gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229524 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 07:50:58 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147932 times)

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #810 on: August 12, 2014, 09:01:08 PM »
I just finished reading the article in the New Republican and thoroughly enjoyed it.  It is long but when you have a few minutes go check it out on the ANN.

Hope everyone is doing well and having a good summer.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #811 on: August 13, 2014, 10:05:23 AM »
wOW We had so much rain from 4:00 this morning, some places got 13 inches!! It took me over an hour to go less than 7 miles so I turned around and came home-I can work from here. Most of the major highways are closed, cars are stranded in water up to their headlights!!

My screen house blew down, and my son Jason has water up to his calves in his garage which is under the house. He has all his lawn tools and his hockey equipment stored there. He has to go find a pump and assess all the damages. Its scary!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #812 on: August 13, 2014, 11:41:16 AM »
Marilyn~I saw some of the footage,this morning, in Long Island on the national news..What a mess. You are lucky that your house is elevated. I thought about you when they were talking about LI.

We also had a lot of flooding in Durham,Raleigh,& surrounding areas. The rain also had lots of lightning & thunder.

For anyone interested my boss,Dr Kevin Campbell, will be on ET tonight . He is in NY today taping his segment for ET. He is also to appear on Fox News,on Happening Now,live,today. He's a busy,busy man.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #813 on: August 13, 2014, 06:12:20 PM »
Marilyn - I came to check on you!  I saw footage on TV, too.  It is crazy!!!  Glad you are OK.  Hope there is somewhere for all that water to go!  Take care!
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #814 on: August 14, 2014, 07:13:27 PM »
Marilyn - I hope you survived the flooding with no problems.  I now believe in living in a small town.  You had terrible flooding, RDU had a lot of flooding and in Wilson we had none.  I had never thought about it but WRAL said several times that night that the smaller cities would not suffer as much because there was more grass than concrete and the rain had somewhere to go.  I live in a very low area and was a little concerned but I did not have any danger from the hard rains--although I didn't sleep too well that night.  :)

Now summer time is coming back -- it will be in the mid 90's most of next week.  I can stand it though because we have had a very mild summer.  It can get real hot though--anyone remember the show at Koka Booth in 2007--something like 107.  ;D
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #815 on: August 15, 2014, 04:43:52 AM »
Glad you are ok Marilyn! Loving all the news on Clay! Thanks!

Wish I could be in Red Bank, NJ today for that fundraiser for Clay. Irene will be there. Hope it will be a lot if fun!

Happy Birthday Barb! Hope you have a wonderful day!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #816 on: August 15, 2014, 06:12:03 AM »
BARBARA~HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,TO MY SPECIAL FRIEND. MY WISH FOR YOU IS A DAY FULL OF HAPPINESS,AND A NEW YEAR OF GOOD HEALTH,AND JOY.
ROGER SAID, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM HIM TOO.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #817 on: August 15, 2014, 07:40:26 AM »
Happy Birthday , Barb!!!  Hope your day is great.  Miss you tons.

Gwenn
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #818 on: August 16, 2014, 12:26:32 AM »
BARBARA -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND !!!

Looking forward to seeing you and the other Maniacs soon.

Nancy and I and Ben's folks are moving Lexie (who has a new job in Madison) and Ben (the Badger) move into an apartment near Camp Randall.  This experience will be in my mind forever!!   8) ;D :o

See you soon!

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #819 on: August 16, 2014, 01:37:39 PM »
Thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes.  My friends here are the reason the past 10 years have been so much fun.  I never thought I would have so many trips in my future and met so many great people at that stage of my life and it has been a great time with great people.

Thanks again and I hope we can always stay in touch.

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #820 on: August 16, 2014, 09:59:20 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  BARBARA

Rosemary

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #821 on: August 17, 2014, 12:51:09 PM »
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BARBARA

I was not on the computer at all the last couple of days!
Friday night I went to see a Jeff Dunham show with my sister. the man is hysterical!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #822 on: August 17, 2014, 01:53:54 PM »
Marilyn~ Did Jeff use Clay as an example during the virgins part ? I always hated that part of his act.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #823 on: August 19, 2014, 08:02:27 PM »
Marilyn~ Did Jeff use Clay as an example during the virgins part ? I always hated that part of his act.

No he was really quite funny-he did a world tour and talked about how in Malaysia he was not allowed to use Achmed the dead terrorist. Not even say his name. So he put a beret on Achmed, called him Jacques Merde (Jack Shit) the dead FRENCH terrorist. He had a new character, a puppet of himself that was selling for $125!!!! But he did a really cute bit where the dummy was calling him out on the price.

I laughed a lot, which felt good. The show was from 7-9, and then he was doing another after that!! When we left the parking lot it took a LOOOONG time- and we could see all the cars lined up to go in, which they couldn't do until all of us from the first show left the parking lot. THe road was backed up for MILES!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #824 on: August 19, 2014, 08:50:33 PM »
He is bringing his show to the PNC Arena in Raleigh sometime in November. I saw an ad in the paper yesterday.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 09:02:38 PM by mimi »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx