gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229524 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 07:51:34 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147933 times)

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2014, 01:18:10 AM »
I have not forgotten those that asked for the CD. I beg your patience, as this is an extremely busy time at work and I don't have a moment to do anything when I get home.

Soon!!! LOL!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2014, 09:23:13 AM »
Beautiful snow,very cold in Raleigh today. Most everything closed . The school children better enjoy their days off. because they will have to make up the snow days on a Saturday.

I did NOT have to work today,so I am just going to enjoy being in my warm house,and am going to make a pot of Goulosh for dinner,along with cornbread and coleslaw.

Could go out and make a snowman, but I will pass,and "chill" in my house today. ;D
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2014, 11:50:42 AM »
THINGS ARE REALLY WEIRD WHEN RALEIGH GETS TONS OF SNOW AND WE GET A DUSTING.  STAY SAFE YOU GUYS.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2014, 12:24:15 PM »
We only got an inch here. Two days of warnings about "Snow-mageddon" and not much more than a dusting.

Now what are we gonna do with all this french toast??
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2014, 05:12:47 PM »
Hi Ladies - just finished cleaning off my car so I can try to go to work tomorrow.  Our new boss actually closed the office today because of the snow.  Eastern NC actually got more snow than Raleigh did this time.  We got somewhere between 4-5" which is a lot for us.  It is going to be single digit cold tonight and tomorrow morning but it's supposed to warm up some tomorrow.

I will be glad when the weather gets warmer because I am blaming all my aches and pains on the cold weather :o

I have been so busy at work that I have not been here for several days and see that I missed a lot of things.  Marilyn, I would like to have the link to read Clay's messages.

Glory -- please go see your doctor for a followup.  I have been where you are several times and it is such a relief to get a clear report.  I will be thinking about you and wish you all good luck.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2014, 09:40:27 PM »

HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FEB 18TH THANKS BARB AND ALL :-*

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2014, 10:00:19 PM »
No school again in Wake Co tomorrow. The temps are suppose to be very cold tonight,and there is a winter advisory until around noon,due to possible black ice.

I just found out that I don't have to work again tomorrow either.   Looking forward to sleeping in late in the morning. I did get caught up on the laundry today,cooked the goulosh,took a afternoon nap,and read. It was a good day.

Glory~ I'm glad you got your appointment.

lovinclay

• Claymaniac
  • Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!
« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2014, 10:21:55 AM »
Glory, sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

I'd like to hear what Clay has to say.

fhmmany2

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2014, 03:08:09 PM »
I just talked to Betty - Corina had her sutures removed today (30 of them). The doctor thought she was doing very well considering the seriousness of her surgery. Then, when they got back home, Corina began to bleed and they headed straight back to the doctor's office. The doctor said there had been a "bubble" of blood. They got Corina all cleaned up and squared away, and now they are back home. Betty said she has Cornina on the couch with a cup of tea. Betty continues to have computer problems - she said to thank all of you for your prayers. She will be back on line as soon as she can.

Thea

« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2014, 04:21:36 PM »
FRANKIE, you have been so wonderful in keeping us I updated on Betty and her daughter's serious health issues.   Thank you!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2014, 08:16:57 PM »
Thanks Frankie

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2014, 08:55:38 AM »
FUNNY--

IF ANYONE HERE WATCHES BIG BANG THEORY, I HOPE YOU SAW IT LAST NIGHT.  IF NOT, SEE IT ON DEMAND OR SOMETHING.  EVEN IF YOU DON'T USUALLY WATCH, CHECK IT OUT.

THE GUYS WERE BUYING TIX FOR A COMIC BOOK CONVENTION.  SITTING TOGETHER WITH THEIR COMPUTERS.  COUNTING DOWN THE SECOND UNTIL TIX WERE ON SALE.  REFRESHING NONSTOP.   OMG, I LAUGHED SO HARD AND OUT LOUD.  IT WAS EXACTLY AS WE HAVE DONE MANY, MANY TIMES.  THE WORDS EVEN WERE THE SAME.  IT IS A MUST SEE AND SINCE THIS FANDOM RIGHT NOW IS SO FULL OF ANGST, IT IS SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU REMEMBER SOME OF WHAT WAS SO NUTS ABOUT US.  AND WHAT IS SO FUNNY IN RETROSPECT.  LOVED IT.

GWENN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2014, 10:38:07 AM »
Our GSs wife,Allie got rear-ended on the way to work yesterday.She has a concussion,severe whip lash and is complaining of her shoulders and back hurting. JTs insurance co. has been trying without any success to reach the other persons insurance co. Hopefully today they will be able to get this taken care of. The damage to Allie's new  car is $4000.00. We are very thankful that it wasn't any worse. I asked her if possibly the person was talking or texting,she said she didn't know but she did remember seeing a big dog in the front seat. Please pray for her,and that the Drs will find no further injuries.

Gwenn ~ I watched the BBT last night,and it was so like the fandom trying for those precious tickets...Made me laugh.

There was no school again today for Wake Co students. Rebecca's school,which is private ,decided to go with a 2 hr delay. So it was back to work for me this morning. I have already dropped her off at school,and don't pick here up again until 5:30 because she has a swim meet. It's almost like having the day off...from 10-5:30.  When I went out this morning at  6:30,the only bad road I saw was the one I live on.A lot of it, is shaded by large trees,so the road has not had a chance to melt..Maybe today,it is suppose to get in the 40s. WOW!

Moonshot

• Administrator
  • Claymaniac
  • Yes. I AM a sexy beast.
« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2014, 11:26:37 AM »
FUNNY--

IF ANYONE HERE WATCHES BIG BANG THEORY, I HOPE YOU SAW IT LAST NIGHT.  IF NOT, SEE IT ON DEMAND OR SOMETHING.  EVEN IF YOU DON'T USUALLY WATCH, CHECK IT OUT.

THE GUYS WERE BUYING TIX FOR A COMIC BOOK CONVENTION.  SITTING TOGETHER WITH THEIR COMPUTERS.  COUNTING DOWN THE SECOND UNTIL TIX WERE ON SALE.  REFRESHING NONSTOP.   OMG, I LAUGHED SO HARD AND OUT LOUD.  IT WAS EXACTLY AS WE HAVE DONE MANY, MANY TIMES.  THE WORDS EVEN WERE THE SAME.  IT IS A MUST SEE AND SINCE THIS FANDOM RIGHT NOW IS SO FULL OF ANGST, IT IS SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU REMEMBER SOME OF WHAT WAS SO NUTS ABOUT US.  AND WHAT IS SO FUNNY IN RETROSPECT.  LOVED IT.

GWENN

I thought the same thing Gwenn! LOL!

Big Bang Theory Convention Conundrum First 1:30 minutes
Sometimes I think my whole life is spent in one long effort to escape the commonplaces of existence ~ Sherlock Holmes

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #134 on: January 31, 2014, 01:23:45 PM »
GLAD YO DID THIS, MICHELLE.  WHENEVER YOU NEED A GOOD LAUGH, THERE IT IS.

WE ARE GETTING INTO THE 40'S TODAY!!!!!!!  I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS WEATHER AND MY HEAT BEING ON NONSTOP.

TO ALL THOSE NOT WELL OR WITH THOSE CLOSE NOT WELL, WISHING YOU PRAYERS AND REGARDS.

GWENN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx