gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229524 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 07:01:24 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147916 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #255 on: February 13, 2014, 03:19:12 PM »
 If anyone is interested they are now accepting renewals at the OFC ,No new memberships though. If you go to OFC click on store ,and the digital renewal is on the left hand side,with the picture of Clay in brown leather jacket sitting in the Mecca booth.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #256 on: February 13, 2014, 04:19:56 PM »
I think the worst of the snow storm has gone from eastern NC.  When I came home from work yesterday I couldn't even see the road.  Had no idea where the lanes were but someone was watching over me because I finally got in my driveway safe and sound. 

This morning the cul-de-sac and driveways were ice but this afternoon it started raining and melted most of the ice off the pavement.  I'm sure it will freeze tonight but it is supposed to get to low 40's tomorrow so maybe it won't take too long to melt it all.  By the middle of next week the temperatures are supposed to get to 60's.  Can't wait for summer.

Everyone stay safe and warm and hope this mess passes your area real soon.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #257 on: February 13, 2014, 06:05:17 PM »
The chocolate bobka was to die for.  Shoveling a path to the driveway was the worst ever thank God a neighbor had done the rest.

Gwenn
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #258 on: February 14, 2014, 09:32:37 AM »
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY SPECIAL FRIENDS.

lovinclay

• Claymaniac
  • Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!
« Reply #259 on: February 14, 2014, 10:10:07 AM »
Gwenn, did he make "my pound cake"?

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #260 on: February 14, 2014, 10:15:19 AM »
It is very icy in Raleigh this morning. Roads have a lot of black ice, and ice on the roadways I unfortunately had to come into work today. All schools in the area are closed including the private school where Rebecca goes. Both of her parents are Drs and since they are leaving on vacation for 9 days starting tomorrow, they needed to see patients today.  It was very scary getting here this morning, but the temps will be getting up in the 40s later today so by time for me to travel home, I should have no problem.

Hope everyone is staying safe & warm.  HAVE A GREAT TGIF & (Happy Valentine's Day, again)

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #261 on: February 14, 2014, 12:45:10 PM »
Gwenn, did he make "my pound cake"?

THERE'SX ONE IN THE FREEZER, MICKI!!!!! :-* :-* :-*

GWENN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #262 on: February 15, 2014, 12:19:59 PM »
We have finally had a break in the bad weather,Thank Goodness! Today we are in the 40s and it is raining,so much of the snow has melted. With the exception of the mountains of snow piled up in the parking lots.. Which may melt by Spring :) By this coming weekend the temps will be in the 70s. Maybe Spring is coming after all.

Gwenn ~ All the goodies that Barry baked sound delicious. Its a good thing Roger can't bake ;D

I am officially on a 9 day (paid) vacation. My family I work for, left on a trip to Key West Fl this morning, for the 9 days. I have no special plans,other than trying to" maybe" getting my closet into some kind of recognizable looking shape. ::)

Hope you are all well,and having a break in all this bad weather.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2014, 04:00:46 PM »
I POSTED MORE IN THE ANN. REALLY POSITIVE ARTICLES. I AM EXCITED THAT PEOPLE ARE FINALLY FINDING OUT WHAT A GOOD MAN CLAY IS.
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2014, 05:25:46 PM »
I POSTED MORE IN THE ANN. REALLY POSITIVE ARTICLES. I AM EXCITED THAT PEOPLE ARE FINALLY FINDING OUT WHAT A GOOD MAN CLAY IS.

MARILYN -  Thank you for getting those articles to us via the ANN!  His kindness, sincerity, and values are being appreciated.  I am thrilled that these well-written articles seem to challenge District 2 to make an impact by voting for Clay!

Gotta love him . . . . . .  8)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #265 on: February 17, 2014, 05:28:35 PM »
There is a new picture of Clay on Twitter...Can someone bring it over, I tried but couldn't get the link to work.  Clay was visiting with Veterans. He looked very good.

Thanks Marilyn for all the articles.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #266 on: February 17, 2014, 05:54:30 PM »
I had good intention,I really did..I opened my closet doors,looked inside,CLOSED the doors again,and I don't know when I'll go there again  ;D

I have accomplished a lot today. Going through drawers,and throwing out old papers,and also cleaning out all my old magazines. Just clearing out junk in general. It sure doesn't take long for stuff to pile up.

Roger & I went last night to see Monument Men ..It was so good,and we both enjoyed it. It is about the US looking for the artifacts stolen from the Jewish people,churches,museums, by the Nazi's during the war.  Its hard to comprehend how cruel,and greedy Hitler and his regime were.  I do recommend the movie..

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #267 on: February 17, 2014, 08:29:56 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVELYN

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #268 on: February 17, 2014, 09:18:45 PM »
STOPPING BY TO SAY HELLO.  NOT MUCH TO SAY.  GLAD CLAY IS GETTING GGOD PRESS BUT THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS WHAT THOSE FOLKS IN THAT DISTRICT THINK.  FINGERS CROSSED.

BEEN EATING TOO MUCH AND DOING TOO LITTLE.  WILL THIS WINTER EVER END?  MORE SNOW TONIGHT.  BARRY CANNOT BAKE ANY MORE.  IT IS ALL IN THE FREEZER BUT IN BITE SIZED PIECES.  OMG.

GWENN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #269 on: February 18, 2014, 04:49:20 PM »
There are so many new pictures of Clay at round table meetings on the campaign trail. I wish everyone here could see them. They are on twitter, so I guess a lot of you have been able to see them.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 08:07:55 PM by mimi »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx