gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229512 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 07:34:26 AM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147715 times)

mimi

• Enthusiastic
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2014, 09:05:56 PM »
They have now moved the video to local news ,still the same site though.
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2014, 09:17:30 PM »
Clay sighting . He is in Durham, at the DPAC for the performance of ONCE. No picture!

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2014, 10:27:34 PM »

I SHOULDN'T HAVE READ THE COMMENTS :'(

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2014, 10:41:56 PM »
Glory I warned everyone not to. Most I read were stupid and disgusting. I sure won't be reading anymore of them. It is a shame people don't check out things they apparently know nothing about before voicing their opinions

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2014, 11:06:02 PM »

MARLENE SAD THING IS THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING PEOPLE CAN BE SO CRUEL I CAN HARDLY STAND IT CAUSE I KNOW WHATS COMING, I MOURN THE BEAUTIFUL SINGING VOICE. BUT HE KNEW THAT BEFORE HE DID THIS I WISH HE WOULD CHANGE HIS MIND BUT I KNOW HE WON'T HE DIDN'T ASK ME. :o

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2014, 09:02:16 AM »
BOY, I LISTENED TO THAT NERWS REPORT AND CLAY HAS ONE HELL OF AN UPHILL BATTLE.  THEY DON'T DO THEIR HOMEWORK IF THEY SAY THEY DON'T KNOW HIS VIEWS.  OVER THE YEARS THE MAN HAS BEEN ON SO MANY MAJOR NEWS SHOWS.  MADE SPEECHES.  GEEZ.  WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS IF THAT AREA WAS REDISTRICTED--FOR OBVIOUS POLITICAL REASONS---WHY WOULD HE EVEN TRY?  MAKES NO SENSE.  IS HE JUST A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT?  OR, IS HE INTERESTED IN LETTING THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY KNOW THAT HE IS INTERESTED IN A POLITICAL FUTURE OF SOME KIND?  I DON'T GET IT.  HE REALLY SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A PAGE OUT OF HILLARY'S BOOK.  GET OUT OF THERE FIRST AND THEN RUN. 

GLORY--DON'T READ THAT CRAP.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2014, 09:55:28 AM »
Lynda Loveland and Mike talked a little about Clay's possible run for Congress this morning on WRALfm The Mike &m Lynda Show. She mentioned The National Inclusion Project,and talked about what a nice guy Clay is. They stream live so you may go an relisten to the broadcast later after they post it. They talked about him a little after 8:00, because I had just dropped off Rebecca at school,and had pulled in to the gas station. When they started talking about him,I of course had to sit there and listen. Plus the wind chill today is 0.  I personally am ready for warm sunshine and a beach.. How about all us Clay fans(that can) getting together some time this summer, and renting a beach house for a few days?

On WNCN News WNCN.com they just mentioned about Clay's possible run for Congress ,and showed some different footage than the other stations have been showing. He is such a good looking man. I just wish I lived in the 2nd district ,so I could vote for him,but unfortunately,I do not.

Hope everyone is able to stay cozy and warm on this cold Friday.

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2014, 10:10:47 AM »
BOY, I LISTENED TO THAT NERWS REPORT AND CLAY HAS ONE HELL OF AN UPHILL BATTLE.  THEY DON'T DO THEIR HOMEWORK IF THEY SAY THEY DON'T KNOW HIS VIEWS.  OVER THE YEARS THE MAN HAS BEEN ON SO MANY MAJOR NEWS SHOWS.  MADE SPEECHES.  GEEZ.
Sometimes, they say that so they have an excuse not to comment on his views--although with a lot of so-called "journalists," they're just too lazy to find out what those views are. ::)

WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS IF THAT AREA WAS REDISTRICTED--FOR OBVIOUS POLITICAL REASONS---WHY WOULD HE EVEN TRY?  MAKES NO SENSE.  IS HE JUST A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT? 
I've asked myself from time to time.

OR, IS HE INTERESTED IN LETTING THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY KNOW THAT HE IS INTERESTED IN A POLITICAL FUTURE OF SOME KIND?  I DON'T GET IT.  HE REALLY SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A PAGE OUT OF HILLARY'S BOOK.  GET OUT OF THERE FIRST AND THEN RUN. 
I wonder if he really thinks he stands a chance to win his first time out. He may just be using this first candidacy to spread his name in the political arena.

GLORY--DON'T READ THAT CRAP.
Truly! Hardly anyone with anything intelligent to say posts in the comments.

To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2014, 10:42:08 AM »

he was mentioned on msnbc morning joe very nice THEY SEEM TO LIKE HIM ESPECIALLY MEKIA

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2014, 10:43:26 AM »
Just saw this comment on another board. Clay is going to be shredded like North Carolina pulled pork.  I guess he is aware of this...and I think that Sunny may be right about his using his first candidacy as a means to get his name out there.

They are sure making some changes at the OFC especially for messages and when editing. It reminds me a lot of buying tickets for concerts. Codes,and hard to read letters,sometime numbers ,plus you must always click on a box saying you are not a bot. Lots of stuff. I imagine a lot of this is for security reasons to keep out the riff raff. They have still not fixed it so you do not have to login each time,and the chat is still not working... CTRL say they are working on it ,while they are working on making changes to the site.

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2014, 10:53:04 AM »
Just saw this comment on another board. Clay is going to be shredded like North Carolina pulled pork.  I guess he is aware of this...and I think that Sunny may be right about his using his first candidacy as a means to get his name out there.

Pulled pork, huh? That's rather harsh. But I'm sure he's been advised on what to expect. In fact, if his political "team" has told him that he has virtually no chance of winning this time out--not surprising for a newbie on the scene--he doesn't have anything to lose, either. He can get his name and face out there, introduce himself to people through this new lens, and get his views known.

By the next time he runs, he'll be more familiar and maybe some folks will be able to see more than the fact that he's gay or that he was on Idol.
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2014, 10:56:15 AM »
Totally agree Sunny.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2014, 12:01:23 PM »
 Did anyone see The View today. They had Mario Whoever on and he was doing movie comparisons. Showed scenes from the new Chucky horror movie. Who do you guess they compared a look a like to Chucky?   CLAY,and they of all things used his picture from TheSnowflake lighting. A lot of ohs, not to much laughter. I never watch it anymore but they had one of the Champions that was honored at the Gala. Some people will do anything to try and get a laugh. Even sadder is that Mario is also gay.

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2014, 08:20:28 PM »
   CLAY IS TRENDING NOW ON YAHOO

Rosemary

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2014, 09:33:28 PM »
ROSEMARY - Thanks for the tip.  I'm heading over there !

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx