gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 12:37:45 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147804 times)

stilldreaming

• Claymaniac
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #360 on: March 25, 2014, 06:28:55 PM »
So am I {{Marlene}}  Sending my thoughts and  prayers to you, Roger and the entire family.     
*You can do anything as long as you can dream it*

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #361 on: March 25, 2014, 09:55:27 PM »
Thanks again for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers from you great group of friends.

We will be leaving for WV tomorrow,and will be returning back to Raleigh on Fri. Our  GS JT will be driving us, so that will give Roger a break from the driving for a change.

We are mostly concerned with how Rogers sister Shirley will hold up. It will be a long day for her,and right now she is pretty emotionally spent. Our concern is that with the COPD ,and being  oxygen dependent, that she will have a rough time coping. Usually she has to do a couple of breathing treatments a day,in addition to being on the oxygen...Please pray for her on Thursday that she can make it through the day.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #362 on: March 26, 2014, 05:40:38 PM »
MARLENE - Hugs and warm thoughts to you and Roger during your travels and then the funeral, etc. So sorry for your loss.  It was good that you had some time with her just before she passed.  Take care and get back home safely.

MARILYN - Thanks for all the news!  8)

Oh . . we are under a weather warning for tonight and tomorrow morning . . . .a "wintery mix"!  Doesn't that sound like a sneaky way to describe, sleet, freezing rain and snow??  If spring ever comes, I feel like burning my winter jacket.  Seems I have been wearing it since early November!  Wow, I sound like I'm whining!!!   ::)

Take care!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #363 on: March 27, 2014, 07:52:03 AM »
Marlene, my thoughts are with you, Roger and the family. Many hugs

Wisconsin Barb, stay safe in this crappy weather.

Last night I went back through March on the Aiken News Network and fixed links in tweets so that all you have to do is click on the link and you can see the photo. Many "selfies" with Clay!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #364 on: March 28, 2014, 08:06:37 PM »
I AM POSTING SOME RED REPORTS FROM THE ATLANTA FUNDRAISER OVER ON THE ANN.

MAKES ME HAPPY TO SEE THEM!!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #365 on: March 29, 2014, 01:50:16 AM »
Thanks so much Marilyn for all the news, recaps, pics etc! Loving it! ;D Sounds like he might go to other states for people to get a chance to hear him and meet him! Awesome! And love the NJU are taken by him!  ;)

Thinking of you Marlene! {{{ Hugs }}}

« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 02:12:35 AM by Tiffany »

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #366 on: March 29, 2014, 08:41:48 PM »
We are back home, thank goodness. We made it back yesterday, and have been chillin' out today.

The funeral was very inspiring, and it was amazing to us how pretty Margie looked compared to when we saw her the day before she passed away.

I'm glad we went to WV when we did so that Roger got to spend those last few days with her. The last thing she said to him was our last visit on Sat evening When we went in she was sleeping and Roger whispered, Mom..and she raised her hand up to his cheek, and said,  "Oh my dear sweet precious baby boy ".When I think of seeing that special moment between them, it brings tears to my eyes. What a wonderful memory for Roger to remember though.

I cannot begin to tell you how much you all have meant to me during this time. Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers for Roger & I....also all the lovely cards. You are all very special to me

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #367 on: March 29, 2014, 10:13:00 PM »
Oh Marlene, that was such a beautiful moment. Roger can carry that in his heart always. How precious!!

Hugs and thoughts to all of you.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #368 on: March 31, 2014, 07:42:10 AM »
I WISH THAT PEOPLE WOULD NOT DRIFT AWAY. I KNOW REAL LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT BUT WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ELEVEN YEARS AND I REALLY HATE LOSING TOUCH WITH ALL OF YOU.

I KNOW CLAY IS MOVING IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION, BUT I DO NOT THINK HE WILL DISAPPEAR AT ALL.

IT SEEMS THAT WE MAY LOSE THIS BOARD ANYWAY SINCE THE SERVER FUND IS SO DEPLETED. VERY VERY SAD.

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
« Reply #369 on: March 31, 2014, 11:41:25 AM »
I WISH THAT PEOPLE WOULD NOT DRIFT AWAY. I KNOW REAL LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT BUT WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ELEVEN YEARS AND I REALLY HATE LOSING TOUCH WITH ALL OF YOU.

MARILYN -  Real life truly is very important . . . but this website has been our home and our connection to Clay.  And . . a place for friendships that have endured!! 

I stop in every day, but I don't take the time to post if I don't have anything newsworthy!  I plan to remedy that . . . starting today.

How much more $$$ do we need to keep our Maniac doors open???

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #370 on: March 31, 2014, 12:05:20 PM »
I STOP IN EVERYDAY ALSO AND I DID SEND IN A FEW DOLLARS.  WE SHOULD NOT LET THIS DIE.  IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG.  BUT LIKE BARB, I KIND OF DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY.  LIFE IS KIND OF REGULAR AND I DON'T THINK MOST PEOPLE MUCH CARE. 

WE ARE AT A NEW BEGINNING AND I DON'T THINK MANY OF US KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT.  I DON'T THINK IT IS THAT WE CARE LESS FOR CLAY.  I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS.  I AM NOT BIG INTO POLITICS AND I DON'T FOLLOW ANY POLITICIANS.  IF HE WINS THE PRIMARY, I WILL BE MORE INTO IT I THINK.

I THINK HE IS FOLLOWING HIS PATH IN LIFE.  I THINK HE WILL BE GREAT AT IT IF GIVEN THE CHANCE.  BUT IT JUST FEELS ALL KINDS OF WEIRD SAYING THE STUFF WE USED TO ABOUT A POTENTIAL CONGRESSMAN. 

I MISS HIS ENTERTAINING AND I AM UPSET THAT I WILL NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO SEE HIM ENTERTAIN AGAIN.  I SAID THIS BEFORE---I FEEL CHEATED OUT OF HAVING HAD MY CHACNE TO SAY GOOD-BYE AND GOOD LUCK.  A FEW FORTUNATE OTHERS HAD THEIR CHANCE. 

BUT YOU ALL MEAN SOMETHING TO ME.  SO, I WILL SEND IN MY CHECK AND HOPE WE ARE ALL HERE FOR A WHILE.

MARLENE--CONDOLENCES TO YOU AND ROGER.  YOU KNOW I AM NOT GREAT WITH CARDS LIKE YOU ARE, BUT THE THOUGHTS ARE CERTAINLY THERE FOR YOU BOTH.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Moonshot

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
  • Yes. I AM a sexy beast.
« Reply #371 on: March 31, 2014, 08:28:46 PM »
The Claymaniac Server Fund - 2014 Renewal

As of 8pm Mon Mar 31st our goal for renewal has been met!
We have raised $655. Last year our renewal was $640 plus $10 for domain name renewal.
Sometimes I think my whole life is spent in one long effort to escape the commonplaces of existence ~ Sherlock Holmes

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
« Reply #372 on: March 31, 2014, 09:13:37 PM »
The Claymaniac Server Fund - 2014 Renewal

As of 8pm Mon Mar 31st our goal for renewal has been met!
We have raised $655. Last year our renewal was $640 plus $10 for domain name renewal.

YAY!!!   Let's keep moving forward TOGETHER!!  :D

Thanks for your guidance, Michelle!!  8)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #373 on: March 31, 2014, 10:00:08 PM »
YAY!! I agree with Barb. I was getting worried that we might not reach our goal, WHEW!

Hopefully in the future we will not get in such dire straits with our server fund. When its depleted like it had gotten, its hard to play catch up when we have lost so many people.

Thanks Michelle (& Michael) for all the great work you do to keep us up and running.

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #374 on: April 01, 2014, 04:59:54 PM »
THANKS TO ALL OF US TO KEEP THIS GREAT BOARD OPEN.

CLAY HAS TO MAKE A LIVING SO HE WILL NOT DISAPPEAR FROM US. HE HAS A SON TO RAISE. I ABSOLUTELY THINK HE WILL GO BACK TO BROADWAY, MAYBE POLITICS FIRST BUT WE WILL SEE HIM .

LOVE TO ALL

ROSEMARY

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx