gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 12:20:15 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147799 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #960 on: October 21, 2014, 10:09:32 PM »
The weather was terrible in WV and VA. So after we left the hospital this afternoon,we decided to just drive on home. Shirley seemed a little better this morning and Roger was able to get her to eat her lunch  ,with a little help.
She had a breathing treatment while we were there Also the Dr came in and told her that the leg scan was clear. They are giving her steroids,and also a medicine for swelling. He said this could cause pain & cramping, but they did the scan as a precautionary measure. On our way home about 8:00 tonight Shirley called and said she wasn't feeling good at all,and asked us to pray for her. Bless her heart on top of all her other health problems she is having panic attacks, especially when she feels she's smothering. Thank you for your continued prayers for her

I just made my FINAL donation to the Gold Team...Sure hope we reach the goal by midnight. I think the deadline has been extended to include people in the California time zone (3:00) I believe.

I'm tired and going to bed. Sure hope I wake up to good news about the goal.

Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #961 on: October 22, 2014, 03:46:59 PM »
WE DID IT!!! RAISED $103,000.00...Concert will be shortly after election day in NOV. YAH! FOR US!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #962 on: October 22, 2014, 03:59:29 PM »
Yes!!!! Eeeeee Can't wait!  ;D We are getting Touch! I can't believe it! Very proud of all the fans!

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:22:39 PM by Tiffany »

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #963 on: October 22, 2014, 07:02:44 PM »
I want to watch this debate with Clay and the empty chair! Lol I know you can see it local but hope you can see it too online? Taped earlier today.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #964 on: October 23, 2014, 09:54:51 AM »
Tiffany~ I do not have TWC so I was unable to watch the debate live. However it was vaulted on another board an I was able to watch the download. Clay did a fantastic job, and he looked so handsome. I so hope he can win the election. He certainly knows the issues in his district,and he has been working so hard for this. I just wish him the best,and am proud to be a fan.

MARILYN HAS POSTED THE LINK FOR THE DOWNLOAD OF THE DEBATE ON TWC YESTERDAY..IT'S A MUST SEE,SO HOPE YOU WILL ALL ENJOY IT.....THANKS MARILYN !

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #965 on: October 23, 2014, 09:57:32 PM »
UNBELIEVABLE~ THE NEWS & OBSERVER HAS ENDORSED CLAY.  WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE ?  IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #966 on: October 23, 2014, 10:23:20 PM »
UNBELIEVABLE~ THE NEWS & OBSERVER HAS ENDORSED CLAY.  WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE ?  IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Full story on the ANN

" Its about time for Clay Aiken!!!'  !!!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #967 on: October 24, 2014, 07:48:25 PM »
I think this is the first story the N & O has ever printed that was complimentary to Clay all the way through. 

Miracles do happen!!

Now we need the same miracle next week.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #968 on: October 25, 2014, 10:10:11 PM »
Rogers sister Shirley is doing a lot better. The nurse got her up yesterday and helped her walk a few steps to the chair. This was her first time out of bed in 3 1/2 weeks. Also she was able to eat a little bit of solid food yesterday,instead of the Boost,she had been having.She is hoping she can be transfered to a rehab facility when she is well enough.
 We are so thankful for your concern & prayers for her. The prayers have definitely worked,and we appreciate you all.

Roger, our GS JT & I went today and voted early. It was a gorgeous day,and there were a lot of people out voting today. I sure wish I could have voted for Clay, but unfortunately we are not in his District.

I got my CLAY for NC personalized magnet today, it came by regular mail. I already have it proudly on my refrigerator.

Hope you are all having a great weekend

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #969 on: October 26, 2014, 10:15:11 AM »
Marilyn - thanks for all the info in the ANN today.  Clay was certainly busy yesterday and covered so much of the district.  I really hope it pays off on Nov. 4.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #970 on: October 26, 2014, 12:06:32 PM »
Thanks. I think it is cool that sometimes when folks tweet a selfie with Clay, he responds with a comment like "Great meeting you!" or something that refers to a conversation they must have had.

A long way from the days when he thought twitter was the devil. He is definitely campaigning through social media.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #971 on: October 29, 2014, 08:17:31 AM »
Just dropping in to say hello.

Rogers sister has been moved to a rehab facility. We are so thankful for answered prayers for her recovery. She still has a long way to go, but she's slowly getting there.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #972 on: October 30, 2014, 12:57:59 PM »
Cold weather is coming. The time changes back on Sat night,and thank goodness the election is about over . The remote mute button is our friend right now. I just hope that Clay will be able to pull this off(sure have my fingers crossed,for a good outcome for him on Tuesday)

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #973 on: October 30, 2014, 08:43:42 PM »
Hello, Peeps!

Can someone tell me when Clay recorded and released Gethsemane? I just heard it, and I really like how he did it. Jesus Christ Superstar is my favorite show, and I always wanted to hear him sing this--I knew he had the power and the range to take it on! :laugh:
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #974 on: November 01, 2014, 09:02:50 AM »
Sunny-I think it was during his 2nd run on Spamalot cause Merie had it who was Lady of the Lake. It is pretty amazing!  ;D Those high notes! Wow! Good to see you!

Clay really is working his butt off til the campain is over! Have everything crossed that he will win!!!

Good news about your SIL Marlene! Hope she has a quick recovery!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx