gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 03:47:41 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147854 times)

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2014, 08:23:04 PM »
  I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS WEATHER AND MY HEAT BEING ON NONSTOP.

Me, too!  When the temp actually gets above freezing here, we get freezing rain!!!   ::)  Our local weatherman started a "countdown to spring" today, down to the hour and minute.  I believe spring is 47 days away!  Can't come soon enough for me!

Here is a countdown we can all watch:

COUNTDOWN TO SPRING

And you guys on the east coast get spring an hour before us Midwesterners!  I promise I won't complain about the heat this summer.  (Maybe.)
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2014, 09:29:41 PM »
OH, WOODY, I WILL STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE HEAT, BUT NOT LIKE THIS.

:-* 8) ;D

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2014, 09:44:02 AM »
I made it through the week all in one piece.  We were closed Wednesday but I made it to work on Thurs. and Fri.  The main roads were cleared by Friday but the back roads were not.  Some idiots actually thought they could drive the normal speed limit and that made it more dangerous for everyone.  I still have snow on my driveway and walk so I walk over in the snow in the yard to keep from falling.  After the sun and rain this weekend I think it will be all gone.

Glad to see that Betty's daughter is home.  Hopefully that will make things easier for both of them.

Marlene, sorry to hear about Allie.  Hope she will be better real soon.  Brings back memories.  I was so lucky that even though I got a terrible hit, I didn't even get a scratch.  Gave me a whole new respect for Toyotas. 

I was very glad to see Clay's message earlier this week.   Looks like we have a chance to hear him sing somewhere, sometime but I guess it has to be after the primary to see how far he goes.  I guess that is why Lynda Loveland could not comment on anything Clay may have told her, because since she is in the media, she could not say anything about Clay without giving other candidates equal time.

Hope everyone is tolerating this terrible winter and that spring comes real soon.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #138 on: February 01, 2014, 03:35:46 PM »
Thanks Barbara for thinking about Allie. She is still having terrible headaches,and her neck is really bothering her.

Clay's message last week really made me feel better too. Need to keep my Clay coffers built up, no telling where we may end up going after the primary. I saw in the paper yesterday that the primary would be in May.

It was in the 60s today,and is sprinkling rain.  I wish you could see the car washes here, They are jam packed.  I am going to wait until the wet roads  are completely dry before I take mine. Right now my car is covered in salt from the roads.  It was good seeing sunshine today.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #139 on: February 02, 2014, 05:16:05 PM »
Interesting commentary in this mornings N&O. Kind of long but the last few statements made me laugh.

www.newsobserver.com/2014/02/01/3582739/christensen-clay-aiken-is-not.html

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2014, 05:34:08 PM »
I'm just having so much fun here by myself....

CINDY ~ THANKS FOR THE NEW THUD WORTHY BANNER..YOU DID GOOD AGAIN. WOW!

woodstock854

• Claymaniac
« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2014, 07:10:05 PM »
CINDY ~ THANKS FOR THE NEW THUD WORTHY BANNER..YOU DID GOOD AGAIN. WOW!

I'll second that!!!   ;D ;D ;D
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.  - John Cassis

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #142 on: February 02, 2014, 09:06:15 PM »
WAY TO GO SEAHAWKS!

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #143 on: February 03, 2014, 08:43:33 AM »
CHECKING IN.  MORE DAMN SNOW.  OMG, CAN THIS WINTER END ALREADY?  SICK OF IT AND MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE IN FLORIDA SWIMMING AND HAVING A GRAND OLD TIME.  SO ANNOYING.

GREAT BANNER.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #144 on: February 03, 2014, 10:52:01 AM »
Working from home. 5-8inches of snow- it has been snowing for several hours now and the roads are dangerous, per the news. A lot of our employees did not go in- why in heck does the boss not close the office, for crying out loud?

and I hear there is more coming on Wednesday. Gwenn, I agree, ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Hoping to hear something from Clays congressional camp today. Will he announce??? We shall see!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2014, 11:50:04 AM »
Goodness I see in the forecast that you gals up North east are in for some really bad weather. All our snow except in parking lots, (stacked up) is gone. We are suppose to be having a lot of rain in NC. throughout the week.  Just as long as the temps stay above freezing then I can deal with rain.

This has been a really bad winter for a lot of people. I agree with Marilyn, Enough Already.

So far no word on a possible filing by Clay. Just wish he would hurry up and decide what he's going to do.

Hope everyone stays safe and warm,and don't suffer from "Cabin fever"  :)

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2014, 05:31:23 PM »

WE ARE GETTING RAIN SNOW YESTERDAY HOPE THIS DOES NOT FREEZE OR WE WILL SKATE REALLY BAD WINTER NOT US SO MUCH I AM SO READY FOR SPRING.

THEY ARE WORKING ON THE WEBSITE HOPE IT IS BETTER THAN THE FAN SITE IF ITS NOT CLAY SHOULD HAVE A HISSY FIT AND GET A NEW COMPANY. JMHO. :-[

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2014, 12:13:03 AM »
I may be talking out of my hat but if Clay is going to have a website dedicated to his campaign, then ground control will probably not be running it, as they are an entertainment based company,

I think the  OFC will remain but the URL will be clayonline.com. I think the political one will be clayaiken.com. Curious to see what it will look like.

Also, I am absolutely positive (IMHO) that we might hear something tomorrow. How, i dont know-but if he is going to declare he needs to do it soon.

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2014, 04:49:46 AM »
It is official!!! The N&O has a good article with Clay talking with a video and some pics! Like the one where he is sitting outside. Also Clayaiken.com has a good video of Clay explaining why he is running and you can contribute any money! Looking good! Shallow post out of the way! ;D  Wishing him all the best of luck!!!

Www.Clayaiken.com

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/02/05/3591343/clay-aiken-makes-it-official-he.html
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:27:55 AM by Tiffany »

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2014, 07:53:39 AM »
Marlene said that Houston Barnes is dropping out of the race to support Clay!!

I am so excited about the politician
<------------------

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx