gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229517 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 10:21:38 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147760 times)

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2014, 09:10:56 PM »
Not that it matters much at this point, but...

BROADWAYWORLD MAINE WINNERS

NO, IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER ON MANY LEVELS.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2014, 09:36:10 PM »
So, he's almost out of time to be doing any more private concerts. I guess he's gonna declare next week?
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2014, 09:40:55 PM »

SOME BOARDS ARE COMING UNGLUED OVER THESE PRIVATE CONCERTS I HAVE A FEELING THIS IS GONNA GET UGLIER HOPE NOT THIS IS NO WAY TO END 11 YEARS OF A FANDOM. SAD BREAKS MY HEART.

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2014, 09:55:41 PM »

SOME BOARDS ARE COMING UNGLUED OVER THESE PRIVATE CONCERTS I HAVE A FEELING THIS IS GONNA GET UGLIER HOPE NOT THIS IS NO WAY TO END 11 YEARS OF A FANDOM. SAD BREAKS MY HEART.
Which boards are getting upset, Glory?
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2014, 10:05:46 PM »

SUNNY I WOULD RATHER NOT SAY  NOT SURE WHO READS HERE I GUESS IT IS A MOOT POINT NOW BUT I WILL PM YA.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2014, 10:29:37 PM »
Frankly all the talk about the concerts is getting old. I sure wish they would give it a break. What is done is over and done with. I am hopeful that next week Clay will be filing and  give everyone something else to talk about,and end all the angst over the concerts.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2014, 09:12:28 AM »
I THINK PEOPLE ARE UPSET BECAUSE CLAY HAS JUST VANISHED FROM US WITHOUT AS MUCH AS A GOOD-BYE FOR NOW.  I AM OFF ON ANOTHER ROAD.  PERFORMERS GIVE PRIVATE CONCERTS ALL THE TIME.  FOR RICH PEOPLE.  IT HAS TO BE EXPECTED.  BUT THIS FANDOM HAS BEEN INCREDIBLY LOYAL TO HIM AND HE HAS SAID SO HIMSELF.  PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT DINNERS AND PRIVATE TIME WITH CLAY FOR YEARS AND NO ONE WENT BALLISTIC.  IT WAS UP FOR BIDFS AT THE GALA AND NOTHING WAS SECRET.  WE MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN DETAILS BUT WE KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.  SO IT WAS WITH THE PIANO.  A GROUP BOUGHT IT AND HAD THEIR CONCERT AND SO BE IT.  I WISH THE TIME AND DATE HAD BEEN SECRET BECAUSE THE WAY IT CAME OUT WAS CREEPY.  SAME THING HERE.  IF NO ONE KNEW THESE OTHER CONCERTS HAPPENED, THEN NO ONE WOULD HAVE THEIR PANTIES IN A TWIST.  NO ONE USED TO GET TOO NUTS BECAUSE WE ALL FIGURED WE WOULD GET ANOTHER TOUR, OR ANOTHER PERFORMANCE, OR SOMETHING.  NOW, IT APPEARS IT IS ALL OVER.  HE PROMISED TO TELL US IF HE WAS DONE.  HE SAID WE WOULD CELEBRATE MOAM.  NOTHING HAPPENED.  SO A FEW FANS GOT THEIR FINALE AND THE REST OF US ARE LEFT HANGING.  FOR ME, THAT IS THE ISSUE.  THE BULK OF US DIDN'T GET OUR CHANCE TO SAY GOOD-BYE, GOOD LUCK, AND YOU HAVE GIVEN US A GREAT RIDE.  ONE OPEN CONCERT SOMEPLACE WOULD HAVE BEEN OK WITH ME.  EVERYONE WOULD HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO EITHER GO OR NOT.

WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE. 

GLORY--BE WELL.

AND ALL THOSE IN THE SOUTH, BE SAFE.  YOU ARE NOT USED TO THE KIND OF SNOW YOU ARE GETTING.

I HATE THIS WINTER.  EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2014, 02:28:11 PM »
We are expecting snow today,  probably will be starting around six.They are predicting that Wake Co may get 3-6 in., Most schools were closed but the private school where Rebecca goes to let out at noon. I took her out to lunch after I picked her up, & now we are in her warm cozy house waiting for the snow to come. I 'm hoping it will hold off until I get safely home this evening.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2014, 02:59:36 PM »
GWENN~IT MAY EXPLAIN SOME OF CLAY'S. REASONINGS IF YOU COULD READ THE LATEST TWO PMS THAT DM (AT CV)  HAS RECEIVED FROM CLAY EXPLAINING SOME OF THE DEBAUCLE ABOUT SEVERAL THINGS, INCLUDING WHY HE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO BLOG.

HIS LATEST PM, TO HER, GAVE ME HOPE THAT WE WILL BE HEARING HIM SING AGAIN. HE DEFINITELY HAS NOT FORGOTTEN ANY OF US. GUESS WE JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT, AND SEE HOW THIS IS ALL GOING TO PLAY OUT.

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2014, 03:37:36 PM »
Can someone post a link to the PMs, or copy/paste the info? It would be nice for all of us to be in on what he's saying. ;)

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2014, 03:38:30 PM »
Thanks Marlene for saying that. Hope it puts a lot of people at ease. I read the post from last night but not the latest but what did he say about the blogging?  I don't think he could ever stop singing even if he doesn't for a while and I don't see him say goodbye to us anytime soon. Just IMO. I don't want to be sad even though I will miss the singer and touring etc  I am excited for him! Even if he doesn't win for Congressman I think one of the important things is I hope that a lot of people can take him more seriously and see the man that we see! :)

As for the people that get these private concerts well good for them to have the money for that. Very lucky people!

I just want to SEE him!  Don't care where.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2014, 05:05:20 PM »
Sorry Sunny~ No one has ever shown me how to cut and paste.now if it were a craft for a two yr old, I could show you some stuff.   ;D Th ebest I can do is give you the pg & post #.

He did end his PM to her saying, Either way - I WILL,  WILL, WILL find opportunities to sing for EVERYONE at some point. This year just limits my ability to do it any other way.

He also said that they had tried to find venues in Las Vegas & NYC but nothing was available for the months he would be free to do a concert.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2014, 05:35:26 PM »
New picture up on facebook of Clay at The Detour Coffee House in Fayetteville NC.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=819...e=3&theater

Sorry~Doesnt work   ::)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 05:49:55 PM by mimi »

Tiffany

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2014, 06:11:43 PM »
Yeah!!! ;D And saw the pic. cute!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2014, 11:02:31 PM »
I checked with dancermom at CV to see if I can copy the messages, and she said ok but ONLY if they are not on a public portion of the board, since CV is private and that's how Clay sent the message-privately.

I think that this board is not private so I can PM the synopsis to anyone who asks. 
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx