gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 03:57:24 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147857 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #855 on: September 09, 2014, 02:46:19 PM »
Bumper sticker magnets for Clay for NC are out til the end of next week. You can get a signed and personalized one. Just one with nothing on it is $25. I haven't gotten my T-Shirt yet. I know some people did a few weeks ago. Hope it isn't losted or anything. Here is the link to the magnets.

https://clayaiken.ngpvanhost.com/form/-7448811487582222592

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #856 on: September 11, 2014, 10:38:29 AM »
Thanks Tiffany~ I've ordered mine.

For those coming to the Gala next week,so far it looks like the weather will be nice, according to the extended forecast. Thur Hi 75 L 57, Fri Hi 76 L 59, Sat Hi 78 L 62 . Each day will be mostly sunny with small % of rain for each day(10-20%)
Its hard to believe that it is almost time for the Gala. I'm really looking forward to seeing those coming. We will have a BLAST!

Its a shame that all those coming can't stay until Monday. There is to be a Campaign Fundraiser Luncheon downtown(on Fayetteville Street, at 12:00-1:30)in honor of Clay.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #857 on: September 11, 2014, 06:29:04 PM »

For those coming to the Gala next week,so far it looks like the weather will be nice, according to the extended forecast. Thur Hi 75 L 57, Fri Hi 76 L 59, Sat Hi 78 L 62 . Each day will be mostly sunny with small % of rain for each day(10-20%)
Its hard to believe that it is almost time for the Gala. I'm really looking forward to seeing those coming. We will have a BLAST!

Its a shame that all those coming can't stay until Monday. There is to be a Campaign Fundraiser Luncheon downtown(on Fayetteville Street, at 12:00-1:30)in honor of Clay.

MARLENE -  Can hardly wait to get to Raliegh!!!  Heck -  It would have been nice to stay thru Monday and possibly see him again! :)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #858 on: September 12, 2014, 11:41:28 AM »
One more week! Excited for you gals!!! ;D I hope Clay can allow clack in some way this time since it is back at the hotel but I won't be surprised if he doesn't. Just be nice since not everyone can see him sing.

Please pray for Sharon! Her mother passed away!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #859 on: September 12, 2014, 02:20:00 PM »
Tiffany~ In the itinerary we received ,it's says the use of any recording device,either audio or video,and the taking of photographs,either with or without flash,is strictly prohibited at the Gala. Photography only,is allowed at the Founder's Reception.

Hopefully some pictures will be posted from some going to the Reception,but I am not planning to take a camera with me.

I was so sorry to hear about the loss of Sharon's mom. My prayers are with her ,and her family ,during this difficult time.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #860 on: September 14, 2014, 07:41:59 PM »
Two days again- so sad.

Had a yard sale yesterday and today. Yesterday I pulled in about $100-today-$2.00. Lesson learned-next time only one day.
The village only allows 2 per year. So guess I will spend the winter cleaning out the attic and basement.

Hard hard work-setting up, moving boxes, etc. Had a lot of help from my oldest son and his wife. And it was COLD yesterday and this morning-but beautiful this afternoon.

Then I went and got a pedicure and spent half of my gains!! But WOW she did a 30 minute leg and foot massage that was out of this world!

I need to look good for Clay-as if he ever noticed!!!

Countdown to Raleigh-four more sleeps!!

I wish I knew if I will be seeing Sunny and Michelle- miss them!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #861 on: September 15, 2014, 09:35:28 AM »
It is Michelle's (Moonshot) birthday!

Let's all celebrate with her together!

Please post your sentiments HERE
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #862 on: September 15, 2014, 04:20:24 PM »
Just want to wish all all going to the Gala safe travels and have a wonderful and fun time with each other and Clay of course!  ;D Can't wait to hear all about it! And hope NIP can raise a lot of money this year!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #863 on: September 16, 2014, 02:48:03 PM »
Congrats to Lindsey if anyone remembers her she was wvfan! She had a baby!!! A son named Collin James Willey was born at 8:40 a.m. weighing 7lbs 4oz and 19 inches long. They are both doing well!!  :) Has a picture of him on Facebook.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #864 on: September 16, 2014, 03:01:03 PM »
HEY THERE--

STOPPING IN TO SAY HELLO. 

HOPE ALL THOSE GOING TO THE GALA HAVE A GREAT TIME.  HOPE CLAY IS FUNNY AND SOUNDS WONDERFUL.  THINK OF ME.  FIRST GALA I AM MISSING SINCE 2007.

LIFE IS OK HERE.  SAMMIE HAD 5 CYSTS REMOVED---4 ON ONE FOOT THAT WERE HUGE SO WE HAVE BEEN HOME ALMOST NONSTOP WHICH DEPRESSES ME NO END.  I AM NOT A HOMEBODY.  BUT WE WERE VERY CONCERNED.  SHE HAD THE SURGERY LAST WEEK BUT HAD TO STAY OVERNIGHT AT THE VET FOR ONE OF THE SPOTS.  OY.

MEVER SAW SO MANY PIX OF CLAY IN MY LIFE AS ARE ON FB.  IF YOU BELONG TO CANN THERE ARE TONS EVERYDAY.  I GUESS SINCE I AM A CH MEMBER, THEY GOT MY FB CONNECTION OR SOMETHING.  NO IDEA. 

HOPE EVERYONE IS OK.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #865 on: September 16, 2014, 07:35:06 PM »
GWENN~ IT WAS GOOD SEEING YOU POST. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE PROBLEMS WITH SAMMIE,BUT HOPEFULLY HE WILL MAKE A FULL RECOVERY.

YOU AND JILL WILL CERTAINLY BE MISSED THIS YEAR. ESPECIALLY AFTER THE GALA EVENT, AND WE ALL GET TOGETHER TO DISSECT WHAT WE SAW & HEAR. ;D

I HAVE ALSO BEEN ENJOYING ALL THE PICTURES OF CLAY. HE IS LOOKING VERY GOOD,AND SEEMS TO BE QUITE HAPPY.

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #866 on: September 16, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »
I am just about of the opinion that it is not worth it to take a full week's vacation all at one time.  I came back physically drained of energy and there was so much stuff pilled up at work that I haven't caught up yet.  I guess I will worry about that after I get back because I am taking Thurs. and Fri. off to go meet some great friends at the Gala.  I may pay for it later but I'll worry about that when it happens.

To top it all - I had a report to do and send to the IRS but my computer at work would not open the form.  Our IT guy worked on it for a while and couldn't get it to work.  I brought it home last night and opened it on my little laptop and I finished it tonight.  Now go figure that out because I sure can't.

Waiting to see many of you this weekend and wish more could be there but I can understand the cost of air flights, etc.  We will miss all who are not with us.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #867 on: September 17, 2014, 07:15:39 PM »
HI!!

For those who always spent the Gala weekend together - - - you will be missed.   :(  I will be there and will enjoy seeing the other Maniacs . . . and I will always remember all of our times together when Clay and the Gala were "for sure"!

Uncertainty is uncomfortable, but I will be thrilled to be there,   (Wish I had a crystal ball for the future)!

Hugs . . .

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #868 on: September 18, 2014, 05:46:45 PM »
Here we are at the Marriott . Marilyn Barb,Barbara & I had lunch at the hotel. Meet a lot of gals just coming in.

Betty & Mae just checked in  Betty is looking very good,and we were a amazed at how fast she was getting around. Faster than me,that's for sure.

We are all meeting in the lobby & going out to eat dinner at 7:00.

Tomorrow morning I am going to take the girls to my house and then we are going out to eat breakfast.

The weather is beautiful and will be like this throughout the weekend.

Wish you could all be here...Everyone says hello.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx