gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229864 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 18, 2024, 05:27:07 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 149910 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #285 on: February 25, 2014, 10:30:38 PM »
Clay is going to officially file on Thursday. Hopefully there will be press coverage. He will then go to Ashboro campaigning, then will end his day in Apex, NC.....Busy man!
So- will you follow and take pics for us, and record what he says??

LOL-just kidding.

Wait!! Sunny- what's on your schedule for the next couple of days- you could be his official photographer-you have experience in production, right???
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #286 on: February 25, 2014, 11:14:02 PM »
Clay Aiken to file Feb. 27 for Congress in NC-02

"CLAY AIKEN TO FILE FOR U.S. CONGRESS IN NC-02

WHAT:  Clay Aiken files paperwork to run for U.S. Congress in North Carolina’s Second Congressional District

WHEN:  Thursday, February 27, 9:30 a.m.

WHERE:  North Carolina State Board of Elections, 441 N Harrington Street, Raleigh, NC 27603

After filing, Aiken will return to the Second Congressional District to meet with constituents. At 12:30 p.m. he will meet with Asheboro residents at local shop Di’Lishi Frozen Yogurt (405 E Dixie Dr, Asheboro, NC 27203). He will end the day at a Democratic Party precinct meeting in Apex."

Press Release

YES WEEKLY

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #287 on: February 26, 2014, 05:19:11 AM »
That is really exciting news! Very happy and exciting for Clay! We need clack for this! Hope a few fans can go and give us a report! He really wants everyone if you can to contribute to reach his goal. Anything you can a give at Clayaiken.com. He just got instagram. I don't have that but anyone who does knows hopefully can post pics elsewhere. Am enjoying all the pretty pictures and knowing where he is etc! Just wish we knew more what he talks about. If he ever does a speech in DC that is public would love to go!

Loved the way he looked with the black suit and tie the other day!  :P Got a new avie thanks to Cindy!  ;D

Marlene-We have snow too! Grrr My prayers are with your MIL.

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #288 on: February 26, 2014, 06:04:32 AM »
Clay is going to officially file on Thursday. Hopefully there will be press coverage. He will then go to Ashboro campaigning, then will end his day in Apex, NC.....Busy man!
So- will you follow and take pics for us, and record what he says??

LOL-just kidding.

Wait!! Sunny- what's on your schedule for the next couple of days- you could be his official photographer-you have experience in production, right???
I do! Let me clear a few things from my calendar, dust off my camera, and see what I can do. ;)
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #289 on: February 26, 2014, 10:34:52 AM »
Yeah Sunny!!!  ;D

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #290 on: February 26, 2014, 02:02:38 PM »
NATIONAL INCLUSION ANNOUNCED THE DATES FOR THE GALA ....SEPT 19-20 ,IN RALEIGH NC. SPECIAL PERFORMANCE BY CO -FOUNDER, CLAY AIKEN.

SET DATE ASIDE,  AND HOTEL RESERVATION ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE GIVEN LATER.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 03:11:32 PM by mimi »
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #291 on: February 26, 2014, 02:14:50 PM »
Was just going to post that! Yeah and happy to hear Clay will be back!  :) September is earier and it is nice it is back in Raleigh! Wish I could go. Glad it is happening cause I know some of guys weren't sure.

ETA: Good deal at Expedia for the Marriott right now!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 02:39:20 PM by Tiffany »

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #292 on: February 26, 2014, 03:23:35 PM »
OK, HERE I GO.  GET THOSE TOMATOES READY.

I HAVE BEEN TO 7 GALAS.  I HAVE ENJOYED ALMOST ALL OF THEM AND AM GLAD THAT I WENT.  BUT I REALLY WAS UPSET ABOUT LAST YEAR.  IT COSTS A LOT FOR AIR THESE DAYS.  IT RUNS OVER $800 WITH AIR, ROOM, FOOD, AND TICKET.  I AM NOT UPSET ABOUT THAT.  HAVE DONE IT FOR YEARS.  BUT---2 SONGS UNLESS YOU HAD THE BIG BUCKS?  SHORT AUCTION?  COME ON.  I HAVE SUPPORTED THE NIP FOR 10 YEARS.  IT IS WORTH IT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEM.  BUT I CANNOT JUSTIFY THAT MUCH MONEY FOR 2 SONGS.  CONSIDERING HOW UPSET SO MANY OF US FELT WITH THE WHOLE PRIVATE CONCERT THING, I FEAR THIS SAME THING WILL HAPPEN.  THOSE GETTING THE FRIDAY EVENT WILL GET A TON OF SONGS AND THE REST OF US NADA.  SINCE THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE WILL EVER HEAR CLAY SING, I AM CONCERNED.  I KNOW JILL IS ALSO.  I WISH THERE WAS SOME WAY TO FIND OUT JUST WHAT HE PLANS BECAUSE I AM NOT FEELING IT.  I USED TO SO LOOK FORWARD TO THE GALA.  NOW, I AM  NOT.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #293 on: February 26, 2014, 06:12:31 PM »
I say you never know this time. Things can change!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #294 on: February 26, 2014, 08:49:41 PM »
Congratulations to Clay & Fantasia.   They will be inducted into the NC Music Hall of Fame in Oct,in Kannapolis, NC

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #295 on: February 26, 2014, 11:21:33 PM »
Congratulations to Clay & Fantasia.   They will be inducted into the NC Music Hall of Fame in Oct,in Kannapolis, NC
That's GREAT!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #296 on: February 26, 2014, 11:24:15 PM »
As to the Gala- I love Clay and I love hearing him sing. However, a huge plus for me going to the Gala is to meet up with all the friends I have made along the way, and to spend time with them also.

Additionally, the speakers or honorees usually are very moving, and fire up the enthusiasm for supporting the project. That to me is wonderful also.

I would be lying if I said I don't go to hear Clay, because its a major factor. BUT- these other things count also.

And imagine having your pic taking with a possible Congressman-to be----that would be a first for me!!!

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #297 on: February 27, 2014, 07:07:57 AM »
Having your picture taken with a Congressman would take place on the night before the "main" gala; that's the event many people can't afford. :(
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #298 on: February 27, 2014, 02:31:08 PM »

THE CHARISMA JUST OOZES FROM HIS BEING, ;D IF HE WINS THIS THING HE WILL BE THE MOST HANDSOME CONGRESSMAN IN GOVERNMENT. JMHO.

BLESS HIS HEART AS MANY TIMES AS HE HAS PISSED ME OFF I LOVE HIM AND MISS THAT VOICE SINGING.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #299 on: February 27, 2014, 05:20:16 PM »
Clay sure did get a lot of local TV coverage today. He also had a good turn out of family & friends...however,  I could not spot Sunny in the crowd. :)
Clay looked very happy,  and very dignified.  He had a little cow lick going on with the back of his hair but he still looked very handsome. I wish him much luck in his new adventure.

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx