gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229510 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 04:58:20 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147679 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #315 on: March 10, 2014, 04:34:57 PM »
National Inclusion announced the information about the hotel rate for the Gala. I called and got Barbara & I our room. I called the local # because it seemed some that were calling  on the toll free #, were not being able to get rooms for as many nights as they wanted.   The local # is 919-833-1120, if interested.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #316 on: March 10, 2014, 11:08:00 PM »
Got wisconsinmaniac and I a room also!!

Something to which we can look forward!

Michelle I will get on it this payday!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #317 on: March 11, 2014, 07:08:07 PM »
It seems we will have a good number of people going to the Gala this year representing the ClayManiacs ..Marilyn,Barbara, Barb,  Betty, her friend May,Prissy, JoAnn, SandyAnn, possibly Cindy, Irene and her friend Sherry,and me.  Really looking forward to seeing my friends.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #318 on: March 11, 2014, 10:16:29 PM »
It seems we will have a good number of people going to the Gala this year representing the ClayManiacs ..Marilyn,Barbara, Barb,  Betty, her friend May,Prissy, JoAnn, SandyAnn, possibly Cindy, Irene and her friend Sherry,and me.  Really looking forward to seeing my friends.

OMG- its a posse!!!

Do we have enough for a sports team??

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #319 on: March 12, 2014, 02:40:12 PM »
HAVEN'T DECIDED YET IF I AM GOING.  I AM SO TORN.  WANT TO SEE EVERYONE.  SEPTEMBER IS SUCH A NUSY MONTH BUT I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY GALA SINCE 2008 AND DID THE FIRST IN 2004.  I DON'T HAVE TO DECIDE YET.  COULDN'T GET WORSE SEAT THAN I HAD LAST YEAR SO NOT STRESSING.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #320 on: March 13, 2014, 10:46:57 AM »
RIP AMARYLLIS McGHEE  Faye posted about her passing.  Condolences to Faye,Clay,Brett,and Amaryllis's family.

corbet

• Claymaniac
« Reply #321 on: March 13, 2014, 03:26:07 PM »

GWENN,

I do hope you can go to the Gala,, it won"t be the same without you there.

Come to think of it I hope I can make it but i"ll do my darndest!!!

Betty

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #322 on: March 14, 2014, 10:23:45 AM »
Roger's Mom has had to be admitted into  the Hospic center. The hospic nurse, that does in home care noticed that her leg, on the side she had injured ,was swelling ,and that in the last few days her input & output of liquids was very low. I just pray that she will not suffer. Right now we are very doubtful she will live to see her 100th B/D in June. Please pray for her, & for us as this is a very difficult & stressful time for us all. Thanks!

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #323 on: March 14, 2014, 11:13:47 AM »
So sorry to hear that Marlene! Will pray for her and your whole family! {{{ Hugs }}}

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #324 on: March 14, 2014, 05:01:21 PM »
Thanks Tiffany.

There is a instagram picture of Clay serving lunch in Siler City, at a Retirement Facility, wearing an apron, & an a hair net ...Bless his heart, he is to cute.

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #325 on: March 14, 2014, 06:11:58 PM »
MARLENE - I'll look for the picture of Clay at the Retirement Center.  He really is reaching out to the voters. He has always seemed to enjoy helping others . . . so this particular part of campaigning should be quite natural for him.   

Also, prayers for your MIL and your family.  If her journey is coming to an end, I hope that it is "gentle".  Sounds like she has a loving family and that is so important!!

GWENN - Sure hope that you and Jill will continue the Gala tradition.  I always look forward to Maniac visiting and renewing of friendships!  It will be good to see some of our friends who haven't been to a Gala in a while and are planning to attend!!   8) AND . . . I do want to see/hear Clay!   ;)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #326 on: March 16, 2014, 11:32:54 AM »
Marlene, so sorry for your sad news. Praying for the family!

Looking forward to seeing Claymaniacs too, and other acquaintances I have made along the way. It has been fun, and shall continue to be for me.

Following Clay and being with you all have been the most wonderful 11 years, and he never ceases to surprise!!

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #327 on: March 16, 2014, 11:57:44 AM »
Michelle, I just sent a donation to keep our site going.  I know I'm not here often but I certainly cherish the friends I have made here in the last 10 years and do not want to see us break up.  If we don't get to our goal to keep Claymaniacs  going, please let me know and I will try to do a little more.

Marilyn -- DITTO! You just said what I feel but your post said it much better.  Thanks
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #328 on: March 17, 2014, 09:07:07 AM »
Looks like Old Man Winter isn't ready to give up yet. It sure is hard to go from beautiful weather over the weekend (70s) to freezing rain this morning and back down in the 30s. YUCK! Same thing for tomorrow, but hopefully that will be all for us.

Clay has a busy schedule this week,so hopefully we will end up with some good pictures.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #329 on: March 17, 2014, 01:58:08 PM »
We got about 6 inches of snow here. Grrr Hope this is the end! Famous last words. Lol

Clay is having an Open House of his new office in Cary tomorrow at 5:30. Wow! That will be a lot of fun. You NC'ers should check it out!  ;D If any fans go wish we can get video and lots of pics! Need video of all these appearances already!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx