gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 03:31:05 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147851 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #465 on: May 01, 2014, 01:38:17 AM »
That was fun!  ;D

Just listened to Ruben's ad from the radio for Clay. Very sweet!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 01:10:30 PM by Tiffany »

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #466 on: May 01, 2014, 09:06:20 PM »
According To Faye Clay will be on The Today show tomorrow morning 1st hour!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #467 on: May 02, 2014, 01:13:19 AM »
I LOVE THIS TWEET:
?(*´?`*)?? ?@ClareEriko 5m
Holy SHIT when did Clay Aiken get so hot

I WILL GIVE A REPORT TOMORROW- DIDNT GET HOME UNTIL 5 AM YESTERDAY MORNING, AND WORKED LATE TONIGHT,PLUS SOME FAMILY DRAMA.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #468 on: May 02, 2014, 01:22:20 AM »
Forward Americans @ForwardAmerican
Tune in Fri. morning 7 am @TheTodayShow @KellyO covers @ClayForNC #nc02 campaign for US House. She spent time w/ him in district this week

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #469 on: May 02, 2014, 08:40:33 AM »
STOPPING BY.  HOPE ALL ARE WELL.

LEAVING TOMORROW FOR A 11 DAY TRIP TO NASHVILLE, CHARLESTON, AND SAVANNAH WITH LORRIE AND HER HUSBAND.  ANOTHER GREAT PART OF THIS FANDOM IS THE AMAZING PEOPLE IN MY LIFE.

AS FOR CLAY---I SAW HIM BRIEFLY ON COLBERT.  ER TEXTED ME THAT HE WAS ON.  OK.  SAW HIM THIS MORNING ON TODAY AND COULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT IT.  THE MODS WERE ANYTHING BUT COMPLEMENTARY.  SEEING LOTS OF HIS ENTERTAINMENT FRIENDS SAYING GREAT THINGS.  BUT-----HE IS RUNNING IN A SMALL JERIMANDERED (SP) DISTRICT IN NC.  NOT NATIONALLY.  I HARDLY THINK MOST PEOPLE IN THAT DISTRICT CARE IF KG SUPPORTS HIM.  OR AH, OR RUBEN.  I WAS VERY HOPEFUL BUT FOR SOME REASON, I AM WORRIED.  CAN;T THIS GUY CATCH A BREAK OR DID HE USE IT ALL UP?  THIS CRISCO PERSON IS USING A LOT OF HIS OWN MONEY TO TRY TO DEFEAT CLAY.  JUST WANT HIM TO WIN AND I DON'T THINK THE NATIONAL EXPOSURE IS HELPING AT ALL.  IT JUST KEEPS BRINGING UP AI AND THAT SHIP HAS LONG SAILED AND IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. 

AND YES, I LIKE THAT TWEET ALSO, MARILYN.  HE IS DAMN HANDSOME.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #470 on: May 02, 2014, 01:08:54 PM »
CHECK OUT AIKEN NEW NETWORK. THERE IS A LINK TO AN INTERVIEW WITH DEE SNIDER THAT YOU CAN STREAM. THEY PLAY SOME OF "LUCK BE A LADY TONIGHT" AT THE BEGINNING. AND DEE IS VERY COMPLIMENTARY, HE COMES RIGHT OUT AND SAYS APPRENTICE WAS FIXED!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #471 on: May 02, 2014, 09:00:51 PM »
There was a fantastic debate today on local WTVD 11 ABC with Morris,Crisco & Clay. Clay did a wonderful job,and he looked delicious, freckles,sparkling green eyes, and and well groomer hair. Someone needs to bring the link here so all can enjoy it.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #472 on: May 02, 2014, 09:05:55 PM »
There was a fantastic debate today on local WTVD 11 ABC with Morris,Crisco & Clay. Clay did a wonderful job,and he looked delicious, freckles,sparkling green eyes, and and well groomer hair. Someone needs to bring the link here so all can enjoy it.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK AIKEN NEWS NETWORK  ;)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #473 on: May 02, 2014, 11:34:53 PM »
There is a report that team Clay has put out a flier telling about Crisco's businesses in Central America.  Well its about time is all I can say. After all the negative ads I have seen locally about NO SHOW CLAY,I'm glad his team decided to get the word out about Crisco....I wonder how many Americans he hires in Central America?
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #474 on: May 03, 2014, 08:36:23 AM »
There is a report that team Clay has put out a flier telling about Crisco's businesses in Central America.  Well its about time is all I can say. After all the negative ads I have seen locally about NO SHOW CLAY,I'm glad his team decided to get the word out about Crisco....I wonder how many Americans he hires in Central America?

HE SHOULD DO A TV AD.  PEOPLE DON'T READ FLYERS.,,

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #475 on: May 03, 2014, 02:17:07 PM »
Ads are extremely expensive-they cost to make, and they cost even more to air-a minimum of $55,000. Crisco  put over $700,000 of his own money into his campaign and therefore could afford the ads. That is why he has much less capital on hand than Clay.

People have noticed the fliers, and are tweeting about them. They are also the subject of an article which I posted in the ANN.

I think that if(when?!!) Clay wins the primary, THEN they may put out ads to fight Ellmers. I don't have anything concrete to back that up, just my IMHO.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:32:02 PM by Marilyn »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #476 on: May 03, 2014, 02:33:09 PM »
A little late synopsis of my night on 4/29.

I got into the city and met up with others who were going to the reception at the furniture showroom. The place was absolutely beautiful, with several floors of the most gorgeous furniture- a lot of blacks and whites. There were paintings on the wall, and some were of celebrities in black and white. However, all of it was way beyond my means.
We came down the stairs, and Clay was on the landing. He gave us hugs and thanked us for coming. We got our name tags and went downstairs. They had a nice spread of cheeses, fruits, crackers, and chocolate chip cookies!!  They also had a nice bar.  All of the waiters were young and handsome.

Rosie O’Donnell was there and was showing us a video of her baby laughing hysterically at her older son playing basketball in the house. You know how contagious and funny a baby’s laugh is, and it was adorable.
Once all the guests arrived, the showroom was pretty full.  The men who owned the showroom asked us all to go into “the bedroom” . They first showed Clay’s introductory video, and then he proceeded to introduce Rosie. She had glowing things to say about Clay-she said that over a year ago when he asked her opinion on whether he should run, she said to go for it. She said we as celebrities are always waiting for that moment of obscurity, and before it comes they should take the spotlight and microphone they have and do all that they can with it.

Then David Mixner spoke. He is a famous author and a very well spoken person. He brought us to tears with his enthusiasm about Clay and how much NC and the country needs people like him to represent us. He said that he had a nephew in Afghanistan, and that not only did he want him to come home with both his arms and legs, but he also wanted him to come home to a job. He knew this was one of the issues that Clay is fighting for, as 11% of our servicemen are unemployed-4% more than the civilian unemployment rate (this was a statistic Clay brought up).

Then Clay spoke. He is so eloquent and sincere. He told us about his background in special education, and spoke of his foundation. Then he told us all the things that he wanted to do if he is elected for Congress. If anyone was on the fence before, they would swing his way immediately listening to all the speeches that night.

Afterward he mingled with everyone and those who wished to donate would give them to his assistant. It was a very nice reception and I hope he got lots of money from it!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #477 on: May 03, 2014, 02:35:23 PM »
I LOVE THIS TWEET!!

@Nich330: Wow... Clay Aiken knows his shit

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #478 on: May 03, 2014, 02:59:02 PM »
Thanks Marilyn for sharing your night with Clay! Glad you had a great time! Would love to go to these things if it wasn't so expensive. Claybella I saw is at the event today he went too and got a selfie.

Lol Love that! I really have a good feeling he can win this! A lot of NJU are so impressed with him and the people who had met him on the trail that can vote!  I loved how passionate and caring he was talking about the issues at the debate. I believe he will deliver and he means it! Will have my fingers, toes and everything crossed for him on Tuesday!

Have a safe trip and a good time Gwenn! Tell Lorrie we said hi!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 04:54:38 PM by Tiffany »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #479 on: May 03, 2014, 05:26:37 PM »
I am having a HUGE problem with my home computer, photobucket, the internet etc. -so I have been unable to post any pics. In the ANN if a tweet included a photo I put the link in.

Nevah mind!!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:43:56 PM by Marilyn »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx