gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 02:52:11 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147840 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #450 on: April 28, 2014, 08:27:52 AM »
Marilyn-So excited for you! Ofcourse he will remember you so you will get a selfie for sure!  ;D Have fun and can't hear for your recap! Maybe Neil will ask him to sing.  ;) He was busy this weekend!

Will contunie to pray for Brent Marlene!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #451 on: April 28, 2014, 03:56:46 PM »
Just a quick update on Brent.. He has a Staph infection in the incision were the surgery was done on his back two weeks ago. The Dr inserted a pick this morning and he will have to take intravenous antibiotics for 6 weeks.  He did get up (against his will) and walked down the hall. He probably will not be released for a couple more days.
They are presently doing a doppler to check for blood clots in the legs,  as a precaution. Since a DLT is what killed our DD Dawn,  they will definitely check him out thoroughly. 
Again I thank you all so much for your continued prayers for him. He has a long recovery ahead of him.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 04:21:28 PM by mimi »
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #452 on: April 28, 2014, 08:39:03 PM »
I am glad Brent is where he can be taken care of properly. Many prayers for a speedy recovery!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #453 on: April 29, 2014, 09:58:46 PM »
Thanks, Sunny -- I made it home this evening about 6:30.  The roads are flooded in a lot of Wilson and the traffic jams were bad but there was a break in the storms around 6:00 and it lightened up so it looked like daytime again and I took advantage of it and made it home before it started again.  I am just thankful that the water did not get into my house. 

The bad thing is that they say we could have the same thing tomorrow but even worse.

I can remember the "good old days" when the word tornado was never mentioned in eastern NC weather forecasts.

Thanks to Mimi who checked on me tonight also.

Just goes to show what great people we have here.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #454 on: April 30, 2014, 11:50:52 AM »
Glad you are ok Barb and everyone in NC. Scary storms everywhere! Be safe!

Marilyn-Are you back yet?

Heads up! Clay will be on MSNBC today at 1 Eastern. The Ronan Daily Show.

He did a good job and looked very handsome!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:54:22 PM by Tiffany »

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #455 on: April 30, 2014, 02:45:16 PM »
Just watched Clay on The Ronan Daily Show. Thank goodness he had an opportunity to tell his version about the committee appointment...and also got to talk a bit about donations,and that Cricso was trying to buy his way to Congress,by loaning his campaign so much money. They showed Clay's ad ,and then the ad that Crisco had made on the same day. That's when Clay got to tell his side of the story about No Show Clay. He did a very good job. He also said that people who live in glass house should not throw stones... WAY TO GO CLAY!

Did I forget to mention he looked very handsome ? HE DID!

Shortly after the interview,his ad was shown on WRAL at 2:00 pm.  Have not seen Crisco's  No Show ad today..Thank Goodness!

MARILYN ~ WE ARE WAITING FOR A REPORT ABOUT LAST NIGHT.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #456 on: April 30, 2014, 03:00:53 PM »
Video is up:

http://www.msnbc.com/ronan-farrow-daily

You will need to scroll down and the click on, Clay Aiken:Primary opponent trying to buy a seat
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 03:10:36 PM by mimi »

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #457 on: April 30, 2014, 05:39:18 PM »

M,ARLENE HAVE YOU SEEN THE ONE FROM HUFF POST LIVE I THINK ITS EVEN BETTER, GO CLAY

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #458 on: April 30, 2014, 07:25:05 PM »
No Glory I haven't got to see it yet. I was at work, and did not have access to WIFI.
I did hear the Ruben /Clay ad today on WRAL FM radio. Ruben did a excellent job. It was suppose to run again after 6:00 tonight.

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #459 on: April 30, 2014, 08:19:55 PM »
No Glory I haven't got to see it yet. I was at work, and did not have access to WIFI.
I did hear the Ruben /Clay ad today on WRAL FM radio. Ruben did a excellent job. It was suppose to run again after 6:00 tonight.
I heard the Ruben ad, too. Not sure of the demographics in District 2, so I don't know if Ruben will be able to influence many voters.

Barb, I'm glad you got in alright. ((B))
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #460 on: April 30, 2014, 09:33:00 PM »
Report up on another board that Clay will possibly be on Stephen Colbert Show tonight (Comedy Central)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #461 on: April 30, 2014, 09:53:11 PM »
Loved the Huff Post interview too! Ahhhh Stephen Colbert! That is big! Staying up and recording it just in case!

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #462 on: April 30, 2014, 10:48:41 PM »

THEY SAID HE IS GOING TO BE ON I ACTUALLY HAVE NEVER WATCHED THAT ONLY FOR CLAY WOULD I SACRIFICE MY BEAUTY SLEEP. ;D

WHY WOULDN'T THESE PEOPLE HAVE HIM ON FOR HIS ENTERTAINMENT CAREER, BOGGLES MY MIND ALSO MAKES ME A BIT SAD. :-\

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #463 on: April 30, 2014, 11:50:34 PM »
Short, but sweet.  Clay was cute.  Clay is always cute.   ;)  And he always comes across well spoken.  The more air time, the better!  Good job!
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #464 on: April 30, 2014, 11:56:36 PM »
CLAY DID A GREAT JOB WITH STEPHEN & HIS SATIRE.. WAY TO GO CLAY. HE HAS BEEN A BUSY GUY IN NYC TODAY..3 TV appearances, great publicity...just hope people in NC District 2 saw some of those appearances, they are the ones who will count for the primary.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx