gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229532 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 29, 2024, 09:15:00 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 148240 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #930 on: October 13, 2014, 02:52:28 PM »
MESSAGE FROM MERYLE DANDRIDGE- SPAMALOT LADY OF THE LAKE!!!

Hello Blue & Gold Teams!
I’ve known Clay for a long time…We first met as Sir Robin and The Lady of the Lake on Spamalot, which many of you may have seen, but then we quickly became close friends. You would be amazed at how much time I just spent talking with Clay about “Blue” and “Gold” teams…Wow. I was blown away to hear how much money you’ve been able raise - bringing in over twenty thousand dollars in one day is incredible!
The song that was recently leaked is also pretty amazing. You might be wondering if there are any other unknown gems out there that we haven’t heard. Well, the answer is YES! Clay told me about the fundraising goal that you guys are pushing towards and I want to sweeten the pot a bit.
The song is titled “Gethsemane” and Clay originally recorded this as a vocal sample for a part in Jesus Christ Superstar. He shared it with me years ago to get my opinion and I’ve had it ever since. It’s unbelievable! To my knowledge, nobody else has this song, or has even heard it!!
So, I’ve been given permission to release this track to you if you’re able to hit the 100K fundraising goal by 10/21! You’re over halfway there and there is still a week to go, so hopefully this will compel everyone to get involved. Trust me, this song is like nothing you’ve ever heard before - you’ll love it!
Thank you so much for supporting Clay!
Your Friend,
Merle Dandridge
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #931 on: October 15, 2014, 05:46:52 PM »

TRENDING ON YAHOO  CLAY'S SIGNS ARE BEING SABATOGED

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #932 on: October 15, 2014, 06:22:00 PM »
Yes,and they caught one of the culprits redheaded,and he will have a court hearing. He of course was a Republican ;D
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #933 on: October 15, 2014, 11:05:23 PM »
Yes,and they caught one of the culprits redheaded,and he will have a court hearing. He of course was a Republican ;D

DO WE HAVE A CERTAIN REDHEADED CONGRESSMAN ON OUR MINDS, MISS MIMI??? ;D

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #934 on: October 16, 2014, 07:29:59 AM »
That is so funny Marilyn...Probably but until you've used a Kindle ,it has a mind of its own. It just loves changing words but this time it caught me REDHANDED ;D :)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #935 on: October 17, 2014, 02:44:47 PM »
Hope some of you were able to join in on the conference call with Clay & Nick today. Clay talked to us for quite awhile
 He kept telling us how much he loves us all. He needs our help,and he kept thanking us for our support.
He has definitely NOT given up singing but is just taking a little intermission for right now. He said,"you can't take the singing out of me, I'm not going anywhere in that regard," He also said ,"I'm not going anywhere. He said,this had been  a interesting & educational journey .  It has been awesome- We're almost done, 2 weeks to go."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 03:50:00 PM by mimi »

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #936 on: October 17, 2014, 02:53:43 PM »
 ;D That was awesome and some exciting things are coming up!  ;D I knew all along we won't lose him and he won't quit singing for good thank goodness!

You know just what to say even though he may have a differant career my feelings for him will never change!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 03:02:49 PM by Tiffany »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #937 on: October 17, 2014, 11:18:33 PM »
Clay said

QUOTED VERBATIM:

"I have no intention to never sing again. Even when we win."

He said thank you to us and to all supporters many times. That he could not have done it without us. And he thanked us for giving him permission to take this detour, this intermission. He also said how much he wants to win this.
 He also said it was because of us that he beat Ellmers in donations the last two quarters. She may have a lot of money raised in total, but it has taken her 2 1/2 years. It only took his campaign nine months to raise what he has.

Please, if any of you can donate $100 before Monday, it will help him reach his goal.

Even $10, $20- He needs to raise more money by Tuesday night in order to get some ads to counter what he knows Ellmers is going to throw at him.

If you lurk and can give a little- it will all help. And we will ALL benefit by it. (good things coming up for ALL)

Please go here and donate:

GOLD TEAM

http://www.clayaiken.com/goldteam
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:44:51 AM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #938 on: October 18, 2014, 12:32:53 AM »
If you read the ANN, you will notice that there are many more pages. Now that Clay is on the bus and going around North Carolina,  there are many sightings, tweets, and places that he stops to take pics with folks. This is more Clay than we have seen during the droughts and the mancave times. Its wonderful.

Plus, I can now bring over the pics since I got my photobucket to finally work!!

They are thumbnail pics, to save room on the board, so make sure you click.

Also, with respect to the donation, think of it as the purchase of a concert ticket. You won't have to fly or stay at a hotel, you can watch the webcast concert from the comfort of your home, on your computer.  He is gearing up to sing Touch live!! (Back in the day, wasn't that one of Christie's favorite songs- Gwenn- if you are reading???)

Please help folks-it's really important. And another fabulous song is going to come our way if we reach the goal. I absolutely adore "Mysterious". I have played it many times since we reached our last goal!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #939 on: October 18, 2014, 05:12:08 AM »
Agreed Marilyn!  ;D Loving it! I really think he has a good chance of winning now! That is how I feel anyway! Donate you all and he will finally sing Touch! Who Hoo! Is there a way I can listen to Mysterious since I can't go to CV? I tried links Marlene gave me but they didn't work. And I really want to listen to the next song!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #940 on: October 18, 2014, 11:24:38 AM »
Clay's new campaign ad came out today. I have not seen it played on our local TV channels yet this morning, but did see a link for it on another board. It is short,and to the point...Good for you Clay!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #941 on: October 18, 2014, 11:37:18 AM »
MARILYN~ Do you have a strange feeling that we are just talking amongst the three of us,or does no one else care anymore? It's really, really sad.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #942 on: October 18, 2014, 11:49:39 AM »
Love the ad!

I just think more people are lurking then posting.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 11:58:48 AM by Tiffany »

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #943 on: October 18, 2014, 12:07:13 PM »
Tiffany~ I know they must be lurking, but what if we decided to lurk too?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:35:32 PM by mimi »

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #944 on: October 18, 2014, 06:23:32 PM »
I care but I just don't have the energy I use to have.  I am battling a deep cough that I have had for over two weeks and can't get rid of.  I cough at work all day and then come home and can't sleep because the coughing keeps me awake.  Sometimes I think I am trying to do more than I should by working a full-time job every day but I am hoping to help my youngest GD with her college expenses next year.

I come every day to read what Clay is doing on the campaign trail (even if it is a quick peek during lunch).  I really appreciate all the info Marilyn and the others of you bring every day to keep us informed.   Like most of us, I really want Clay to win this election.  It will mean we won't see much of him for a little while but since he wants it so bad, I want it for him.  I can't do telephone calls during the day because I am at work but I have made a few donations, small as they are, and I'm going to make one more before the end of the month.  I would love to be able to vote for him but I am not in that district.

Thanks again for all of you that are keeping us informed and keep up the good work.  I may not let you know it every day but I do appreciate what you are doing so those of us who can't do, will still know what is happening.

Hope every one has a wonderful weekend.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx