gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229867 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 18, 2024, 07:08:44 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 149930 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #600 on: May 19, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »
Clay was in NYC tonight,and spoke at the GLSEN RESPECT Awards . Also his, Clay for NC site is back up. YAY!

ON THE 22, A resident fundraiser will be held for Clay for Congress in Durham at 6:30pm
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:43:28 PM by mimi »
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #601 on: May 20, 2014, 07:06:05 AM »
OT but please say a few prayers for my brother. He called me and asked for help. WHen I went to his apartment he was so sick he couldn't even put on shoes. I called the ambulance and we were at the hospital from 9:00 am this morning.
 He had irregular heartbeat, high white blood count, congestion in his lungs, and they think his kidneys are only operating at 30%. They are testing for COPD and they need to find where the infection is coming from. He has had xrays, ultrasounds, blood tests every 3 hours, breathing treatments, etc. They put him on steroids and antibiotics.

They were finally taking him up to a room after admitting him at 5:30 tonight, which is when my sister and I finally left the hospital.

He is one very sick puppy, but I know he is in the best hands that he could be.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #602 on: May 20, 2014, 07:12:35 AM »
Oh no Marilyn! I will pray he will be ok!

Heads up! Clay will be on The Today show this morning! Not sure what hour. He looked very handsome last night!  ;D

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #603 on: May 20, 2014, 08:07:16 AM »
Today Show video is up for viewing:

http://www.today.com/

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #604 on: May 20, 2014, 08:07:47 AM »
Off to the hospital at 9 am

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #605 on: May 20, 2014, 10:13:44 AM »
Marilyn~ I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I will be praying for him,for sure.

I had a wonderful surprise when I went to work this morning. The family I work for, had bought me a new Kindle Fire HD. I was so surprised.They are so good to me. It is an upgrade from the one that was stolen. Now I will wait for JT to come an set it up for me sometime this week.

Also add Barbara to your prayers today. She is having her other eye, cataract surgery today.  The better to see Clay with!  :)

Jan

• Claymaniac
« Reply #606 on: May 20, 2014, 11:08:55 AM »
Hello ladies

Surfing the Clay Maniacs pages and discovered so many interesting posts and subjects that I could not by pass the chance to give so many thanks to people like MIMI, Marilyn, etc for all of the news of Clay.
Never having the time to stray far from my OCD gals it was with the greatest surprise and intereat to find so much wonderful information.
Nothing to add but a great bog THANK YOU to those who contribute.

Jeanne aka Jan
"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have wierd names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box"

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #607 on: May 20, 2014, 12:58:12 PM »
Bringing this over from the OCD (spoke to Betty this morning), because so many of you love and care about Betty - I do hope she gets to attend the Gala, as planned:

"I am talking to Betty - she just called - Corina is going into the hospital on Friday - her heart is still racing and she needs some tests. Betty  is still having computer problems! She will be in and out as long as Corina is in the hospital, but I told her I would be calling to check on them, since she cannot post (said she thinks she will throw the computer out of the window!)"  :)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #608 on: May 20, 2014, 01:44:41 PM »
Frankie~ Could you please PM me Betty's telephone #? I am reaching a recording that says the # is no longer in service,or has been changed.  Thanks!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #609 on: May 20, 2014, 02:41:25 PM »
From National Inclusion about Gala :  Special performance by co-founder Clay Aiken ,with live band led by Ben Cohn.  Lynda Loveland,to host.

You can bettcha I'll be there.:) ;D

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #610 on: May 20, 2014, 03:25:54 PM »
HUGS TO ALL.  GEEZ. 

I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT THE GALA.  OF COURSE, THE DAY TIX GO ON SALE, I WILL BE IN NYC.  HOW ANNOYING.  ITS THE DAMN AIRFARE.  MAYBE I HAVE ENOUGH MILES.

SOMETHING HAPPENED HERE IN PA THAT I NEVER, EVER THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN.  THE BAN ON GAY MARRIAGE WAS LIFTED.  ONE OF OUR CLOSEST FRIEND'S DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED IN JUNE AND THEY WERE GONNA RUN TO NYC FOR THE OFFICIAL CEREMONY AND THEN THE UNOFFICIAL CEREMONY WAS GONNA BE HERE IN THE CITY.  MY BROTHER IS IN SHOCK. 

SAW CLAY ON TODAY.  THANKS, MARILYN.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #611 on: May 20, 2014, 05:11:35 PM »
From National Inclusion about Gala :  Special performance by co-founder Clay Aiken ,with live band led by Ben Cohn.  Lynda Loveland,to host.

You can bettcha I'll be there.:) ;D
WOOHOO!!!!
And wonderful news Gwenn!!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #612 on: May 20, 2014, 10:37:29 PM »
Hello ladies

Surfing the Clay Maniacs pages and discovered so many interesting posts and subjects that I could not by pass the chance to give so many thanks to people like MIMI, Marilyn, etc for all of the news of Clay.
Never having the time to stray far from my OCD gals it was with the greatest surprise and intereat to find so much wonderful information.
Nothing to add but a great bog THANK YOU to those who contribute.

Jeanne aka Jan

Good to see you, Jan- make sure you visit the Aiken News Network!! Lots of info and links to pics and videos!!

http://claymaniacs.com/clayforums/index.php/board,4.0.html

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #613 on: May 21, 2014, 08:05:28 AM »
Prayers for your brother, Marilyn.  I sure hope he is doing better today!
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #614 on: May 21, 2014, 09:51:16 AM »
I just talked to Betty - Corina is not going into the hospital as planned this weekend because of the Memorial Day Holiday. No word on when she will be admitted.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx