gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229533 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 29, 2024, 09:30:12 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 148246 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #345 on: March 21, 2014, 02:44:59 PM »
You took the avie I wanted Marilyn! Drat lol Will choose another. I said gahhh when I saw that pic! Wow! :o ;D
And Ofcourse  :P

Marlene-So sorry about your MIL. My prayers will be with everyone!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #346 on: March 21, 2014, 04:21:35 PM »
Ahhh Clay is doing a Meet and Greet Wednesday night in DC! Nice to hear he can be somewhere else besides NC! Doing this in DC will be huge for him! Wish I could go. Asking a friend.

ETA: It is probably private.  :(
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 05:48:53 PM by Tiffany »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #347 on: March 21, 2014, 10:34:04 PM »
TIFF I am not sure its private- check it out closer- if you can go it would be great.

There are so many tweets and pics I am actually on page 2 of the news!! If you see something marked pic twitter and its doesn't look like a link, just copy the shortcut from the word pic, post it into your browser, and enter. It will bring you to the picture.

Our man is looking delicious and all I see are smiling faces around him. He is taken dozens and dozens of selfie pictures with many young people. He is really all over the place!!

AND...........he tweets to tell everyone where he is!!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #348 on: March 22, 2014, 02:04:04 AM »
Excited about our campaign but don't live in NC? Clay is heading south on Tuesday, March 25, for an Atlanta Reception. Tickets start at just $100. Click the link below to make a contribution and RSVP!

https://act.myngp.com/Forms/2358197354881875968

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #349 on: March 22, 2014, 01:20:34 PM »
 Welcome from WV~  We had an uneventful trip, and have been able to visit Rogers Mom several times though I doubt that she even remembers we were there. She is sleeping 98% of the time, not eating and just taking in very little to none of liquid. It is very sad to see how much weight she has lost She looks skeletonal, and has lost most of her hair. The hospice facility is very nice. We were very impressed with all their nursing staff & volunteers. We are just hoping that Margie will not suffer any, and will gently just pass away in her sleep

We will be returning to Raleigh tomorrow. I'm glad I came even though I dread the traveling part, so far it has not bothered my knees & ankle to bad. I brought and ice bag & heat packets. So I 'm good to go.

Thank goodness for Wi.Fi at DBs house,  I have been able to keep up with what is happening in the Clay world, and he has been a busy, busy man. ALSO SOME GREAT GORGEOUS PICTURES. THUD!
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #350 on: March 23, 2014, 05:28:58 PM »
CLAY IS WATCHING BASKETBALL!!

Clay Aiken ?@clayaiken 46s
Proud of all of the NC teams who made it to #MarchMadness. #UNC represents the state today!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #351 on: March 23, 2014, 06:09:22 PM »
We have just returned from WV..rained the whole way.  Early this morning our dear Margie passed away peacefully in her sleep.

Her funeral will be in Beckley WV,  so her body had to be transferred to the funeral home there. No arrangements have been made so far that will be done tomorrow by Rogers brother & sister. We are thinking the wake & funeral will be sometime at the end of the week..
We needed to come home to get additional clothing & medicine. When we go to Beckley our GS, JT is going to do the driving so that's a big relief for Roger.

Thanks for those of you that had inquired about Margie.  Your thoughts & prayers are greatly appreciated.

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #352 on: March 23, 2014, 06:33:22 PM »
Marlene, I'm so sorry for the loss of Roger's mom. I'll continue to hold you all in prayer through this tough time.
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #353 on: March 23, 2014, 06:46:55 PM »
Marlene, I'm so sorry for the loss of Roger's mom. I'll continue to hold you all in prayer through this tough time.

Ditto from me Marlene.  :(

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #354 on: March 23, 2014, 08:29:42 PM »
Marlene, so very sorry- prayers to Roger, you and all the family. At least it was peaceful for her.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #355 on: March 24, 2014, 08:53:42 AM »

Ditto from me Marlene.  :(

AND ME ALSO.  (((M AND R)))

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #356 on: March 24, 2014, 07:07:42 PM »
Thanks for all your kind words,thoughts & prayers.

Margie's funeral will be on Thursday at 1:00 pm ,with visitation 2 hrs prior to the service.  We  are going to Beckley WV on Wed,and will come back home on Friday.

Did most of you receive a message via e-mail about our Claymaniac Server Fund?  Only 25% on our way to reach the goal,is bad. I would sure hate to see us shut down for lack of funds. That would made me sadder than not hearing Clay sing. I would sure hate to lose contact with all the friends I have made on this board.  Hopefully we will reach the amount needed to keep us active by the first week of May.

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #357 on: March 24, 2014, 08:37:35 PM »
Marlene - I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of Roger's mother.  It is almost like she waiting for you to get there to see you one last time, even though she was not able to express it.

All my thoughts, prayers and love to you and your family as you make that return trip.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

PHILLYLUVSCLAY

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #358 on: March 25, 2014, 08:38:10 AM »
Marlene, So sorry to hear about your loss.

*Hugs*

lovinclay

• Claymaniac
  • Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!
« Reply #359 on: March 25, 2014, 10:51:21 AM »
Very sorry to hear about your loss.  Praying for you and your family at this sad time.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx