad to be home. Everything went as well as can be expected when going to a funeral for a loved one. It was good seeing all the relatives,and I got to spend some quality time with my brother,who I do not see very often.

It is always good to get back home again. I am through traveling now for awhile, unless Clay would come up with a unexpected adventure for us somewhere.  ;D

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #1015 on: November 26, 2014, 02:38:27 PM »

Sorry to hear of your loss Mimi

ROSEMARY

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #1016 on: November 26, 2014, 08:11:12 PM »
Thank you all for your kind thoughts for the passing of my dear SIL,Shirley.

Many best wishes to you all for a Happy Thanksgiving. It has definitely been a blessing to have made so many friends here,thanks to Clay. Just hope we can all hang in there,until our next Clay adventure comes along.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #1017 on: November 27, 2014, 01:16:26 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #1018 on: November 27, 2014, 05:22:14 PM »
     HAPPY THANKSGIVING

ROSEMARY

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #1019 on: November 27, 2014, 10:58:55 PM »
Hi Everybody -

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with people you love!!   I did!

I truly am thankful for the wonderful friendships we share because of our "Clay Connection"!

Hugs to all  . . . . . and hopeful that we can share more time together as Clay decides his next move!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx