gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229871 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 19, 2024, 08:19:12 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 150150 times)

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #630 on: May 26, 2014, 10:11:45 AM »
Sunny - So sorry to hear about your BIL

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

May we never forget the sacrifice made by many so we can live free
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #631 on: May 27, 2014, 06:43:53 PM »
Sasha, Barb, Rosemary, Marilyn, and Marlene,

Thank you for your kind words. Just got back a little while ago, and I am wiped out.

Marilyn, I hope your trip was/is wonderful!
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #632 on: May 28, 2014, 08:48:32 AM »

I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE FOR A FEW DAYS.

SUNNY I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR BIL :-* :-*

MARILYN HOW IS YOUR BROTHER,HAVE A GOOD TIME IN DC.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #633 on: May 28, 2014, 09:10:47 AM »
Sad to say but there was NO news to bring about Clay. I would have thought things would be gearing up at Headquarters, but I don't have a clue where Clay has been. He does have a Fundraiser BBQ scheduled in Cary for Sunday at someones home.

Marilyn~ How is your brother ?
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #634 on: May 28, 2014, 09:27:55 AM »
The Fundraiser on Sunday,June 1, is a BBQ from 3:30-5:30 in Cary,hosted by Dale Hemrick & Steven R Norris .

Then on Saturday June 7,10:00 am, Clay will be at the 2014 NC DP State Convention, at The Raleigh Convention Center.

CINDY~ LOVE THE NEW BANNER...THANKS !

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #635 on: May 28, 2014, 02:48:06 PM »
Thanks to all for the thoughts on my brother. I brought him home from the hospital last night, and he stayed with me. He is on all kinds of medication including warfarin for the blood clots and heart medicine, etc. I think I may make him stay tonight also, since I am off for the next couple of days. He still needs to rest.

And-  I am pissed at him- he lost TWENTY pounds in the hospital!! (not really pissed). Its all good since he had his winter weight on!. Now he says he wants to keep it off.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #636 on: May 28, 2014, 02:49:03 PM »
The Fundraiser on Sunday,June 1, is a BBQ from 3:30-5:30 in Cary,hosted by Dale Hemrick & Steven R Norris .

Then on Saturday June 7,10:00 am, Clay will be at the 2014 NC DP State Convention, at The Raleigh Convention Center.

CINDY~ LOVE THE NEW BANNER...THANKS !

Are you going to the barbeque? I heard its only $100. If I lived in your neck of the woods, I would be there in a flash!!

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #637 on: May 30, 2014, 07:46:56 PM »
Marilyn, I am happy to hear that your Brother is home.

More good news   Arsinio's show has been cancelled

Rosemary

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #638 on: May 30, 2014, 09:44:49 PM »
Thank you, Glory:-*

So, Arsenio's show lasted all of one year. I'm actually surprised it made it that long. Oh well, I bet he has enough friends in the biz that someone gives him some other gig before too long.
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #639 on: May 31, 2014, 08:27:31 AM »
MORNING--

IT IS GLORIOUS HERE.  GOING TO SHORE TO SEE OUR FRIENDS.

GOT AN EMAIL FROM CLAY THAT THE ELECTION IS OFFICIAL.  I WILL NOW DONATE SOME.

AS FOR AH--HIS SHOW IS OUTDATED.  THAT SIMPLE.  LOOK AT LETTERMAN AND LENO LEAVING.  THE NETWORKS WANT TO APPEAL TO A YOUNGER AUDIENCE AND FROM THE LITTLE I SAW OF THE AH SHOW, IT WAS JUST LIKE IT WAS 20 YEARS AGO.  TO USE A TERM WE ARE ALL USED TO---HE WASN'T RELEVANT.  AND I GUESS I FEEL A LITTLE SMUG.  TRUTHFULLY, FOR THE MOST PART, THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD IS FOR THE VERY YOUNG AND THE ENTERTAINERS WHO HAVE FIGURED OUT TO APPEAR YOUNG EVEN WHEN THEY ARE NOT.

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS HBO---PLEASE MAKE IT A POINT TO SEE THE NORMAL HEART.   I SAW IT WITH A FRIEND ON BROADWAY A FEW YEARS AGO.  THE MOST MOVING PLAY I EVER SAW.  THE TV ADAPTATION IS WRITTEN BY THE SAME MAN WHO WROTE THE BOOK AND PLAY.  HE ADDED THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE LEAD CHARACTER, NED, AND HIS LOVER.  IT IS THE STORY OF THE VERY BEGINNING OF AIDS WHEN NO ONE KNEW HOW IT WAS CONTRACTED OR PASSED.  THE CAST IS STELLAR.  THE ACTING INCREDIBLE.  THE STORY MOVING.  IT IS SO WORTH IT.  AND THEN YOU CAN LOOK AT MATT BOMER FOR A BIT.   ;) ;) ;)  MAN, IS HE HOT.  I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT IT IS WITH ME AND GAY MEN?  ANYONE?

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #640 on: June 02, 2014, 02:02:02 AM »
Some NC folks were at the fund raising bbq today- their recaps are posted on ANN

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #641 on: June 04, 2014, 07:00:56 PM »

LIAM JOESPH BORN TO MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER JUNE 3.  MY 10TH GRAND BABY DARLING 7 LBS. 18 INCHES LONG.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #642 on: June 04, 2014, 11:58:25 PM »

LIAM JOESPH BORN TO MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER JUNE 3.  MY 10TH GRAND BABY DARLING 7 LBS. 18 INCHES LONG.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How wonderful- and a great Irish name!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #643 on: June 05, 2014, 05:07:34 PM »
Congrats Grandma Glory!!!  ;D Liam is adorable! Saw the pic at the OCD.

Marilyn-I enjoyed hearing about the BBQ the other day! Thanks for bringing the recaps over and I still read the ANN! If I lived closer would love to see Clay at these events! Maybe he will be at a few places where people can see him sometime this summer! Love the new logo with just his name!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #644 on: June 05, 2014, 09:06:27 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS GLORY ON YOUR NEWEST GRANDSON,LIAM JOSEPH.  I saw the picture of him & Aunt Hollie.

I was really surprised to read that Lynda Loveland ,is no longer on WRAL radio. She has left after 14 years with the station.  Her co-host Mike (that replaced Bill Jordon) has also left, and returned to his old station in Portland, OR.  It said Lynda was looking to pursue different career options.  I know one will be to host the Gala.  She was always so kind to Clay and followed his career since he was on AI. She always did good interviews....maybe she will help him out on his campaign.(wishful thinking ! :))

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx