gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229517 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 10:42:21 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147771 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #735 on: July 10, 2014, 04:37:16 PM »
Marilyn~ Thanks for all the great posts you have been bringing to the ANN. I had checked the ANN before I wrote my post,and it wasn't there yet.
I bet you are getting very excited..the wedding is almost here. Hope you take lots of pictures to show us.

How are you doing?  How are your knees, and legs holding up after your accidents ? Be careful & have a great weekend.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #736 on: July 10, 2014, 06:57:26 PM »
Marilyn - I hope you have a great weekend and really have a wonderful time at all the wedding festivities.  As the mother of two boys, I think being the mother of the groom is great and you are not under near the pressure the mother of the bride probably has.

Have a great time and we'll be waiting for all the news on how it went.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #737 on: July 10, 2014, 09:15:22 PM »
BARBARA -  Congrats on your "win".  You must be so excited! 8)

MARILYN  -  Treasure every moment of the wedding.  I am sure (bruises, scrapes, and all) you will look lovely and charm all who spend time with you during that special event!!   Looking forward to pictures.

Best Wishes to the Bride and Groom!  :)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #738 on: July 14, 2014, 12:24:24 PM »
Happy Birthday Michael!
 Thank you for all that you do here for us.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #739 on: July 15, 2014, 01:38:10 AM »
Omigosh what a wonderful wedding we had on Friday. The weather was perfect, the skies were blue. The ceremony and cocktail hour were outside in the vineyard, the reception inside the beautiful barn. My son is an avid Ranger fan, so the tables were all names of NY Rangers, past and present, the name cards were "hockey tickets" and there was a grooms cake that was NY Ranger inspired. There was a sweets table with all kinds of candy and cookies. The wedding cake was surrounded by Amy's fabulous cupcakes. We ate surf and turf, and there were italian pastries for dessert. Of course, the "being good" went out the window!
The flowers at each table were fabulous, and there were lights and globes hanging from the ceiling. The ceremony and cocktail hour were accompanied by a duo (who were fabulous), as was the bride and groom's first dance and Daddys dance with his little girl. Then the DJ came on, and Mommy and son danced to "Because You Loved Me" by CLAY AIKEN!!!

I am still not able to upload to photobucket- don't know what happened. I posted some pics on CV though.  I will try to figure it out later.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #740 on: July 15, 2014, 08:15:58 AM »
MARILYN,THE WEDDING PICTURES AT THE CV ARE SO GOOD. THE BRIDE & GROOM LOOK SO HAPPY. LOVED HER DRESS,AND THE CAKE.
THE PICTURES OF YOU ARE VERY CLASSY.YOUR HAIR LOOKED REALLY GOOD, I LIKE IT STYLED LIKE THAT. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN GET SOME OF THE PICTURES POSTED HERE EVENTUALLY.

IT HAS BEEN SO HOT & HUMID HERE,BUT STORMS ARE PREDICTED FOR THIS AFTERNOON,BRINGING US SOME COOLER WEATHER,HOPEFULLY.

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD WEEK SO FAR.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #741 on: July 15, 2014, 12:05:28 PM »
I HOPE EVERYONE IS CHECKING OUT THE ANN.SOME INTERESTING THINGS GOING ON.

FANTASTIC THAT CLAY RAISED SO MUCH IN THE 2nd Qt.  GOOD FOR HIM AN TC. HOPE THIS WILL IMPRESS THE DCCC

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #742 on: July 15, 2014, 08:05:58 PM »
Marilyn -- I'm so glad the wedding went well.  I just knew it would.  The bride, groom and families usually worry about so many things, but in the end everything just seems to fall in place.  I would love to see some of the pictures.  If you don't get a chance to post some of them here, please bring them with you to Raleigh. 

Another big thank you for all the time you spend digging up all the news for the ANN.  I love reading it all and am glad Clay is picking up a lot of good support.  Things are going slow right now campaigning but before long it will be like a three ring circus and things will probably get real ugly.  Hope Clay can keep his cool but one thing is certain--he has had a lot of practice in that area over the years.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Moonshot

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
  • Yes. I AM a sexy beast.
« Reply #743 on: July 16, 2014, 09:37:01 AM »
I have created a political discussion forum within Got Clay. Please keep any political discussion within the political forum. Thank you

CA4NC General Discussion
Sometimes I think my whole life is spent in one long effort to escape the commonplaces of existence ~ Sherlock Holmes

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #744 on: July 16, 2014, 10:14:16 AM »
CINDY~ THANKS AGAIN ,FOR ANOTHER GREAT BANNER.

stilldreaming

• Claymaniac
« Reply #745 on: July 19, 2014, 08:35:38 AM »

You'e welcome Marlene!  So glad you enjoy them!
*You can do anything as long as you can dream it*

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #746 on: July 19, 2014, 09:15:46 AM »
Running a lot today. Trying to catch up on real life now that the wedding is over. Really have to work on my photobucket!!

I actually went to second page in the ANN yesterday- Clay sure is everywhere in his district!  You GO, Clay!

Hugs to everyone-hope you have a great weekend!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #747 on: July 19, 2014, 09:16:26 AM »

You'e welcome Marlene!  So glad you enjoy them!

I am remiss because I never post my thank you's, but know that the banners are appreciated!!

lovinclay

• Claymaniac
  • Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!
« Reply #748 on: July 19, 2014, 02:50:46 PM »
I'm here reading, trying to catch up.  Congratulations, Barb!  And congratulations, Marilyn, to you and your family!

Sorry, but I miss the good old days when Clay sang, and we traveled the globe to hear him.  It's just not the same for me.  Of course I wish him well in his latest endeavor.  I truly do.  But I miss the voice.....alot!!

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #749 on: July 20, 2014, 10:00:55 AM »

loningclay, I truly believe we will hear him again

Rosemary

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx