gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229852 Posts in 2575 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay April 17, 2024, 08:59:01 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 149736 times)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #180 on: February 06, 2014, 02:25:40 AM »
Loved the interview on MSNBC!  What an amazing day! I saw what Dee said! Very sweet! The late shows were out in full force tonight. Craig Ferguson said he is excited about Clay running and the audience starting chanting Run Clay Run! Run Clay Run! Lol

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2014, 06:11:11 AM »
News channel in Charlotte. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNHD1fV8Y98&sns=em

Pigs are flying! Kathy Griffin even wished him well on Twitter! Said he was very smart and will be a great man for the job!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #182 on: February 06, 2014, 08:29:23 AM »
There are some articles  in the N&O today. Different picture of Clay in  striped sweater, " Aiken Gets Mixed Reviews" ,One commentary" The most mates:Clay or Renee?,"and two articles in the editorial section.

It should be interesting after Renee & her team have dissected all that Clay had to say ,how they will strike back. Seems like Crisco is just keeping a low profile.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #183 on: February 06, 2014, 09:23:04 AM »
Clay will be on The Daily Rundown with Chuck Todd in the 9:00 segment on MSNBC this morning ...following the Presidents speech at the Natl. Prayer Breakfast

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #184 on: February 06, 2014, 10:07:31 AM »

HE WAS EXCELLENT TODD IS A TOUGH INTERVIEWER CLAY DID VERY GOOD. ;D

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #185 on: February 06, 2014, 02:16:00 PM »
He will be on Fox news tonight at 7 On the Record.

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #186 on: February 06, 2014, 05:57:03 PM »
He will be on Fox news tonight at 7 On the Record.

Thanks, Tiffany!  I love Greta!  She is very fair.  I watch that show all the time!
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #187 on: February 06, 2014, 08:06:08 PM »
Saved the best for last!  Was distracted by the very old clips lol but he did a good job with her!  ;D

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #188 on: February 06, 2014, 08:14:19 PM »
I agree, Tiffany!  Old clips of Clay are everywhere.  I think he did very well, too.  I have to admit, I was a bit nervous waiting for him to come on.  I think Greta is well respected, so I was glad to see her have Clay as a guest.   ;D
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #189 on: February 06, 2014, 09:14:03 PM »
CANNOT KEEP UP WITH EVERYTHING.  JUST WATCED THE INTERVIEW FROM THIS MORNING.  DID NOT SEE THE FOX NEWS ONE.  HOPING THAT LINK SHOWS UP SOMEWHERE.  THE MAN IS JUST PLAIN SMART.  I HOPE THE GUY HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE RUNNING AGAINST IN THE PRIMARY CHANGES HIS MIND.  I WANT TO SEE CLAY DEBATE THAT WOMAN.

ON A SHALLOW NOTE---HE IS LOOKING MIGHTY GOOD.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #190 on: February 06, 2014, 09:39:22 PM »
Gwenn ~ There are several links up on the Aiken News Network (ANN)

Did you see the one tonight on Greta's show. He did a really good job. In all his interviews ,he has been at a downtown Raleigh studio streaming.

My boss is on CNN a lot ,and they use the same scenry backgrounds for him,when he is streaming.  When Clay was on with the grey suit,yellow tie...The Raleigh Convention Center was his background. Tonight on Greta they used Raleigh Downtown night scene . On the MSNBC  segment,they used a white house scene.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #191 on: February 06, 2014, 11:10:53 PM »
Clay will be on The Mike & Lynda Show tomorrow at 6:40 am WRAL FM 101.5  They have a podcast so you maybe able to listen.  Clay was at the studio today. Here is a picture of him with Lynda & Mike. Lots of tallness :)

http://instagram.com/p/kFxkkkjkrQ/

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #192 on: February 06, 2014, 11:20:45 PM »
262,781 have viewed Clay's campaign video    He has added 2,000 new twitter followers.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:16:39 AM by mimi »

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2014, 12:24:59 AM »
I am confused I saw on another board that the interview on The Morning Show WRAL FM was today,so you can listen to the MIX MORNING SHOW On DEMAND  Feb 6.  Sorry for all the confusion.

I'm still going to listen tomorrow to be sure

LISTENED EARLY THIS MORNING ITS AT THE VERY END OF THE PODCAST. IT WAS A GOOD RELAXED, SHORT INTERVIEW.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:19:08 AM by mimi »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2014, 06:51:23 AM »
Hollywood Reporter - Ruben reacts to Clay's Announcement
(This was written by Fred Bronson)
]While Clay Aiken was sitting down with Lawrence O’Donnell of MSNBC to discuss the first day of his congressional candidacy, Ruben Studdard was sitting down with The Hollywood Reporter at the Daily Grill in Studio City. The topic of discussion was Studdard’s new album, Unconditional Love, released this week on the Verve label. But the conversation quickly turned to Aiken’s announcement that he was running to represent his North Carolina district in Washington,
“Clay is very passionate about the things he believes in,” Studdard replied when THR asked him about his fellow season two finalist. “If he wins the race, it could be the best thing that’s ever happened to his district. Not because of his celebrity but because of the things he cares about. It takes a special person to educate children with special needs and that’s what he did even before he was a celebrity. Right now in America, you either have money or you don’t. Clay has lived in both income levels and he’ll be able to effectively address the issues that impact the lives of people in his district."
“I’m really proud of him," he continued. "Proud that he’s brave enough to do this because when you run for public office, you open yourself up to a lot of criticism.”
And would Studdard be willing to help out with the campaign, especially with fundraising? “If Clay calls me, I’ll be there,” he says.

That may come as a surprise to some fans of the winner and runner-up of season two, who are still battling it out in cyberspace about who should have won that season of American Idol.
“I think it’s ridiculous that 10 years later people on the internet are still fussing with each other,” says Studdard. “Clay and I are clearly friends. It was great to go out on tour together. We had no idea our fans were like the Hatfields and the McCoys. Meanwhile, Clay and I are at Denny’s eating pancakes. Both of us had this amazing opportunity to be on a show that changed everybody’s lives and I wouldn’t change that experience for the world.”
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx