gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229528 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 29, 2024, 02:25:48 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 148050 times)

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #585 on: May 13, 2014, 05:39:59 PM »
I AM THRILLED FOR HIM BECAUSE HE REALLY DID WIN AND NOT JUST CAUSE CRISCO DIED.  I JUST WISH SOMETHING IN HIS WORLD WOULD HAPPEN WITHOUT DRAMA.  NOW, I FEEL LIKE I WILL DONATE TO THE CAMPAIGN BECAUSE ANY HOUSE SEAT AFFECTS EVERYONE. 

WHILE AT THE AIRPO9RT COMING HOME, BARRY SAYS--LOOK AT THE MONITOR.  THERE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND.  STORY ON CNN ABOUT CLAY.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #586 on: May 13, 2014, 06:56:34 PM »

WHILE AT THE AIRPO9RT COMING HOME, BARRY SAYS--LOOK AT THE MONITOR.  THERE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND.

LOL, I love that!  And we are all so nice to share the same guy!!!  ;D ;D ;D
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

Lorilovesgolf

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #587 on: May 13, 2014, 09:12:18 PM »
Hi ladies!  I see some of you on facebook but thought I would just drop in and say hello!  So happy for Clay!  I really miss the old days when we were all trying to see Clay in concert!
Hope everyone is doing good!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #588 on: May 14, 2014, 09:51:50 AM »
Good Morning~  There was a cute little comment in this mornings N&O about the race between Clay & Renee Ellmers. There were pictures of both of them. Article says,  THIS RACE IS GOING TO BE FUN TO WATCH. GRAB THE POPCORN, PEOPLE!
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #589 on: May 14, 2014, 08:13:32 PM »
AMERICAN IDOL JUST RAN SOME CLIPS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS AND SHOWED CLAY QUITE A FEW TIMES

Rosemary

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #590 on: May 15, 2014, 01:10:29 AM »
I just wish for once they would acknowledge all that Clay has accomplished and congratulate him on winning the primary. It will never happen, sadly.

But then, who needs THEIR approval? He did just fine without their support after his time on the show was over.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #591 on: May 15, 2014, 09:36:57 PM »
We have had a tremendous amount of rain..our rain gauge is showing over 3 inches,and it is suppose to rain until around 2:30 am. Lots of flash flood warnings.

There were some very strong winds,and possibly a small tornado that hit Durham at around 6:00 this evening . There are a lot of downed trees & power lines.So far,no injuries have been reported. We have also lost our cable service so NO TV tonight.

Hope after the funeral for Mr. Crisco tomorrow we will start hearing some new campaign news.  Wonder if Clay will be attending the funeral ?

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #592 on: May 16, 2014, 10:46:29 PM »
This morning when I went out to go to work,found my car had been broken into during that torrential rain. The thief stole my Kindle Fire,and my pay check for this week. Glove box stuff was everywhere,but they did not take my GPS ,(guess they figured we could trace them) They did take my Indy paper copy with Clay on the cover which I had in a manila envelope in the back seat. Roger said they must have been Clay Fans  :) Such a funny man! Thank goodness they did not take my CDs which were under the passenger front seat. It was a rush job ,and best we can figure is that our outside motion lite cut on ,and probably scared them off. They also got into our SIL truck but he could not find anything missing. I had my employer stop payment on my check,and rewrite me a new one. We went to the bank and got a new account in case they took any paperwork that was connected to our account. I sometimes would carry a deposit slip in the case behind my kindle,so wasn't sure if there might have been one there ,or not. Also had to call Amazon (which owns Kindle and had  them de-register it,and show it as stolen. So that's one NO GOOD Kindle. When they left they left my passenger door ajar,and with all the rain my seat got pretty soaked. It is awful how some people just think nothing of taking  other peoples things that mean nothing to them. So sad,and scary.
If all this was not bad enough,on Monday while grocery shopping at WalMart I lost my IPhone. I searched every aisle I had been to,and it was gone. Spent the better part of the morning at Verizon getting the phone turned off and flagged as lost or stolen.Had to purchase a new phone,and went back to the old flip phone type. I had never figured out all the doodads on the IPhone anyway.

This has all made me a nervous wreck, but I had my 3 mo check up and my B/P was 123/77 ,so I guess I will survive after all. ;D  Sure hope next week is a lot better.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #593 on: May 17, 2014, 09:21:10 AM »
Oh Marlene I am so sorry!! How awful-damn those thieves!

At least you acted quickly!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #594 on: May 18, 2014, 10:58:19 AM »
It makes me sad that the last post was my own more than 24 hours ago.

I miss everyone and the repartee and exchanges we had on this board. It was not always about Clay, either.

However, he still remains important to me and I will support him as long as he needs ( and as long as I need)

I hope that I will see a lot of you in September at the Gala. I miss getting together.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #595 on: May 18, 2014, 08:19:01 PM »
Marilyn~ I agree with you. I also think it is sad...and I am looking forward to Sept too.

Clay will be speaking on Wed at The Senior Democrat Luncheon in Raleigh.

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #596 on: May 18, 2014, 08:49:44 PM »
Can't wait to see you gals at the Gala.  This is probably the longest we have gone without seeing one another.

Marlene -- have the police got any idea who broke in your car and stole your stuff?  Hope so!!
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #597 on: May 18, 2014, 09:16:10 PM »
Unfortunately not, Barbara. I don't think they will ever find them. I am just so thankful that they only got the Kindle. My pay check had a stop payment on it,and the Campbell's wrote me a new one.

As hard as it was raining I'm surprised that some idiots were out in the rain going through peoples car. I hope they get a real bad cold ;D  Roger said they probably figured that was a good time to rob people because everyone was in their houses because of the rain. I  think this was a quick grab & run thing.

Hoping for a better week.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #598 on: May 19, 2014, 12:52:46 AM »
Marilyn~ I agree with you. I also think it is sad...and I am looking forward to Sept too.

Clay will be speaking on Wed at The Senior Democrat Luncheon in Raleigh.

Mimi, can you attend any of these things?

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #599 on: May 19, 2014, 12:32:07 PM »
STOPPING IN TO SAY HELLO.  I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ANYONE OR ANYTHING CLAY.  IN FACT WHILE I WAS GETTING DRESSED AND MAKE-UP, HAIR, YESTERDAY I LISTENED TO HALLELUJAH ON REPEAT ABOUT 10 TIMES. 

MARLENE--UNBELIEVABLE.  SO SORRY.

PLANTED SOME BUSHES YESTERDAY AND TODAY.  HAVE JUST ABOUT GOTTEN EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL AROUND HERE.  BEING GONE 11 DAYS IS A LOT.

STILL UNCERTAIN ABOUT SEPT.  THINKING ON IT. 

I WISH I COULD GO TO ONE OF THOSE UP CLOSE AND PERSONALS THAT VOTERS IN NC CAN GET.  GEEZ.  REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE PAID THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR THAT?

HERE'S HOPING EVERYONE STOPS IN EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE AND SAYS HI.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx