gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229512 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 06:30:37 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147702 times)

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #270 on: February 18, 2014, 05:00:49 PM »
It's too bad the folks running his political campaign weren't running his singing career!
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #271 on: February 18, 2014, 09:55:15 PM »
I was going to bring pics over -but I need to upload them to photobucket first. I have NO idea how to do this any more.

It is totally wacky and it says upload pics through your email. What??

I wish I could do on this board what I can do on CV- that is, post my pics directly from my computer. But here, you have to do the photobucket thingy first.

FRUSTRATION!!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #272 on: February 19, 2014, 09:51:15 AM »
Marilyn ~ We still love you anyway :)
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #273 on: February 19, 2014, 12:12:21 PM »
It's too bad the folks running his political campaign weren't running his singing career!

AMEN

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Moonshot

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
  • Yes. I AM a sexy beast.
« Reply #274 on: February 19, 2014, 01:18:28 PM »
I was going to bring pics over -but I need to upload them to photobucket first. I have NO idea how to do this any more.

It is totally wacky and it says upload pics through your email. What??

I wish I could do on this board what I can do on CV- that is, post my pics directly from my computer. But here, you have to do the photobucket thingy first.

FRUSTRATION!!!

When you post a message do you see an "Additional Options" tab? I'm not sure if that appears for everyone or just admin. Click that and there is a place to upload photos directly, though the file size is limited.
Sometimes I think my whole life is spent in one long effort to escape the commonplaces of existence ~ Sherlock Holmes

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #275 on: February 19, 2014, 05:33:34 PM »
I will try that when I get home. Thanks!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #276 on: February 19, 2014, 11:42:03 PM »
Michelle, I did get that option- and it said max size per pic was 128kb- my pic was only 34KB but it said the upload folder was full?? 

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #277 on: February 21, 2014, 04:36:32 PM »
Thank goodness the storm headed our way was not as bad as predicted. It did get very dark outside,around 10:30 am and the straight winds blew for just about 10 min,but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. It moved through very fast and was followed by rain. The storms cooled us down to 60,but I'll take that over the temps we had last week. According to the weather forecaster the storm did do some damage in & around Raleigh but nothing in my area. I"m glad for that. We have a huge Oak tree in  our next door neighbors yard,that hangs right over our house. Good in the summer for shade, but very scary when we are having storms with high winds involved.

Hope before long all those that have had so much bad weather will start to see some warmer weather,so we can get onto Spring.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #278 on: February 21, 2014, 10:36:39 PM »
Clay was a special guest tonight at The Democrat Party Valentine Fundraiser in downtown Raleigh. There are pictures on twitter and at the CV. He looks very handsome,and his hair seems to be under control.:)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #279 on: February 22, 2014, 05:32:36 AM »
And he had a classic mic too. Wonder if he sang any oldies? ;) This was last min to tell people you could come through. Hope some fans that can control themselves can get to see him speak somewhere.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #281 on: February 22, 2014, 08:38:59 AM »
Yes, I can see the pic, Tiffany!  Thanks!  Lookin' good!
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #282 on: February 23, 2014, 08:39:59 PM »
I hope that a lot of you are able to view all the pictures that are posted on other boards because Clay is looking very handsome. He was at at Gala in Charlotte last night,and appears to be wearing a TUX ...black with shiny lapels,white shirt ,long black tie...Very striking !! The women in the pictures all look quite smitten by our  Mr Aiken.

Its back to work for me tomorrow. Vacation time is over, won't have another one until second week of April. That will be spring break at Rebecca's school.

Roger has gone to WV to see his Mother. Since her release from the nursing/rehab last week,she was able to return to her son's home,but she has not been eating well,and has lost quite a bit of weight. She commented to Roger's brother that she just wish she could go to sleep,and not wake up. . The siblings are going to have a meeting tomorrow night,and discuss what needs to be done about how they have been handling the shifts at night getting up with Margie. It is wearing everyone out ,and they are going to talk about getting a full time or part time nurse to come in at night. It is especially hard on Roger's brother & his wife to be getting up as many 6-7 times at night,since they both have jobs. Of course Roger's sister is also limited since she is oxygen dependent.  Its a sad,sad situation.  Please keep them in your prayers.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #283 on: February 24, 2014, 04:23:57 PM »
Mimi- so sorry about Rogers Mom. Lets hope they can find someone to take care of her so that they are not so exhausted all the time.

I tried to post pics but I have to relook at photobucket- it has changed a lot. And doing it the way Michelle suggested somehow does not work either. Frustration!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #284 on: February 25, 2014, 06:12:40 PM »
Clay is going to officially file on Thursday. Hopefully there will be press coverage. He will then go to Ashboro campaigning, then will end his day in Apex, NC.....Busy man!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx