gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229517 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 11:22:10 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147784 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #420 on: April 22, 2014, 10:59:34 AM »
Don't know what this video (reportedly by America Rising)is suppose to be proving ,other than GOOD LOOKING,WELL DRESSED MAN ,in gorgeous black car. ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYc1FbQVBdM...=em-uploademail
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #421 on: April 22, 2014, 11:35:04 AM »
Just read on another board that Cricso has a new ad out today attacking Clay for not attending any of the executive meetings he was appointed to by President Bush. This is getting ugly early! I'm sure there will be worse things to come especially from the Ellmers camp. Hope Clay has on his thick skin, because I'm afraid it is going to get real hurtful. This is the part I HATE about political campaigns,the nastiness...sometimes it does backfire,hopefully so ,in this case.

GEEZ, THIS GUY CAN ONLY FIND THIS TO COMPLAIN AABOUT?  HOW ABOUT THAT BACK IN THOSE DAYS THE MAN WAS TOURING NONSTOP.  SPONSORING A FOUNDATION THAT ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST TALK ABOUT IT.  TO BE HONEST, WHEN A CAMPAIGN STARTS GETTING LIKE THAT IT IS BECAUSE THE CANDIDATE DOING THE SMEARING IS SCARED.  CLEAN CAMPAIGNS ARE WHAT MOVE ME.  AS SOON AS A CANDIDATE STARTS WITH THE CRAP, I MOVE ON.  IT ISN'T ABOUT WHAT WAS.  IT IS ABOUT WHAT IS.  CLAY'S TV AD IS JUST THAT.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #422 on: April 22, 2014, 06:40:11 PM »
Clay did respond in an email sent today. Explained he just finished AI, toured and recorded an album etc. Was just too busy to attend. How many years ago was this? It is really stupid! So Clay just basically said to contribute to get back at him. Thank god in his ad he is smart enough and mature not to attack anyone like the others.

Heard the fundraiser in LA was a success. Kathy G was nice and respectful thank goodness. He is with some fans I think tonight in northern CA. Only 2 weeks lefted already for NC to vote! My fingers and toes are crossed for him to win!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #423 on: April 22, 2014, 07:46:05 PM »
That's what I was going to say Glory..No one, except the people who have been making donations,and most of those can't vote for Clay anyway.

I saw Clay's ad on our local WRAL Evening News tonight...but I also saw the "NO SHOW " one that Crisco is endorsing ..Made me very mad..Not only do they photoshop Clay from his campaign ad video in different empty setting.they fad him out in each scene,saying" No Show Clay"...WHAT A CROCK!  I made a donation ,so take that Crisco!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #424 on: April 22, 2014, 07:49:24 PM »
Glory ~ I think he mentions the appointment in his campaign video.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #425 on: April 22, 2014, 09:10:05 PM »
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!:

Allison Haire-Burris
10 hours ago near Sanford, NC
And in other important news Nick and I have changed our political parties in order to vote for clay Aiken!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #426 on: April 22, 2014, 09:28:28 PM »
Marilyn ~ Are you going to get to go to the NYC Fundraiser ? Keeping my fingers crossed you will.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #427 on: April 22, 2014, 09:38:17 PM »
Clay Aiken ?@ClayForNC 4m
Proud to have the endorsement of the @ncae and our state's great educators http://www.clayaiken.com/news/NCAEendorsement … #ncpol #nc02

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #428 on: April 22, 2014, 09:40:08 PM »
Roll Call Politics ?@rollcallpols
Roll Call Politics: Clay Aiken Releases First TV Ad in North Carolina House Race: "American Idol" runner-up Cl... http://roll.cl/1jw8UMc

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #429 on: April 22, 2014, 10:10:58 PM »
Nice to see him fighting back against detractors, instead of that "ignore it and it will go away" crap that helped tank his singing career. He's finally got advisors who are professionals.
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #430 on: April 23, 2014, 12:19:24 PM »
Agreed Sunny!

I have to say I'm not really worried about this. It could be worse. Clay has said he can handle anything!

Ohh This is nice! I love his smile!  https://mobile.twitter.com/ClayForNC/status/458967708072026113/photo/1
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:29:02 PM by Tiffany »

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #431 on: April 23, 2014, 11:03:53 PM »
Would appreciate very much your prayers for our son Brent (44). He broke his back today,and he  is in a great deal of pain. The Dr's are studying his X-Rays and will decide what action to take ,and will let us all know tomorrow.  He is presently on a morphine drip for the pain.

Have you ever just had a "bummer" of a day?,well that it what I have had today. After lunch Roger and I went to take a flower arrangement I had made to our daughter Dawn's grave, then came home and received the horrible news about Brent.  I was already depressed enough after going to the cemetery, then to find out about Brent ..I am a mess tonight.  I appreciate your prayers very much.

Just found out surgery probably tomorrow. 

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #432 on: April 24, 2014, 05:50:57 AM »
You got my prayers Marlens!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #433 on: April 24, 2014, 09:12:43 AM »
Thanks Tiffany.

Brent's surgery is scheduled for this weekend. More than likely will include a rod & pins. Would appreciate your continued prayers.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #434 on: April 24, 2014, 05:03:35 PM »
Thanks Tiffany.

Brent's surgery is scheduled for this weekend. More than likely will include a rod & pins. Would appreciate your continued prayers.

You and yor son definitely have mine (((HUGS)))

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx