gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229527 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 08:48:51 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147951 times)

glory

• Claymaniac
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #240 on: February 11, 2014, 06:46:58 PM »

its there GWENN I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY NOBODY CAN SE IT.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #241 on: February 12, 2014, 08:34:12 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEBBIE/CLAYHEART.  HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL DAY
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #242 on: February 12, 2014, 04:03:55 PM »
EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND WARM.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #243 on: February 12, 2014, 07:47:47 PM »
I just saw pictures of Raleigh on the news here, and I just want to say STAY SAFE to all our friends there!!!  Please check in when you can so we know how everyone is doing. 
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #244 on: February 12, 2014, 08:18:15 PM »
Hi from Raleigh! It's nuts here. I think we've gotten about 3" of snow so far, and now we're due for a layer of ice on top of it. More snow coming tomorrow. The county has declared a state of emergency. Businesses are shut down, schools will be closed for the rest of the week. 55 car accidents reported in just 5 hours. Nuts!
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #245 on: February 12, 2014, 09:06:07 PM »
OMG, SUNNY.  I HOPE YOUR GUYS DON'T LOSE POWER THE WAY WE DID LAST WEEK.  SOME PEOPLE WAITED 6 DAYS FOR IT.  I AM SCARED IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN TOMORROW.  WE HAVE A TOTAL ELECTRIC HOUSE.  AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET 10 INCHES OR SO.  NOT SURE ABOUT THE ICE THIS TIME.  WILL KNOW MORE WHEN I SEE THE 11:00 NEWS.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WINTER????????

GWENN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #246 on: February 12, 2014, 09:26:55 PM »
Yeah, the power is my concern, Gwenn. And with an expected half-inch layer of ice between the snow we already have and the snow that's still on the way, it doesn't look good.  ???
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #247 on: February 12, 2014, 09:36:30 PM »
We enjoyed the snow and sleet so much today in Raleigh ,we are going to share it with you all up North. ;D  Wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy.

There have been major gridlocks on almost all the main roads in Raleigh..Reminds me of Atlanta. It isn't as if everyone didn't have warning,the Governor had been on TV the last two days warning people,and the weather people hit it right on the head as to what time to expect it to start snowing. Wake Co schools were closed as were almost all counties in NC. Private schools,no. but Rebecca did go until noon...It was a good thing they let out early because it started snowing shortly after we got home. By 12:40 the roads were getting covered, and Rebecca's mother had left work early so I was able to make my trip home. It was scary because the roads were covered. I think it took everyone by surprise at how fast the thin flakes that were falling, stuck and started piling up. I got home and had the most trouble on our street. Couldn't make it into the driveway,but thank goodness Roger was home and got it parked.

No school again tomorrow,so I am going to stay in ,and enjoy doing,..NOTHING.! :)

It is presently sleeting, so hope we do not have any power outages...but I have my essentials ,bread ,milk & eggs.;D

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #248 on: February 12, 2014, 09:51:16 PM »
Glad to know you still have power, Sunny and Marlene.  Good luck tomorrow!  We have plenty of snow here.  Ice is far worse!  I will be thinking of all of you, and praying everyone will get through this horrible weather without too many more problems.
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #249 on: February 13, 2014, 01:56:15 AM »
This is just horrible for everyone! Mother nature sucks!  >:( You all stay warm and safe! Was suppose to go to NY Saturday. Was suppose to go on Jan 5th too and now I have to change it again!  :( I know better safe then sorry. Been snowing all night and later we will get ice mixed with snow.  We have been surpringly lucky that the power hasn't gone out.

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #250 on: February 13, 2014, 02:01:12 AM »
It is presently sleeting, so hope we do not have any power outages...but I have my essentials ,bread ,milk & eggs.;D
French toast-making party at Marlene's house! ;D

lovinclay

• Claymaniac
  • Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!
« Reply #251 on: February 13, 2014, 10:27:11 AM »
Stay safe, everyone.  It's awful out there.  No power loss.....yet.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #252 on: February 13, 2014, 10:48:39 AM »
So far,so good.. We did not lose power. Just one little glitch, but non of the appliances blinked, Thank goodness.

Actually Sunny we had scrambled egg,ham & cheese sandwiches this morning for breakfast. :)

Weather forecast is for more wintry mix today,but the temps are up to 35, so maybe it won't be to bad. Tomorrow morning will probably not be so good,if our temps get below freezing again tonight.

DH has been out & about this morning...He likes to go do "donuts" in the empty parking lot at church...you can't take the little boy out of a man,when it comes to snow.;D  He said the roads are slushy right now. Be a mess if it refreezes.

Its a good day to just stay in. I am making a pot of vegetable beef soup,and the house smells so good. Plan to catch up on the laundry,and no nothing much in general.

Hope everyone is doing well,and staying safe & warm.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #253 on: February 13, 2014, 01:14:14 PM »
SO INCREDIBLY SICK OF THIS.  STUCK IN THE HOUSE YET AGAIN.  BUT…..AS LONG AS WE ALL HAVE POWER, I WILL BE OK.  AND A NEIGHBOR SNOW BLEW OUR DRIVEWAY AND WALKWAY.  THANK GOD FOR THAT.  THE STREET ISN'T PLOWED YET.

OTOH BARRY IS BAKING HIS HEAD OFF.  MY FREEZER LOOKS LIKE A BAKERY.  TODAY--CHOCOLATE BOBKA.  LAST STORM-- APPLE CINNAMON CRESCENT ROLLS.  ADD TO THAT HIS CHOCOLATE COOKIES, OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES, BITE SIZED CHOCOLATE SWIRL CHEESECAKE, BLUEBERRY COFFEE CAKE, CHOCOLATE TORTE, CHALLAH, FRENCH BREAD,……..AND IT GOES ON.  I ALLOW MYSELF ONE PIECE OF SOMETHING A DAY.  BUT I HAVE A FEELING, TODAY IT AIN'T GONNA STOP AT ONE.

GWENN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #254 on: February 13, 2014, 01:16:35 PM »
OMG, Gwenn, all of Barry's confections sound fantastic!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx