gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
229519 Posts in 2574 Topics by 108 Members - Latest Member: CTLovesClay March 28, 2024, 12:53:03 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread  (Read 147808 times)

Sundancer

• Claymaniac
  • Goddess of Snark
Re: Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2014, 01:55:33 PM »
Happy Birthday, Marilyn! :)
To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong.
I believed that I would find an open door or a light to lead me to the other side.

wisconsinmaniac

• Claymaniac
  • Filling Every Empty Space With Clay
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2014, 04:07:35 PM »
MARILYN  -   Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a year filled with surprises!! 

BTW  . . . Especially  "good surprises"!  :D

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2014, 05:38:42 PM »
I had a weird dream about Clay last night. I dreamed that we were at a Gala ,and Clay started to do the "Dutch Auction",and someone grabbed him by the arm and said, "you are not allowed to do this anymore, you are a congressman".  When I woke up I wondered if this could possibly be true ?  After I have thought about it several times today,if he does run I doubt we will see him doing that at a Gala again. Makes me sad.

On the OCD they are asking for prayers for our dear Betty , Her DD Corina is having surgery today,and you can check out the post from Thea over there. Post # 903
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 05:45:52 PM by mimi »
Forgive your enemies...it messes with their head.

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2014, 07:12:54 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARILYN HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY. :-*

WilsonClaymate

• Enthusiastic
  • The way you make me feel
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2014, 09:18:56 PM »
Marilyn --  Happy Birthday to a great gal and good friend who deserves it.  Hope you have a great year full of health, happiness and the best of everything (not sure about Clay though :(.)

On a serious note.  Betty, I wish you and Corina the best of everything in what you are both going through.  I hope Corina's surgery was very successful today and that she will feel better soon.  I know this is very hard for you also so please take care of yourself, too.  You will both be in my thoughts and prayers.
"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."    ~cc777

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2014, 09:50:44 PM »
Thank you for all the birthday wishes- I spent yesterday with my family, and my oldest son came over and spent time with me today.

I hope for a year following Clay, hoping he is NOT invisible- and that we see him frequently no matter what he does.

I know he will put his heat and soul into this, but I have a SLIGHT feeling that we will hear him sing again.

Question- can Congressman do Christmas shows?? LOL!!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2014, 09:53:32 PM »
So its going to start snowing at noon tomorrow and they expect 6-10 inches of it, with temps around 20 and a wind chill of zero.

Of course, it HAS to start when I am already at work! I hated taking 5 hours to drive home after the big snowstorm following Hurricane Sandy. I thought I would be stuck on the roads, it was so bad. Cars everywhere in snow drifts, including SUV's. To this day I don't know how my car made it, but I am praying tomorrow will not be that bad.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2014, 10:24:56 PM »
Marilyn ~ Stay safe and for all those in the area to receive snow,the same to U.   

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2014, 10:10:13 AM »
Happy  Birthday Marilyn

Rosemary

LOVE CLAY

• Admirer
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2014, 10:21:43 AM »
   Fantasia on Broadway! She weathered the storm.

Want to start your day with a smile. YOU TUBE American Idol Season 5 Finale CLAY AIKEN.

Marilyn

• ANN News Team
  • Claymaniac
  • THE EPITOME OF DECORUM
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2014, 01:17:32 PM »
Yup- left work at 2:00 and took 4 hours to get home. Today our office had a late start at 11:00 but I started working at home at 9:00. My son just left from snow-blowing my driveway and he lost my car/house keys!! Searched all over- must be under the snow. I have a spare car key but I have to actually take it to the lock on the car to open it!!

Archaic!!! LOL.   
I am sure when the snow melts we will find it.

We ended up with 15 inches of snow. ANd my wipers were covered in ice when I got home-could not even break it off.

Everyone stay safe and warm!

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2014, 04:13:17 PM »
We were lucky in Raleigh,only had a dusting of snow. The biggest accumalation was down Barbara's way. Temps are in the 20s and lots of ice on my car this morning. They had a 2 hr delay for Wake Co schools,  the roads were clear by the time I picked up Rebecca for school.  Marilyn, I hope you finally found your keys.

Gwenn

• Claymaniac
  • HE'S KILLING ME.
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2014, 09:09:10 PM »
STOPPING IN TO SAY HELLO.  THE BIG NEWS HERE IS THE WEATHER.  I AM SICK OF IT.  WE ONLY GOT ABOUT 5 INCHES BUT IT STARTED AROUND 10 IN THE MORNING AND EVERYONE SEEMED TO BE LET OUT OF WORK AT THE SAME TIME.  THE SLOW TRAFFIC WAS BAD AND ER GOT STUCK IN THE SNOW 5 MINUTES FROM HOME.  MAJORLY STUCK.  HER HUSBAND WAS IN A MEETING AND DIDN'T GET HER CALL SO OFF WE WENT.  WE HAVE 4 WHEEL DRIVE BUT THE TRAFFIC WAS AWFUL.  TOOK US 1 1/2 HR TO GO WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN 5 MINUTES.  BARRY COULDN'T GET HER CAR UNSTUCK BECAUSE I WOULDN'T LET HIM PUSH AND I CAN'T DRIVE SO ER HAD TO BE IN THE CAR.  WE LEFT IT THERE.  WHOLE THING TOOK 3 HOURS INSTEAD OF 30 MIN.  SHE AND GABE GOT THE CAR THIS MORNING.  HE IS YOUNG AND STRONG.  THE GOOD NEWS---A KIND NEIGHBOR SNOW BLEW OUR WHOLE PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE.  THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

AND NOW IT IS SO COLD.  NEVER REMEMBER A WINTER LIKE THIS.

HOPE BETTY AND HER DAUGHTER ARE OK.

ALL MY CLOSEST FRIENDS ARE EITHER AWAY OR GETTING READY TO GO.  I AM STUCK HERE FREEZING.  UGH.

GWENN
HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

glory

• Claymaniac
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2014, 10:50:07 PM »

IT WAS 4 THIS AM. BRRRRRRR, WORST WINTER WE HAVE HAD SINCE I MOVED TO KY.

mimi

• Enthusiastic
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2014, 10:52:39 AM »
19 this morning in Raleigh,and is suppose to be colder tomorrow. BRRR!  I'm layered up like a Eskimo.

Not a word from Mr Aiken..There was an article in this mornings paper about one of the Dem candidates running against Ellmers ,and he has raised over $62,000.00 thus far. He is claiming to be the front runner. Is Clay possibly trying to raise big bucks too,before filing?  If he decides NOT to run,what do you suppose is in his future??
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:59:13 AM by mimi »

ClayManiacs.com  |  Got Clay?  |  Clay Daily  |  Criticial Mass #45 - Main Clay Discussion Thread

gfxgfx
gfx